Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode (27384 Views)

I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode / Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians / Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by Adminisher: 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
hush15:

Indeed sad... Unfortunately, even the law of karma will work against Buhari. He can't win and won't win. Infact, his fifth loss will be more dramatic than ever....

He has won already. PDP knew that the same week the man became APC flag bearer. You guys need to settle down and take your painful injection. It is going to hurt a LOT at first but gradually you guys will settle down to living in a progressive country..not one where a few stupid thieves steal themselves and the country into trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
ndcide:
FFK is on point.

We can't afford a boko haram sympathetic President in buhari.

the Brits are not foolish.

I guess you must really be thinking of GEJ who saw Boko Haram as his SIBLINGS.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by 9jatatafo(m): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
clubone0502:
How can an educated person say this things...

keep ur orders coming in

FFK lacks wisdom and understanding but he is an educated f00lish f00l. Education without WISDOM and UNDERTANDING makes a man sing when he is given food.

2 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by shollywhite17: 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
https://twitter.com/CUPS_nigeria
https://www./cupsnigeria/
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dr-idris-ahmed/34/628/71b
23/02/2015.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by shaqhead: 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
atlwireles:
APC is suffering from inferiority complex.
Is ds all u folks cd muster? Do u mean in ur bag of dirty tricks, u couldnt pull out a "tiger", jst some harmless "rabbit"? This cry cry baby comments wouldnt make news headlines 2moro now. Com on, somebody should b fired for not doin their job. Now u nid d combo of okupe n Abati on d frontlines cos FFK n Fayose r loosin steam! They shd com wt Asari in supportin role!

U folks raise so much dust around irrelevancies to gain retrogressive mileage and at d end it comes back to haunt u-like it dd today. I actually want to hear d disjointedly incoherent comment Fayose wl utter n i trust he wont disapoint!

Be sincere and answer this question, who made this whole Chatham event this popular?

In doin all ds, u create so much buzz around GMB wc we enjoy n r grateful for, no matter how "negative"!

Anyway u guys shd play ur next card in ur loosing game cos ds is getin stale!

3 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by haulagehandlers(m): 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Someone should put bianca's boobs in FFK's mouth to shut him up from further disgracing himself. OJukwu will be very happy now. grin
. I would want to remind you that you are a lady (a biutiful one for that matter) so please act like one and stop acting like some slut in kuramo beach or good evening street at ajegunle,talking like some cheap babe. Abeg respect a woman like you.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by vicadex07(m): 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
Where did i keep Bianca's pant ?

grin

Damn you're crazy man...damn!!!

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by Ama80(f): 12:11am On Feb 27, 2015
How many foreign leaders hav come to Nig to sell their manifestoes?inferiority complex at its peak.
Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by windowxp5(m): 12:28am On Feb 27, 2015
PassingShot:
This man is running mad already. He and Fayose need quick and serious intervention before it becomes too late.

FFK, we know you suffer from mouth dierrhea but your madness is getting out of hand. One must wonder how you're able to sleep well just because of Buhari.

You must be really pained that GMB delivered a world class address and backed it up with anothere excellent quetion & answer session to the admiration of those present and others who watched or read about the event.

FYI, APC/Buhari will not dignify you lot with any debate because you guys lack dignity and as such must be treated as leppers and shunned. As far as we the masses are concerned, we do not need any debate between GMB and JonaTAN to know that they're not in the same class. Sleep and death are incomparable even though they're both a state of unconsciousness ( "Iku ko se fi we oorun"wink.

Buhari does not shy away from what he did in the past. He has accepted responsibility and has moved on since. And he doesn't need to tell anyone about who he is because he remains a known commodity; a fearless General, a sincere and reliable leaders whose words mean a lot to him; a man who is admired and loved by the common man; an incorruptible person who has held positions that could have made him as rich as IBB/Atiku/AbdulSalami or even the clueless man from Otuoke but who chose not to steal from our common wealth.

Whatever mistakes GMB made in the past was out of being too ambitious to correct many ills of our society at that time. He has demonstrated his willingness to submit himself to democratic principles and we have forgiven and accepted him.

Only the corrupt, the bigotted, the intellectually blind and those benefitting directly from the wicked and visionless government of GEJ will in their right senses vote for the incompetent man or wish for the status quo to remain.

God bless the People's General.
God bless Nigeria.

GMB 2015.

