Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) (24265 Views)

Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders / 4 APC Governors Who May Leave The Party (photos) / APC Governors Resolve To Seek Ekweremadu’s Removal As They Meet With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by lastpage: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
[size=18pt]Loan at this time?...... to do what?[/size]

Hmmm.... Cluelessness and SLOWPOKE must be in Vogue! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
tolextony:
5 DEFINITIONS OF STUPIDITY.
Stupidity is When:
1) You Earn less than #30,000 as a graduate and
still chant "Gej 4 2015".
2)You charge your phone with
a generator and come online to type #GEJ 4
2015".
3)You purchase fuel at #87 per litre and refuse
to ackwledge the fact that you have been
cheated "Gej 4 2015".
4)You import Goods from abroad at #209 per
dollar instead of #159 per dollar yet you are a
Gejite.
5)You support a man who can't refund or give
account of missing $20BN.
"THAT IS STUPIDITY"
"THERE IS NO LICENCE FOR NONSENSE".
#VOTE_GMB_4_2015.
#March4Buhari.

Trut:
WHO IS FOOLING WHO ??

STUPIDITY is when you go to London to campaign for people without PVC.

MUMU is when you go to London and failed to come back with the acclaimed Cambridge certificate.

MUGU is when you did not go to school and forged a certificate and come online to say Sai Buhari.

FOOLISHNESS is when you have been shouting "Up NEPA!!!'' since you were born but expects GEJ to become a magician within 4 years.

AKPOS is when you read day and night to get a certificate and still want a semi-illiterate to rule you.

419 is when Buhari said he borrowed 27 million naira for presidential form but Buhari's wife donate drugs worth 135 million naira to displaced persons in Yola.

DON'T BE DECEIVED!!! THINK TWICE BEFORE
YOU VOTE.

GEJ is the MAN

3 Likes

Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by lastpage: 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
luckylucky:
APC party should reject this loan, this is an attempt to rope them with financial mess PDP party has committed already. It is now obvious that Mr Jonathan is doing everything possible to bankrupt our economy. The question is why are they given out loans towards the end of their frustrating tenure? This loan is a political bait PDP party want to use to hook this integrity groups any attempt to receive this loan will cause a reckless damage on APC party in the eye of good Nigerians.

You are partly right ...but they need not reject the said LOAN!
Its from our National treasury..... from the same place he has been looting endlessly, to finance his Propaganda and SaTANOIDS, bribing Traditional rulers, bribing CAN and Religious Leaders, Bribing OPC, Bribing Area Boyz, e.t.c

But it appears the LOAN is just on the pages of Newspaper....... he wont actually give them a dime of the money.
That Otuoke creek Mosquito is as deceptive as the Devil comes!

Lastpage!

Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by lastpage: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
fanysteve:
APC is a disgrace,the british people has not done anything to help us as our colonial masters on this boko haram fight,yet APC still went to the UK to protest,Its a shame on them.why did buhari not asked gordon Brown what him and his people has done to help us fight boko haram,or why did gordon brown not ask buhari what he has done to help the govt fight boko haram. God will surely put APC to shame in jesus name.

As clueless as your Creek Mosquito President!
ALWAYS pointing a finger of failure, at somebody else!

If British people have not helped you......WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HELP YOURSELF SINCE INDEPENDENCE?

With a president as clueless as Jonathan, ...well, l am not surprised sha. undecided

"Foolishness is defined as doing nothing for yourself while whining that others did not help you"

Lastpage!
Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by Davidson267(m): 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
Bro u ar the bomb.nice write-up
Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by Desric(m): 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Amaechi can now shut up.
So for four solid years GEJ's cluelessness was second to non only for him to come and do all the wonderful magics within six weeks of election postponement? In fact, it is no longer transformation agenda but emergency transformation.
Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by manceleco: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
We must VOTE rightly in 2015.
If SOMEONE is;
J = Joyfully
O = On
N = New
A = Assignment
T = To
H = Help
A = All
N = Nigerians
THEN we must also resist anyone who will
B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hatred
A = And
R = Religious
I = Intolerance
Vote right.
CONTINUITY in 2015...is inevitable.
Pls be patriotic and send to others.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by aresa: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
And what's the meaning of this silly story? You need a pat on the back for doing your job you lazy and incompetent clown?

Sometimes I wonder about this joker for real...
Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by nelsonoba: 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
datribune:

Listen, u TANoid robot, GEJ lacks d wisdom, d tact, d prudent & sound faculty needed to lead a country as intricate & complex as nigeria. Bottom line - he can not giv what he doesn't hav & that's why we call him clueless.
Come march 28th, we shall vote massively 4 d People's General to kick frm Aso Rock, its weakest, most corrupt & effeminate occupant in history. SAI BUHARI

No I disagree! GEJ knows that PDP means "People's Democratic Party", but Buhari in his recent Al-Jazeera interview says APC is "All Progressives CONFIDENCE". You can go to Al-Jazeera Youtube channel to watch the interview now and verify if what i'm saying is made up or not.

