Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose (25639 Views)

Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose / Stop Attacking Buhari Over Appointments, Let Him Do His Job – PDP Chieftain / Agric Minister Deletes Tweets Attacking Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by agabaI23(m): 7:37am On Feb 27, 2015
golor:
Shay u knw go stop to attack buhari?I pity u na ikirikiri de call u so.

U re one of d major reason,buhari is getting popular by d day!

Oga politician,every one now want change,I was so amaze yesterday when some one was passing my street nd he was on argument wit his mate,then one of them shouted APC all d kids below 3 nd above shouted CHANGE both d one's who couldn't pronounce it well nd the one's who could,if u think I cook this up, on a very good day why walking on a street jst shout APC u will b amaze to see who will respond CHANGE both old nd young.

Truth is buhari got all it take to restore back d dignity of our dear country,GEJ knows this very well, that why they re trying all means to stop him.jona is an enemy of dis country.

Vote change

Vote APC

Vote BUHARI.

Apc has come to stay forever.
This cannot be farther from the truth bro
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by sorom4: 7:41am On Feb 27, 2015
golor:

Oga politician,every one now want change,I was so amaze yesterday when some one was passing my street nd he was on argument wit his mate,then one of them shouted APC all d kids below 3 nd above shouted CHANGE both d one's who couldn't pronounce it well nd the one's who could,if u think I cook this up, on a very good day why walking on a street jst shout APC u will b amaze to see who will respond CHANGE both old nd young.

Truth is buhari got all it take to restore back d dignity of our dear country,GEJ knows this very well, that why they re trying all means to stop him.jona is an enemy of dis country.

Vote change

Vote APC

Vote BUHARI.

ANOTHER APC LIES! They can't stop lying. Lies runs in their blood.
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2015
Since the guy didn't have much academic qualification, he can add to Ayodele Fayose (BA)(Buhari Attacker)
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by phelps007: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2015
Agbero like you...keep attacking him. you are on your own
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by phelps007: 7:49am On Feb 27, 2015
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by deletrue: 7:50am On Feb 27, 2015
golor:

Vote change

Vote APC

Vote BUHARI.

Rubbish.
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Peem: 7:51am On Feb 27, 2015
otipoju:
Fayose- Oponu Ariyida
No mind am joor, all i know is that come march 28 we gonna throw jonathan out of aso rock with our right thumb
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by eleko1: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2015
Only if u knw AYO FAYOSE man well.Nobody is pushing him but himself knw beta.The Fear of BUHARI is the beginning of WISDOM.Somebody dey fear ALAGBON close.Those thieves preferred STealing is not corruption than anti corruption czar.We all see how the clueless one used Military peeps to help FAYOSE.God will not sleep
PastorOla1:
"AJA TO BA MA SONU KI GBO FERE ODE" THE PIT U ARE DIGGING IS FOR UR SELF SO MAKE DEEP ENOUGH TO B UR GRAVE, RIDE ON, THOSE WHO ARE PUSHING U WILL NOT BE IN THE GRAVE WITH U.
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by lekantruth: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2015
Amefrica:
What a tout. Why do Nigerians keep electing tout as leaders?! embarassed

No, he was not elected by Nigerians. He, together with his-partners in crime, manipulated the election
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by CyberWolf: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2015
kestolove95:
go and listen to #ekitigate and see y fayose wants gej to cum bk by all means...100million of fayose can't stop. GMB. dix tym
Enough of this nonesense angry angry angry angry angry angry angry...Why didn't you produce the tape as evidence during the tribunal proceedings? angry angry angry angry
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2015
I always like this man because he is a perfect match to Apc. APCs headache is this man called Fayose
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by SamuelAgent(m): 7:58am On Feb 27, 2015
I wonder what will happen to Ayo Fayose, if GMB is voted to power.

I still question Fayose's leadership quality.
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Pamcrest(f): 8:07am On Feb 27, 2015
And this rascal is supposed to be a born again Christian, kwo? He better go n face his job n his constituency. Instead of pursuing development in Ekiti it's Buhari that's his focus. GEJ needs to call him to order.....his utterances will surely impart on GEJ's rating.....the ant dancing on water.......
My humble submission
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by gede7744(f): 8:07am On Feb 27, 2015
Frankmishael:
go and sleep oversabi

ur presence is noted

E-tout
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by olajide8(m): 8:10am On Feb 27, 2015
Everyone is talking - a common crook is also talking- as if we don't know who gave you money to buy fuel, when the fuel in your car finished at gwagwalada- N20k O! GEJ* And the N100m they gave you to contest for elections, that you are paying back by looting the ecological funds of your state* we know we are waiting for buhari to get their - so we can show the world all the contracts you and your PDP goons and band of thieves have been stealing* -
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by IYANGBALI: 8:11am On Feb 27, 2015
Is this the best ekiti has to offer Nigerians?smh
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Aipete2(f): 8:16am On Feb 27, 2015
Burger01:
Useless man, omo ale jatijati, agbaya. You should leave Buhari alone and attack your family. Eleribu oponu ara galatia angry

