Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) (49396 Views)

Ize-iyamu Hosts His Campaign Managers To A Dinner / Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos / Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by mhiztakendry(m): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
kay1one2:
Buhari will host cattle herders association!

that'll be cool.. really cool
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by ahatson(m): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
TRANSFORMATION AGENDA
THEY HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TRANSFORM NIGERIA IN THE AREA OF
1. CREATING MORE UNEMPLOYED GRADUATE
2. GIVING POLITICAL OFFICES TO EX CONVICT
3. MISSING $20BILLION WITHOUT TRACE
4. CONVERTS PHCN TO THEIR PERSONAL PROPERTIES
5. CONVERT SERVICE MILITARY OFFICERS TO POLITICIANS
6. ALLOWING BOKO HARAM TO FINISH THE NORTHERNER BEFORE INTERVENE
7. HAVING ALL THEIR ACHIEVEMENT ON PAPER INSTEAD ON GROUND FOR THE PUBLIC

YET NIGERIA IS THE HIGHEST GROWING ECONOMY ON PAPER.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by shamecurls(m): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
7 Conditions that Guarantees Jonathan My Vote on March 28.

1)4 refineries must be built and commissioned before the 28th day of march as he earlier promised.
2)2millions jobs must be created.
3)Our chibok girls must be returned and given PVC to vote (Those above 18yrs).
4)The missing $20BN,mismanaged ‪#‎10BN‬ and $29.9m by madueke and Onyebuchi must be returned.
5)1 dollar must equal #150 [$1=#150]…
6)Nigeria must generate 6000MW of electricity.
7)Stella Oduah,Alison Madueke,femi fani-kayode,D.s.p Alameyeseigha,Mohammed Abacha and Adamu mu'azu must be persecuted and sent to jail. Thereafter,"STEALING MUST BE CORRUPTION". If the following conditions are met before March 28th,i will deliver my votes to Jonathan. TILL THEN,‪#‎VOTE_GMB_4_2015‬.‪#‎MARCH4BUHARI‬..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by ndubueze92(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Adminisher:

This is PATHETIC. Fear and desperation in the PDP camp.. The man Good luck Jonathan would be the first democratically elected resident to hand over to an opponent in Nigeria. That is the Transformation Agenda we are taking about. Who wants to bet on this?.
until am well acquainted of GMB's credentials then... meanwhile I think the future is GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
bigv:
Hmm, that is why I tell my classmates to always keep in touch with me. I'm sure those class captain that wrote His name in the list of noise makers would not be invited grin

Plus those that were His far seniors by class, all of them would claim classmates, choi. grin

Fellow NLder, your time will come too. Keep at it.

Noise maker list for university
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by aresa: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan would host lucifer to a dinner if he can guarantee him a second term.

#Desperation at its peck.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by soundtruth(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
If he likes let him host his entire community.
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by hamingra: 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
i am vowing to never comment on any action taken henceforth by JonaTAN. The man is useless and senseless to say the least. So it took them 8 years to host their former classmates! absolute nonsense. He can host Angel Michael for all I care. I no even get light now since morning!
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by markbutcher: 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by debedebe(m): 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
They all look alike,is like they all study Zoology....
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by bashydemy(m): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Where are those APC e-thugs that were asking for jonathan's classmates come and see them in fact not even one but an entire sect of university graduates.

GEJ has settled his problem his classmates are here for the whole world and doubters to see now over to pa buhari produce your certificate at least he is in london now cambridge is not far.APC warriors tell buhari to bring his original certificate not that oluwole statement of result

#Buharishowyourcertificate

GEJ till hell freezes over
Fool most you show your stupidity here? Atleast about 3 of GMB classmates have come on air.
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
hazyfm1:
NICE PIX

BUT I HAVE DECIDED
Me too,its just 2 late.
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by musaffyan(m): 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31115133][/quote]

See did clueless drunk
To clear d mess on ground has turn to GET TOGETHER REMEMBRANCE FOR ALUMNI'S

look at all of them in d pics smiling for one appointments,contracts awards or even continuous looting b4 stepping down

Haabaà mana GEJ
DIS IS NOT PALMWINE TAPPING
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by skyp(m): 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
Is like Gej knew he is not coming back, he is trying to do all what he has forgotten to do for the past six year in just six weeks in order to convince people but I think is just too late
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by walexbiz(m): 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
why are you guys jubilating, when we all knew that it could be possible for the president to rent people considering their antecedent in the past, also how come we dont have a known figure amongst them. GMB mentioned his old classmate and they attested to it that he was their headboy e.g the former chief justice of the nation, unlike our present president whose classmate are just ordinary nigerians.
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Coldfeet(f): 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
From that picture I could spot the clown of their class grin old habits die hard! That man in red with hands raised could be a grandpa now o! Lolz!!!