Now I truly believe that there an iota of truth in every rumour. I thot it was just one of those talks when I heard ffk and some PDP guys were pay arranging protesters in London toward General's debate in Chatham house. We I watched the videos as it were happening live and and heard was the clueless innocent paid protesters were saying. Some didn't even know why they were there. One old fool even claim she's an event manager. I saw how she take manager out the protesters from nowhere. Of course, our 21bn still dey talk. Now imagine ffk wey for dey one corner dey cry and ponder on what will become of him after General enter villa.
We keep saying some music stars and film makers and other entertainers have sold their souls to the devil, please person fit tell me wetin FFK done sell to the devil? U DON'T need any anointing to know who bought this guy's soul, couple with him generation

2 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:39am On Feb 27, 2015
FFK rambling as usual.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by axeman10(m): 12:46am On Feb 27, 2015
Fanny, have you been sniffing panties again? undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by electrosuru: 2:03am On Feb 27, 2015
If everybody dey talk dis useless, stupid fool and thief ffk (olori olosha) self dey talk, like father like son (omo ale yoruba).

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by pimplucious: 4:23am On Feb 27, 2015
Watch how the UK plot this guys down fall cuz of this statement.watch
Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by Gh0stFreak: 4:37am On Feb 27, 2015
Obiagelli:
Shameless 1diot, i thought you said he's in a hospital

you're the only 1diot here,you punk a.ss b1tch
Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by fboycaestro(m): 5:29am On Feb 27, 2015
w
Slynonny:
That's a good one.
In other news.
How you living Mr Ayo Fayose for exposing APC lies and propaganda?
Ans: In Mansion and Benzes giving headache to APC and it feels stupendous.
How you feeling Mr Femi Fani Kayode for dumping APC?
Ans: Am feeling good like never before.
APC is dead and is on the news.
How do you feel going back to PDP Mr Barcanista?
I feel at home.
Is been a long time coming and am glad am finally home.
Just like the biblical prodigal son i've realised my mistakes and gone back to PDP.
In Jonathan we have seen real and positive change.
Vote Wisely GEJ 2019

You need to read again and see how bad your English is.....

did you take your medications?

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by fromnigeria(m): 6:02am On Feb 27, 2015
Didn't know Kayodo was this clueless too...
No wonder we are moving <<<<<<forward.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by zingywingy: 6:22am On Feb 27, 2015
Once upon a time wen Yorubas are known 4 their intelligence.
Now FFK and Fayose re disgracing us.
Bastards of d highest order.
Awolowo and Bola Ige head will judge them.
pogolowa1:
This FFK is smoking same thing fayose iS smoking

2 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by tompat86(m): 6:58am On Feb 27, 2015
EdCure:
Criminals holding sensitive positions. This is what PDP has dragged Nigeria into.
All man inciting more trouble and dying to protect his loot and keep the jailer at bay.

Jona has allowed his cronies to steal so much to the extent that their life now depends on supporting him.
GMB come May 29 2015
sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by PassingShot(m): 7:04am On Feb 27, 2015
immanuello:
Get a sincere pat on your back, you unbiasedly and intellectually nailed this out in succint manner.Have a blessed night!!!!

Thanks. Appreciated.
Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by engrsenator(m): 8:19am On Feb 27, 2015
atlwireles:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/chatham-house-stage-managed-show-of-shame-by-buhari-apc-fani-kayode/#sthash.AKXrPdpc.dpuf

Even If buhari leave nigeria and go heaven to deliver speech. na him i go still vote for

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2015
Alhaji, your house is on fire and you are chasing rats in London. Or maybe you went to London for a more serious business and this Chetham House meeting is a side show because it adds nothing to your electoral value here in Nigeria.
Any plans to address the USA Congress, sir?
Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by fareed69(m): 8:30am On Feb 27, 2015
OLADD:

That goes back to you, your father, your mother and entire generation. Bastard.

I know you are 1 of those gutter children who don't ve a parent so I don't see any reason why you should not call someone a Bastard when you are 1
Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by ndcide(m): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

I guess you must really be thinking of GEJ who saw Boko Haram as his SIBLINGS.

Are you trying to turn logic on its head?