The people of Ekiti should be blamed for this mad dog of theirs undecided
Idiet bolt ori e ti tu lo wa nkan se si, never u address my governor lyk dat again oh. Apc are ntn bt useless pigs, pple lyk Fayemi, n dat man in osun everywan of u are jst too naughty. Common sense is nt common
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Aipete2(f): 8:19am On Feb 27, 2015
lekantruth:

No, he was not elected by Nigerians. He, together with his-partners in crime, manipulated the election
u are vewi stewpid 4 sayin dat cos we voted him in even in Fayemi's town n where he voted. Oponu ayirada
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Burger01(m): 8:20am On Feb 27, 2015
Aipete2:
[s]Idiet bolt ori e ti tu lo wa nkan se si, never u address my governor lyk dat again oh. Apc are ntn bt useless pigs, pple lyk Fayemi, n dat man in osun everywan of u are jst too naughty. Common sense is nt common[/s]
Shataaap! Idiota. Eleribu. Na thunder go fire your scrotum angry
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Mohammedtijjani: 8:23am On Feb 27, 2015
Don't worry time will surely tell u. Buhari is our president and I'm sure u he will jeill u
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by masterp24: 8:23am On Feb 27, 2015
ellechrystal:

He is only teaching Amaechi how to do d job, point d fingers well until it is exposed.
Though am not in support of some of his actions, but Apc for d past one year has been attacking king pdp n johna non-stop, Amaechi insults Johnathan at will, n says stuffs, he is applauded,
Unfortunately, pdp just got a triple ration of an Amaechi in Fayose, so let d games begin.
Some love to criticise, n point fingers, but hate to b criticised , wat a mentality.
Trash

Wen Amachi strted it dey al tout Buha is a saint..now dey hav seen dat d fault of Buha is a Billion times grta dan Jona's own through Mr Fayos..
Do u no y I luv dis guy Fayos? He tries to b optimestic in his statment "Buha is not fit for d Job!" Dat has been d bita truth has been stressin on!!
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by gede7744(f): 8:23am On Feb 27, 2015
Yello1:
haaaaabaa,u can lieee!hav u been 2 ekiti b4?tel me about dos villages without link,u are just been sentimental here!i beg let who wonna talk talk

am from ekiti.
ijero-aramoko-iluku or ldao road need attention then all those small placards pointing to some villages inside without a link road
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Aipete2(f): 8:24am On Feb 27, 2015
phelps007:
shut up ode
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Peejayybold(f): 8:25am On Feb 27, 2015
Continue ooo the lord is your strength.
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Aipete2(f): 8:26am On Feb 27, 2015
Burger01:

Shataaap! Idiota. Eleribu. Na thunder go fire your scrotum angry
eedioti, back to u
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Nichobabe(m): 8:27am On Feb 27, 2015
Everybody like to watch the Mad man display in the market square but no one want to be a relation.
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by IykeChukz(m): 8:27am On Feb 27, 2015
golor:

Vote change

Vote APC

Vote BUHARI.

You just lied.
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Aipete2(f): 8:28am On Feb 27, 2015
otipoju:
Fayose- Oponu Ariyida
iwo gangan loponu
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Aipete2(f): 8:29am On Feb 27, 2015
Nichobabe:
Everybody like to watch the Mad man display in the market square but no one want to be a relation.

k, u are d madman
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Gbawe: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2015
To be honest, I think the saying is correct that " a people get the leader they deserve". It must be said, from the conduct and utterances of many, that Nigerians deserve the misrule they are experiencing. How can some be backing Fayose when he is neglecting governance and busy spending money promoting a campaign of hate and evil against GMB? Did his Party not ask for "issue-based" campaign?

Instead Fayose is openly playing dirty politics while wishing death and all manner of ailments on Buhari. This is politics without decency that shames Nigeria and portray us as savages to neutral observers. Nigeria will be liberated from this vile and desperate gang by God's grace. With a decent President in charge, i.e one that does not promote divisiveness and thuggery as GEJ does, then perhaps many brainwashed Nigerians will begin to regain their humanity and decency.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Burger01(m): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2015
Aipete2:
eedioti, back to u
Jeeze, I saw your profile and I regretted ever replying you. The reason is quite obvious. Sorry oo angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google / NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity / Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.