Still remember the clown of my class we call him mafia till date.

Meanwhile

Jonathan Ebele Goodluck#ihavedecided till 2019.

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Adminisher: 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
ndubueze92:
until am well acquainted of GMB's credentials then... meanwhile I think the future is GEJ till 2019.

Anybody who does not know GMB's credentials should not even be voting at all, it clearly means you dont know the issues and you are merely voting for the man who looks like you and speaks with your accent. If all you know about GMB is 2007 and 2011 elections, then there is restricted vision problem there.
Why then do you want to waste your franchise, Jonathan was not even an issue six years ago and now we have seen him (not) perform it only reinforces the negative stereotype. Jonathan was in the third eleven of Niger Delta politicians Obj should have chosen for the job. If he is your hero you have my complete contempt.
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Vig86:
My grandpa has no classmate.
ARHH, WETIN HAPPEN NAH? ABI NA ONLY HIM WAKA COME THE CLASS? WHERE PRINCIPAL,WHERE WAEC,? CHAII .............
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by ndubueze92(m): 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Adminisher:

Anybody who does not know GMB's credentials should not even be voting at all, it clearly means you dont know the issues and you are merely voting for the man who looks like you and speaks with your accent. If all you know about GMB is 2007 and 2011 elections, then there is restricted vision problem there.
Why then do you want to waste your franchise, Jonathan was not even an issue six years ago and now we have seen him (not) perform it only reinforces the negative stereotype. Jonathan was in the third eleven of Niger Delta politicians Obj should have chosen for the job. If he is your hero you have my complete contempt.
As enticing as ur prejudiced proposition appears, I assure u if only u cud allow objectivity come to play I sincerely believe u might come to a sensible realizations! Say no to recycling of leadership.
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by tushburg(m): 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari show ur classmate or...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by donJ2(m): 1:48am On Feb 27, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan would host lucifer to a dinner if he can guarantee him a second term.

#Desperation at its peck.

A Very Lame comment....

Lucifer ke... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by geniusmedia: 2:49am On Feb 27, 2015
May God give us the right leader#voteNOTfight
On the other hand, if you need a well packaged video coverage and photography services for your event {Bithday Party, Wedding, Child Dedication, etc} please call 07085511361

See gorgeous pictures here
https://www.nairaland.com/2007342/classy-video-coverage-photography-services#31082732
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by afolajohn521(m): 4:12am On Feb 27, 2015
Firefire:
tongue

God please continue to bless Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (Nigeria President 2011-2019)

Please don't waste your one vote, vote wisely, vote Goodluck for better Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria

God bless Nairaland

God bless YOU!

Shalom!

Vote GMB for corruption free Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by anonimi: 4:56am On Feb 27, 2015
afolajohn521:
Vote GMB for corruption free Nigeria

- A pensioner who collects N23 million while real workers are paid on N18,000 minimum wage is more than CORRUPT.
- A man who said Abacha did not steal is the Baba of CORRUPTION himself.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162230_photochooserd96e13d8f7e34cbbb299524561d1b4b7_jpeg2697502adbcaeae3c8cfe544e7ff2796

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by oxone54(m): 6:30am On Feb 27, 2015
ishiamu:
God bless our president and may the lord give him long life and prosperity to rule us till 2019......amin
Amen!
GEJ till GMB writes WAEC/JAMB

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by nellyelitz(m): 7:54am On Feb 27, 2015
Oh its a pity pa buhari's classmates are all dead cry

GEJ-2019
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by richidinho(m): 8:19am On Feb 27, 2015
jeje123:
@ least dey wud ave smthing to say abt him after leaving aso rock come may 29th.

Must u comment?
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by richidinho(m): 8:23am On Feb 27, 2015
Adminisher:

Wat is this OTONDO saying
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by pegasusautos: 9:17am On Feb 27, 2015
For some strange reason nobody recalls going to school with buhari, maybe he studied long distance from home

ozoigbondu:
Where are those APC e-thugs that were asking for jonathan's classmates come and see them in fact not even one but an entire sect of university graduates.

GEJ has settled his problem his classmates are here for the whole world and doubters to see now over to pa buhari produce your certificate at least he is in london now cambridge is not far.APC warriors tell buhari to bring his original certificate not that oluwole statement of result

#Buharishowyourcertificate

GEJ till hell freezes over
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by tonyzaks: 9:48am On Feb 27, 2015
i must see their foto back in the days or else; i don't..........
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by stankezzy: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2015
see ili........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade / 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! / Woman Steals N50k In Kiki Osinbajo's Shop (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.