Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Bad Spirit Inside Cossy Orjiakor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Spirit Inside Cossy Orjiakor (1559 Views)

"Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React / Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) / A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Spirit Inside Cossy Orjiakor by antifailure(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
God told me there is bad spirit living inside Cossy Orjiakor, She can only be free if she goes for Deliverance.

Re: Bad Spirit Inside Cossy Orjiakor by delishpot: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chei, chei, corsey don surffer.

Op, I believe you sha.

1 Like

Re: Bad Spirit Inside Cossy Orjiakor by zyzxx(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
she don't need ifa to tell her dat

1 Like

Re: Bad Spirit Inside Cossy Orjiakor by Enegod(m): 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
kai see booobs
Re: Bad Spirit Inside Cossy Orjiakor by ronald4lif(m): 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Na you put the bad spirit there? angry

And does the way she lives her life affects you? Better worry about your own life and not that of others. Even if she goes about naked not your damn biznes
Re: Bad Spirit Inside Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
God told u??

1 Like

Re: Bad Spirit Inside Cossy Orjiakor by smileysmiles(f): 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
God told u??

@op please answer this truthfully.
Re: Bad Spirit Inside Cossy Orjiakor by antifailure(m): 10:03am On Feb 27, 2015
smileysmiles:

@op please answer this truthfully.
. Actually, anytime I see her pictures on social media, I usually have the feeling that a bad spirit is operating inside her, even if her boobs are very large, there are good fashion designers dat can sow clothes for her to cover up her boobs, what is the essense of exposing them always and saying I need Sugar boy, No penis is too big for her to handle, this and that! God always speak to me. He can also speak to you but it takes Wisdom to decode it.
Re: Bad Spirit Inside Cossy Orjiakor by antifailure(m): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2015
Harbosede02:
God told u??
Actually, anytime I see her pictures on social media, I usually have the feeling that a bad spirit is operating inside her, even if her boobs are very large, there are good fashion designers dat can sow clothes for her to cover up her boobs, what is the essense of exposing them always and saying I need Sugar boy, No joystick is too big for her to handle, this and that! God always speak to me. He can also speak to you but it takes Wisdom to decode it.
Re: Bad Spirit Inside Cossy Orjiakor by smileysmiles(f): 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
antifailure:
. Actually, anytime I see her pictures on social media, I usually have the feeling that a bad spirit is operating inside her, even if her boobs are very large, there are good fashion designers dat can sow clothes for her to cover up her boobs, what is the essense of exposing them always and saying I need Sugar boy, No penis is too big for her to handle, this and that! God always speak to me. He can also speak to you but it takes Wisdom to decode it.

So God told you?? All i need is a Yes or No
Re: Bad Spirit Inside Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
just looking at dat her pix dey give me serious........... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bad Spirit Inside Cossy Orjiakor by antifailure(m): 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
lefulefu:
just looking at dat her pix dey give me serious........... grin grin grin grin grin
how do u mean? do not be deceived? nothing there.
Re: Bad Spirit Inside Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
antifailure:
how do u mean? do not be deceived? nothing there.
i dey c two huge weapons of mass destruction and u say nothin dey dere?

(1) (Reply)

Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women / Ladies Best Reply To Defend Expensive Meal On A Date...must See Photo / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend/wife Is An Emotional Bully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.