Are boko haram not mostly Nigerians?

shekh Gumi said that book haram are made up of Hausa Fulani and even Kanuri people.

saharareporters.com/2015/01/19/kanuris-fulanis-and-hausas-are-boko-haram—sheikh-ahmad-gumi

as the President he presides over both the good and bad people and from his perspective he is correct.

now what did buhari say. " an attack on boko haram(his people) is declaration of war against the north.

we know that boko haram is a political onslaught against this present administration. if buhari wins the election boko haram will rejoice and will be rewarded with some kind of amnesty.

it's so unfortunate that Nigerians are almost falling for this high level manipulation. it's all about GEJ sit. if not, he had offered Book haram every thing to make them stop. including amnesty and reintegration.

aboks..man, you have no point
Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2015
fayose + FFK= 2 fouls out 160million Nigeriangringringrin
Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by abdul4new(m): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2015
PassingShot:
This man is running mad already. He and Fayose need quick and serious intervention before it becomes too late.

FFK, we know you suffer from mouth dierrhea but your madness is getting out of hand. One must wonder how you're able to sleep well just because of Buhari.

You must be really pained that GMB delivered a world class address and backed it up with anothere excellent quetion & answer session to the admiration of those present and others who watched or read about the event.

FYI, APC/Buhari will not dignify you lot with any debate because you guys lack dignity and as such must be treated as leppers and shunned. As far as we the masses are concerned, we do not need any debate between GMB and JonaTAN to know that they're not in the same class. Sleep and death are incomparable even though they're both a state of unconsciousness ( "Iku ko se fi we oorun"wink.

Buhari does not shy away from what he did in the past. He has accepted responsibility and has moved on since. And he doesn't need to tell anyone about who he is because he remains a known commodity; a fearless General, a sincere and reliable leaders whose words mean a lot to him; a man who is admired and loved by the common man; an incorruptible person who has held positions that could have made him as rich as IBB/Atiku/AbdulSalami or even the clueless man from Otuoke but who chose not to steal from our common wealth.

Whatever mistakes GMB made in the past was out of being too ambitious to correct many ills of our society at that time. He has demonstrated his willingness to submit himself to democratic principles and we have forgiven and accepted him.

Only the corrupt, the bigotted, the intellectually blind and those benefitting directly from the wicked and visionless government of GEJ will in their right senses vote for the incompetent man or wish for the status quo to remain.

God bless Nigeria.

GMB 2015.
I love you brother

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by PassingShot(m): 9:01am On Feb 27, 2015
abdul4new:

I love you brother

Thank you with love too.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by olabalo4al(m): 10:16am On Feb 27, 2015
Initially the PDP claims BUHARI was ill at d verge of death and was packed to fly to England for treatment, another propaganda that they should post pictures of him standing upright there, not too long d confused proclaimed PDP noticed electorate are wiser so they cooked up lies that flies but unfortunately d said Sahara report apologise for the wrong post of advert. Now, there headache is y must he go to Chatham house for d briefing which they tag looking for favour meanwhile FFK has not released a statement on why his boss JONA accepted offer of uniting with the OIC a body that her motive is islamization. compare to BUHARI who believe in entities of freedom and human right fighters (UK) ....... shame on the desperate PDP and never to forget that FFK still has cases to answer under d sector he mismanaged, d electorate are wise and would prefer a former dictator who is now a Democrat to a failed PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by Laid2001: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
I NO BLAME FFK.
"OMO O LE JO BABA KA MAA BIINU OMO, FEMI FANI JOO BAB E, OMO OLE JOO BABA KAMAA BIINU OMOOO"

A TRAITOR AND AN HARLOT CAN ONLY BEGGET A FEMI FANI-KAYODE
Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by Olaone1: 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by freshdude99(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
PassingShot:
[s]This man is running mad already. He and Fayose need quick and serious intervention before it becomes too late.

FYI, APC/Buhari will not dignify you lots with any debate because you guys lack dignity and as such must be treated as leppers and shunned. As far as we the masses are concerned, we do not need any debate between GMB and JonaTAN to know that they're not in the same class. Sleep and death are incomparable even though they're both a state of unconsciousness ( "Iku ko se fi we oorun"wink.

Buhari does not shy away from what he did in the past. He has accepted responsibility and has moved on since. And he doesn't need to tell anyone about who he is because he remains a known commodity; a fearless General, a sincere and reliable leader whose words mean a lot to him; a man who is admired and loved by the common man; an incorruptible person who has held positions that could have made him as rich as IBB/Atiku/AbdulSalami or even the clueless man from Otuoke but who chose not to steal from our common wealth.

God bless Nigeria.

GMB 2015.
[/s]
Spitting nonsense again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide / Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" / Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.