A man who does not know the name of his political party on whose platform he seeks to be President is certainly a clueless illiterate or at best semi-literate.

Such a man is dull, lacks finesse and is a stranger to wisdom. GEJ may not have done all i expected him to do, but he has certainly performed far better than past administrations and Buhari is never as nearly as good as GEJ. No wonder it is on record that the Nigerian Economy was in a huge mess in 1985 when IBB toppled Buhari, and when the news of the coup was announced, mass jubilations broke out in the streets across the country. A vote for Buhari is a vote for lies and bondage!

1 Like

Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by Abayhormy(m): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
gunuvi:
GEJ is a good man and a true democrat!!!
i cant believe you guys can be this cheaply maneuvered. A man desperate to retain his seat so that he can properly cover up his tracks and dress up all the details of his looting then continue to oppress us by staging a compromised successor for his government.
A man desperate to NOT allow a Honest and anti-corruption stand opposition to succeed him.
He has lately been massively dong all the good he could have been doing before now all in a bid to protect his office.
Now, i'm an intelligent human being, and i know when someone is pretending and throw all the deceptive goodness at me just to suppress my objective judgement of them. Husband wey don dey maltreat you since. because he con need "something" from you, he con start to dey do everything just to win your heart.
All this late propaganda na desperate act to prevent his secrets from being exposed !![size=8pt][/size]
Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
sad
tolextony:
Stupidity is When:
2015".
cheated "Gej 4 2015".
Gejite.
"THAT IS STUPIDITY"
#VOTE_GMB_4_2015.
#March4Buhari.
You are even more stupid!let me ask u a question,apart 4rm relying on govt 4 ur basic needs,what have u as an individual done 2 build ur own potentials as a graduate? U are just 2 dumb&foolish.Fish brain,,,,

1 Like

Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by Lobolintin(m): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
olatunji21:
Where is Akpabio?... The man is been very silent lately..
Anyway, Change is coming
Sai baba

Have been thinking of that too..
Since he donated to buhari rumor..
He just went silent and low key since..
Nah wao ooo.. GEJ former right hand man..
Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by Byron001(m): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
dridowu:

Nitwit is when you or your neigbour participate in Immigration Scam and yet still shout GEJ till ..........................
No..... Nitwit is actually when u can't comprehend simple English and facts. I blame Nairaland for making it easy for all tom dick and harry to come on a forum and type poo. do u even think before you type? Smh. After having pastors as running mates, he will use Bible...not on saiBuhari but KaiBuhari.. March4Buhari my ass. May Buhari rule your State.
Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by gunuvi(m): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Abayhormy:

i cant believe you guys can be this cheaply maneuvered. A man desperate to retain his seat so that he can properly cover up his tracks and dress up all the details of his looting then continue to oppress us by staging a compromised successor for his government.
A man desperate to NOT allow a Honest and anti-corruption stand opposition to succeed him.
He has lately been massively dong all the good he could have been doing before now all in a bid to protect his office.
Now, i'm an intelligent human being, and i know when someone is pretending and throw all the deceptive goodness at me just to suppress my objective judgement of them. Husband wey don dey maltreat you since. because he con need "something" from you, he con start to dey do everything just to win your heart.
All this late propaganda na desperate act to prevent his secrets from being exposed !![size=8pt][/size]
Na you know o. Its still GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by dridowu: 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
Byron001:
No..... Nitwit is actually when u can't comprehend simple English and facts. I blame Nairaland for making it easy for all tom dick and harry to come on a forum and type poo. do u even think before you type? Smh. After having pastors as running mates, he will use Bible...not on saiBuhari but KaiBuhari.. March4Buhari my ass. May Buhari rule your State.
Buhari can't rule my state cos he is running for the post of the president.
A real nitwit is that person that can identify peoples error yet can correct them.
Have a nice day
Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
tolextony:
Stupidity is When:
2015".
cheated "Gej 4 2015".
Gejite.
"THAT IS STUPIDITY"
#VOTE_GMB_4_2015.
#March4Buhari.

Don't allow apc stupidity to overcome your integrity......
Exclude yourself from buhari to prevent early mutually.......
Stop campaigning wt apc to avoid spending your brain.......
Your motive of insulting Nigeria President can deprive you from existing on your native residence.......
Don't you know that everything on earth has season but it is certain that there is no season for apc in the land of God..... while PDP with their seasonal logo (umbrella) has a season according to custom of our Land........

