Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) (7936 Views)

Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) / Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" / Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by Heromaniaa: 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hehehe! It's going down tonight. Battle of bosoms... Who goes home with the trophy? Cossy Orjiakor or Roman Goddess? It is up to you to decide! First of all let me introduce the contestants.

Cossy Orjiakor

She is a Nigerian artist, video vixen and Intagram sensation. She is also a singer and a producer. She came to limelight after featuring in a song by Obesere. She is notorious for always flaunting her exceptionally huge pawpaws at parties and on Instagram. Here are pictures of Cossy and Romangodess together..

Like for Cossy and Share for Romangoddess. Just for fun, dont take it too serious.

For more explicit pictures click on this link www.9jachannel..com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by Heromaniaa: 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Romangoddess

An Instagram celebrity, she believes one should get rich or die trying. Romangoddess prides herself as a mistress of all trades. Over 170,000 people follow her on Instagram. See for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by professorfal: 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lord forgive me for my sins these boobs are insurmountable!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by Heromaniaa: 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
COSSY ORJIAKOR

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by Heromaniaa: 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
ROMANGODDESS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
Self acclaimed romangoddess looks better

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by PrinzCarter(m): 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Chai cry cry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by sinistermind(m): 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
RomanGoddess all the way... Looks more real

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by PrinzCarter(m): 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Roman is dope she gat fresh clean pictures

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
where is my vaseline? ayam coming. these boobs and asses can not go in vain.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by Heromaniaa: 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by ufuosman(m): 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
too much load.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by Dojupyo(f): 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Inferiority complex embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by CaroLyner(f): 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
I win the war tongue
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by dikeigbo2(m): 11:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Is it by size or by packaging?.....and the trophy goes to.......... .......Rooooooooomaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn in both categories grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by decatalyst(m): 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
The boobsgoddess wins the milk! grin

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by Heromaniaa: 12:25am On Mar 19, 2017
CaroLyner:
I win the war tongue
send me your pictures as proof
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by CaroLyner(f): 12:28am On Mar 19, 2017
Heromaniaa:
send me your pictures as proof
Check Dp.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by Ivanlxi(m): 5:42am On Mar 19, 2017
grin
CaroLyner:
I win the war tongue

We talking abt pump tyres nt flat ones like urs grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by MrExcel(m): 5:48am On Mar 19, 2017
OP, u forget say today na Sunday abi? Cheiiiii! See Nono kamar Breast.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by Vicolan: 6:20am On Mar 19, 2017
Ladies can't stop amazing me..#Gosh
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by CaroLyner(f): 7:51am On Mar 19, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
wit dis smal tin?
Cc: photoshoot. cap one tomorrow
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 19, 2017
CaroLyner:
is that you?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by Neimar: 8:03am On Mar 19, 2017
I prefer cossy

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 19, 2017
romangodess wins it.....wat a b**b.....way ma soap day.....abeg tongue tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by revolt(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2017
Cossy joor...the other girl na yogozuna.....FAT N HUGE...not cool

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by osemoses1234(m): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2017
Omo make I go catch dats breast... tongue

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by JacksonD7: 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Heromaniaa:
Hehehe! It's going down tonight. Battle of bosoms... Who goes home with the trophy? Cossy Orjiakor or Roman Goddess? It is up to you to decide! First of all let me introduce the contestants.

Cossy Orjiakor

She is a Nigerian artist, video vixen and Intagram sensation. She is also a singer and a producer. She came to limelight after featuring in a song by Obesere. She is notorious for always flaunting her exceptionally huge pawpaws at parties and on Instagram. Here are pictures of Cossy and Romangodess together..

Like for Cossy and Share for Romangoddess. Just for fun, dont take it too serious.

You need to get a job mate, and those boobs are a turn off for me.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by photoshoot(m): 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
CaroLyner:

Lol alright?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by Kemperor: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
decatalyst:
The boobsgoddess wins the milk! grin

Respect Sam Loco... Don't put the picture of a dead honourable man in a stupid post like this...

What has big boobs given those two shameless women... Na only dem get big boobs or ass Can u see their level of stupidity

Rather they have become home base prostitutes...

R.I.P SAM LOCO

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) by StarPlayer: 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Self acclaimed romangoddess looks better
Stop the hate

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Saw This On Facebook And I Was Like Wtf! / Nude Pictures For Blackmail - What You Can Do. / Leg Chain And Lesbianism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.