Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,998 members, 7,956,709 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Dear Barcanista ............. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Barcanista ............. (2674 Views)

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) / Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by ellechrystal(f): 2:46am On Feb 27, 2015
barcanista:
Dear OcheJoseph,
I appreciate you for finding me worthy to warrant your open letter. I have to confess that with the love and support I've got from members of the umbrella family coupled with the attacks from members of the "broom" family, my decision to decamp is being vindicated. Politics is not about bitterness, its about patriotism and understanding even when on different ideologies. I don't take any personal attack as anything. My commitment to key into the transformation project of Mr President is topmost, I won't join issues with anyone. When they get tired of insults and are ready to talk politics, I will be glad to engage them.

Thank you once again and thanks to all PDP fans and members. I believe more and morw people will change camp as we show them the real change.

Sai Jonathan
President 2010-2019
My love my love...
U spoke well.
We love u still, welcome, .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by ellechrystal(f): 2:49am On Feb 27, 2015
Energito:
no problem i have forgiven him.
Gej till 2019.
Chop my love...N kisses, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
U r a good fellow

1 Like

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by khayman77: 7:32am On Feb 27, 2015
Gej till shekau shoutz hallelujah!
Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by tomakint: 8:09am On Feb 27, 2015
barcanista:
Well, sometimes we say things we don't mean probably out of anger or based on reaction. That I make stupid/racial statements in the past is no justification for your sheer hate on me. I regret every racial words made knowingly and unknowingly, and sincerely ask that you forgive. Personally, I'm never drivemaking foolish statements. I'm sorry...
We can be brothers....
Tell me who will not like this barcanista dude....in babyosisi's voice *a man's man*

1 Like

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by Aegon(m): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2015
barcanista:
Well, sometimes we say things we don't mean probably out of anger or based on reaction. That I make stupid/racial statements in the past is no justification for your sheer hate on me. I regret every racial words made knowingly and unknowingly, and sincerely ask that you forgive. Personally, I'm never driven by hate for anyone nor tribe, but I can't absolve myself of making foolish statements. I'm sorry...

We can be brothers....
Aren't we guilty of throwing insults at other tribes? Let's start with me I am, but you're truly forgiven and totally welcome back to the family.
On second thought I find it strange that you're a barca fan like me and now you're Jonathan's man too. This ideological symmetry is a happy coincidence and I wish datolee could share this moment with us had he not deactivated his account. You both are brilliant minds I must confess and the hopes of a better future for our country will rest on people like you out there.
Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by dein77(m): 8:29am On Feb 27, 2015
Aegon:
Aren't we guilty of throwing insults at other tribes? Let's start with me I am, but you're truly forgiven and totally welcome back to the family.
On second thought I find it strange that you're a barca fan like me and now you're Jonathan's man too. This ideological symmetry is a happy coincidence and I wish datolee could share this moment with us had he not deactivated his account. You both are brilliant minds I must confess and the hopes of a better future for our country will rest on people like you out there.

A bit emotional one there!

Barcanista's intelligence and clarity of thought is undeniable!

We must learn to forgive for the sake of brotherhood and embrace one another in the spirit of peace.
Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:25am On Feb 27, 2015
I have decided not to comment on threads on Barcanista, but do otherwise when I notice any lie or argument from him without logical reasoning. OP, what you call maturity on his part is what I call selective reply aimed at covering his lapses. How come he know dodges any argument from the camp of the APC, but chooses to call it an insult? If you must reply, it should be from both parties. Yoruba people say, "ka f'owo osi we t'otun, l'owo fi n mo" (it is when both hands washed together that they become clean. Washing them separately doesn't make them clean).
Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by Demdem(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I have decided not to comment on threads on Barcanista, but do otherwise when I notice any lie or argument from him without logical reasoning. OP, what you call maturity on his part is what I call selective reply aimed at covering his lapses. How come he know dodges any argument from the camp of the APC, but chooses to call it an insult? If you must reply, it should be from both parties. Yoruba people say, "ka f'owo osi we t'otun, l'owo fi n mo" (it is when both hands washed together that they become clean. Washing them separately doesn't make them clean).

Its cowardice. This is what "Lack of Protection" from APC does grin grin.
why didnt APC give him protection? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by patrickmuf(m): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2015
Gathering of clowns pampering themselves...
Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by PAINGAIN: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2015
babyosisi:

You are truly a man's man
I don't know why I feel this, are u d same person with d profile name "BABY" on oboma?
Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by PAINGAIN: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2015
If were to vote I would vote gej cus I've realized that apc has nothing better to offer. I was once neutral on this.
Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by dridowu: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2015
According to popular saying "soldier will go and soldier will come" . Peoples opinion matters a lot, we must learn to respect that even if it does not favour us.
But on Nigeria Politics as at today i will still stand gidigba like Olumo rock with the "Peoples General"
Re: Dear Barcanista ............. by dein77(m): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2015
PAINGAIN:
If were to vote I would vote gej cus I've realized that apc has nothing better to offer. I was once neutral on this.

Welcome on board!

Leave the camp of the broom wavers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former NSA, Sambo Dasuki Reveals How Goodluck Jonathan Created His Own Failure. / Ojukwu Interview In America 1999 / Are Southerners Cowards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.