March4GEJtil2019.com

1 Like

Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by klimson: 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hahahaha! Money for campaign don finish and now they want to recoup through loan. Amechi forgot that Rivers State was his primary responsibility and not to sponsor Buhari's campaign.

Good luck till Buhari remembers the name of his party.
Jonathan until Amechi stops being a traitor.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by Lazon: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
deskossy:
In all honesty Gej is a good man.....obasanjo will never do this

If Jonathan is a good man, I don't think I want any good man ruling this country undecided
Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by Lazon: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
manceleco:
We must VOTE rightly in 2015.
If SOMEONE is;
J = Joyfully
O = On
N = New
A = Assignment
T = To
H = Help
A = All
N = Nigerians
THEN we must also resist anyone who will
B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hatred
A = And
R = Religious
I = Intolerance
Vote right.
CONTINUITY in 2015...is inevitable.
Pls be patriotic and send to others.

By the time the Naira they're paying you for posting this crap loses whatever value it has left, you'll realise you sold your soul and were paid with your own blood.
Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by NdRuby(m): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
Trut:
WHO IS FOOLING WHO ??

STUPIDITY is when you go to London to campaign for people without PVC.

MUMU is when you go to London and failed to come back with the acclaimed Cambridge certificate.

MUGU is when you did not go to school and forged a certificate and come online to say Sai Buhari.

FOOLISHNESS is when you have been shouting "Up NEPA!!!'' since you were born but expects GEJ to become a magician within 4 years.

AKPOS is when you read day and night to get a certificate and still want a semi-illiterate to rule you.

419 is when Buhari said he borrowed 27 million naira for presidential form but Buhari's wife donate drugs worth 135 million naira to displaced persons in Yola.

DON'T BE DECEIVED!!! THINK TWICE BEFORE
YOU VOTE.

GEJ is the MAN
may you live long my brother, you are reasoning

1 Like

Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by dele1727: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
OLADD:

Tomorrow, Aregbesola, Amaechi and Fashola would open their bucca-cavity to abuse the president and peddle falsehood of Jonathan denying APC states of their entitlements. Bunch of irresponsible adults.

Where was this 3years and 9months ago, why is only APC state geting this now ...3months to the end of his administration. ....me I know when somebody is trying to deceive me.....I guess you don't
Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by sirwilly1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
tolextony:
Stupidity is When:
2015".
cheated "Gej 4 2015".
Gejite.
"THAT IS STUPIDITY"
#VOTE_GMB_4_2015.
#March4Buhari.
There's only one definition.
It is when you type a post like yours and end it with "Saibuhari"

1 Like

Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by datribune: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
nelsonoba:

No I disagree! GEJ knows that PDP means "People's Democratic Party", but Buhari in his recent Al-Jazeera interview says APC is "All Progressives CONFIDENCE". You can go to Al-Jazeera Youtube channel to watch the interview now and verify if what i'm saying is made up or not.

A man who does not know the name of his political party on whose platform he seeks to be President is certainly a clueless illiterate or at best semi-literate.

Such a man is dull, lacks finesse and is a stranger to wisdom. GEJ may not have done all i expected him to do, but he has certainly performed far better than past administrations and Buhari is never as nearly as good as GEJ. No wonder it is on record that the Nigerian Economy was in a huge mess in 1985 when IBB toppled Buhari, and when the news of the coup was announced, mass jubilations broke out in the streets across the country. A vote for Buhari is a vote for lies and bondage!

Hahahaha TANoids no go kie pesin. ok GMB doesn't know d meaning of APC. Lol.
It's easy to know those who get their info frm Okupe Okugbe's Twitter handle. Nigerians jubilated wildly when Buhari came to power not when he was overthrown. 
GMB is an alumni of d prestigious US war college & dat of d institution now called d NDA.
GEJ on d other hand has a PHD in d study of animals.
In leadership terms comparing a corrupt, inept & failed president to d leader of a corrective govt dat brought d nation back frm d brink of total economic collapse is like comparing an ant to an elephant. In terms of leadership & governance of our nation, we call GEJ clueless because he appears confused, overwhelmwd & doesn't know what he's doing & that was why fmr American Presidential candidate John Mccain derisively reffered to him as "some guy called Goodluck Jonathan.
U must be joking if u think Nigerians will repeat d mistake of "I had no shoes of 2011 in 2015".
We can't go on dis way. SAI BUHARI
Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by Cityguy: 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
ooshinibos:
GEJ is just too civil and too good for Naija ..OBJ will never give APC states money
Even what was legitimately Lagos', OBJ denied them. But fast forward, 2015, they are birds of same feather that flock together.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by nelsonoba: 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
datribune:

