Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

(Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter (12959 Views)

A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him / Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter / Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
mikeansy:

I like it when u call me that? tongue
That's what I call anyone who bears the name Mike. Nothing special about it.

cheesy
Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by TheOtherview: 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
onosprince:
I watched the video from the protesters at Chatham house and I noticed have seen the picture of the lady interviewing, she was there as a buhari supporter. I believe she was asking their paid APC protesters thats why they all said they dont know, no one is foolish enough not to have even one reason he/she is protested...Busted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDAtLpywjtA

What's with the hullabaloo?

If you check other videos, you will see that the lady in question appeared with both TANoids and Change-agents at different times.
That pretty much portrays a level playing field, in my opinion grin

Do you see TANoids in the photographs included below? cheesy grin cheesy

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by maddock(m): 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Na wah self o, so if the lady in question is an APC supporter, so that's the reason the people protesting shouldn't know why they are protesting? If they could be paid 50pounds to come and display their stupidity in public, at least they could have also being given flyers to enlighten and educate them on what statement they shud give when asked questions.

2 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by haywire1: 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
onosprince:
I watched the video from the protesters at Chatham house and I noticed have seen the picture of the lady interviewing, she was there as a buhari supporter. I believe she was asking their paid APC protesters thats why they all said they dont know, no one is foolish enough not to have even one reason he/she is protested...Busted

Open ur brain nd shine ur eyes. Don't destroy ur generation cos of peanut given to u

1 Like

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by haywire1: 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
TheOtherview:

If you check other videos, you will see that the lady in question appeared with both TANoids and Change-agents at different times.

U r highly intelligent nd observant. May u live long to reap d fruit of ur labour.

1 Like

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by rusher14: 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
haywire1:

Open ur brain nd shine ur eyes. Don't destroy ur generation cos of peanut given to u

The jobs na audio.

We dey hear am but we no dey see am.

1 Like

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by gragraboy: 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
onosprince:

where you there?, do you know them? can't you see them carrying posters and placards and they are even singing sef!
Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by dustydee: 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
onosprince:

But she never hid the fact that she is a Buhari supporter. She confirmed that even in the video.
Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by onosprince(m): 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
TheOtherview:

Gbam, thank you for this... She is takin selfie with dem.... APC supporters una see una sef

1 Like

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by LFJ: 12:53am On Feb 27, 2015
nelogee7:
When will Nigerians begin to think properly. In 1999, we had Olu Falae and Obasanjo to choose from but because of lies and propaganda of ''OBJ having fixed refineries'' etc etc we believed the lies and voted him in. Eight disastrous years later and 16 years down the line we are now blaming
PDP, instead of gullible Nigerians and Obasanjo himself. Now we are going back 32 years to bring back a near comatose illiterate quota General in preference to calm headed PHD holder and again succumbing to propaganda. By the time Buhari finishes with Nigeria I hope we can go further back and bring Gowon or maybe
exhume Ironsi, sorry he is dead so we skip him and look for the British or Ahmadu Bello. Yet we expect the world to take us serious? So
now who is actually fooling who? Nonsense!

In summary, we should continue with a f.o.ol as president after wasting the privilege given to him.

No way, it is time for Jonathan to go back to his village
Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by aresa: 1:04am On Feb 27, 2015
onosprince:

To start with, the pic of that woman holding the poster is fake. Why not show us exactly your source?

You people are too fraudulent and 419 prone...

Even if shes APC, i still give her many kudos for exposing crack head and money laundering FFK and his ignorant and hungry paid losers...
Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by lyntiffany(f): 4:31am On Feb 27, 2015
dustmalik:

For those who have common sense, please read the above message by egift, and then try to apply it. the above message explains it all. but then again, i know the desperate ones will always play dumb.
and you think APC cannot rent the both to do their dirty job for them it is simple.
1, they rented the both just to involve pdp and paint them in bad light.
2, they asked the ones carrying gejs placard that they have to act along
3, they instigated the lady carrying buharis placard to go stage manage an interview with their rented PDP supporters
4, she did as it was initially planned by them by giving the reply she gave.
Tell me that sane person with his mind intact that will answer the way she did even when it's obvious that what is written on the placard is the reason she was there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by yerimastyle(m): 4:37am On Feb 27, 2015
APC is a party of deciet and I pity osinbajo for mixing up with them

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by folem: 6:14am On Feb 27, 2015
yerimastyle:
APC is a party of deciet and I pity osinbajo for mixing up with them

grin grin grin
Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Olaone1: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
o ga oo undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 / Governor Mohammed Abubakar Accepts Resignation Of Deputy, Nuhu Gidado / We Are Returning Nigeria’s Cotton Industry To The ‘Good Old Days’ – PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.