Hahahaha TANoids no go kie pesin. ok GMB doesn't know d meaning of APC. Lol.
It's easy to know those who get their info frm Okupe Okugbe's Twitter handle. Nigerians jubilated wildly when Buhari came to power not when he was overthrown. 
GMB is an alumni of d prestigious US war college & dat of d institution now called d NDA.
GEJ on d other hand has a PHD in d study of animals.
In leadership terms comparing a corrupt, inept & failed president to d leader of a corrective govt dat brought d nation back frm d brink of total economic collapse is like comparing an ant to an elephant. In terms of leadership & governance of our nation, we call GEJ clueless because he appears confused, overwhelmwd & doesn't know what he's doing & that was why fmr American Presidential candidate John Mccain derisively reffered to him as "some guy called Goodluck Jonathan.
U must be joking if u think Nigerians will repeat d mistake of "I had no shoes of 2011 in 2015".
We can't go on dis way. SAI BUHARI

When I say Buhari doesn't know the full meaning of APC, i am not quoting Okupe or anybody. I am telling you what i watched Buhari say. Now Mr Man, i believe you are connected to the internet and you can access Youtube, so get on there now and search for Buhari's interview with Al-Jazeera to hear him call APC "All Progressives CONFIDENCE".
You APC people are so clueless that the most qualified person in your party you can present for The Presidency is somebody who doesn't even know the name of your party! Can a human being be more dull than that?? And that was the best among all of you?? God forbid such a dull semi-literate will ever rule over the sensible people in Nigeria.

For the records again, there was mass jubilation on the streets after IBB overthrew Buhari, go and ask your parents and they will confirm it to you because it's obvious you have no knowledge of history in this country or you were not yet born when Buhari ruled this country before.

Mark my words cos you will understand it on March 29, 2015 when results are announced; BUHARI THE DULL SEMI-LITERATE WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE FULL MEANING OF HIS PARTY APC, CAN NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY AGAIN!!

1 Like

Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by ooshinibos: 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
Cityguy:

Even what was legitimately Lagos', OBJ denied them. But fast forward, 2015, they are birds of same feather that flock together.

we shall see
Re: FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) by datribune: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
nelsonoba:

When I say Buhari doesn't know the full meaning of APC, i am not quoting Okupe or anybody. I am telling you what i watched Buhari say. Now Mr Man, i believe you are connected to the internet and you can access Youtube, so get on there now and search for Buhari's interview with Al-Jazeera to hear him call APC "All Progressives CONFIDENCE".
You APC people are so clueless that the most qualified person in your party you can present for The Presidency is somebody who doesn't even know the name of your party! Can a human being be more dull than that?? And that was the best among all of you?? God forbid such a dull semi-literate will ever rule over the sensible people in Nigeria.

For the records again, there was mass jubilation on the streets after IBB overthrew Buhari, go and ask your parents and they will confirm it to you because it's obvious you have no knowledge of history in this country or you were not yet born when Buhari ruled this country before.

Mark my words cos you will understand it on March 29, 2015 when results are announced; BUHARI THE DULL SEMI-LITERATE WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE FULL MEANING OF HIS PARTY APC, CAN NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY AGAIN!!

Hahahaha ok TANoid, i hear u, GMB doesn't know d full meaning of APC but ur own level of ignorance of nigerian history is shocking. Here's a crash course.
Buhari took over nigeria in d worst economic recession in our history. d thieving politicians of d NPN d ancestor of d current PDP looted d nation to bankruptcy to d extent dat no one would borrow d heavily indebted Nigeria any more money. There was no food, no money. Soap, milk, sugar etc popularly called essential commodities disappeared from d shelves just like in Zimbabwe. d federal govt could not pay staff salaries. Few states were able to apply d IMO FORMULA - (half salary) pioneered by Kalu Idika Kalu d then Imo state comm 4 finance.  Multinationals like kingsway, UTC, PZ etc left d country. Daily more people became unemployed. In short d economy collapsed. NPN vampires partied away conspicuously while nigerians groaned in unimaginable suffering. d warehouses were full while d market stalls were empty & d masses suffered. Fortunately 4 nigeria, d patriotic duo of Buhari & Idiagbon came to d people's rescue. d warehouses where d NPN criminals hoarded foodstuffs & commodities were thrown open & d nigerian people were given relief. It was a new day 4 d nigerian people & they were grateful to Buhari & Idiagbon.
Even GEJ knows dat he has lost dis election, hence d desperation dat has turned him to a political Almajiri begging & kneeling 4 votes & shouting himself hoarse dat he promises to do better.
Unfortunately 4 d man who didn't giv a damn, it's no longer about APC or PDP, it's about us & d masses hav decided dat stealing is indeed corruption. GEJ ouuuuutt!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari / Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Dickson Laugh Despite Cold War Over Guber Ticket / Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.