Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,507 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose (25831 Views)

Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose / Stop Attacking Buhari Over Appointments, Let Him Do His Job – PDP Chieftain / Agric Minister Deletes Tweets Attacking Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Aipete2(f): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Is this the best ekiti has to offer Nigerians?smh
abeg sharrap, gbe ko, hang enu e
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by ajaopopo: 8:39am On Feb 27, 2015
gede7744:
Egbon govern d ekiti u are meant to. u are not d only gov in Nigeria. ur own don dey too much
.is doing it be cos the way they help him rig election that brought him to power. Leave him his eye will soon clear. sad
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Aipete2(f): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2015
olajide8:
Everyone is talking - a common crook is also talking- as if we don't know who gave you money to buy fuel, when the fuel in your car finished at gwagwalada- N20k O! GEJ* And the N100m they gave you to contest for elections, that you are paying back by looting the ecological funds of your state* we know we are waiting for buhari to get their - so we can show the world all the contracts you and your PDP goons and band of thieves have been stealing* -
go n sit down
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Aipete2(f): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2015
Burger01:

Jeeze, I saw your profile and I regretted ever replying you. The reason is quite obvious. Sorry oo angry
u are vewi stewpid for saying that, people like u are common ediet
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Nichobabe(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2015
Aipete2:
k, u are d madman

God bless you
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Hardeyoye: 8:46am On Feb 27, 2015
He must speak so that his paymaster will justify why he is being paid. Ekiti is broke and Fayose has no money to spend. Ask any EKSU student what this old fool is doing to d school management, no bank is ready to loan any money to him. No work is ongoing in Ekiti. Ekiti pple are regreting voting for him already. I may not know who is going to win this election but I know that Fayose is a big time fool. Stop insulting pple as old as your father. God's will alone be done in Nigeria.
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Burger01(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2015
Aipete2:
u are vewi stewpid for saying that, people like u are common ediet
That's okaaay. I understand smiley
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Aipete2(f): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2015
Nichobabe:

God bless you
Lolz, n u2. Vewivewi sori, ws angry d oda tym. And why do u prefer calling him a madman? Its nt fair, it got me infuriated
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Aipete2(f): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2015
Burger01:

That's okaaay. I understand smiley
Lolz, understand what?
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Burger01(m): 8:56am On Feb 27, 2015
Aipete2:
Lolz, understand what?
I understand that life is beautiful cheesy
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Nichobabe(m): 8:56am On Feb 27, 2015
Aipete2:
Lolz, n u2. Vewivewi sori, ws angry d oda tym. And why do u prefer calling him a madman? Its nt fair, it got me infuriated

My Sister, it was just a parable I didn't mean he was a madman. He is not the only person in PDP, others are enjoying what he is doing but they don't have the liver to do same. Don't cry more than the bereaved

And by the way, don't insult people like that, it is not lady like. grin
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by olajide8(m): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2015
Aipete2:
go n sit down

fire on the mountain run run run- work harder, 99days is for the thief 1 day maybe today is for the owner of the house... cheesy wink
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Reptyle(m): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2015
9jaroof:
The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has said he will not stop attacking the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.).

The governor, who said he owed nobody any apology for exposing the alleged hypocrisy of the APC leaders, accused them of placing personal interests above national interest.

Fayose, who spoke through his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Idowu Adelusi, in Ado-Ekiti on Thursday, was reacting to criticisms that had trailed his campaign for the re-election of President Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party and his continuous attacks on Buhari.

He however said, he had nothing personal against Buhari.

According to him, the APC has not only packaged lies and tried to foist such on Nigerians, it has also compromised the Independent National Electoral Commission to rig the election earlier scheduled for February 14.

READ MORE @‎
http://naijaroof.com/2015/02/27/wont-stop-atta…ri-says-fayose/ ‎

Someone remind me what this chap has achieved so far as governor of Ekiti again beyond handing out chickens and cups of rice to indigenes.... grin grin

Ekiti people have entered one chance with this guy....they just don't know it yet.
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Aipete2(f): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2015
Burger01:

I understand that life is beautiful cheesy
Lolz, thats nt it . Lie lie boyboy dnt lie again its nt gewd
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Aipete2(f): 9:01am On Feb 27, 2015
Nichobabe:

My Sister, it was just a parable I didn't mean he was a madman. He is not the only person in PDP, others are enjoying what he is doing but they don't have the liver to do same. Don't cry more than the bereaved

And by the way, don't insult people like that, it is not lady like. grin
tanx dorling
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by goldman777: 9:02am On Feb 27, 2015
when buhari becomes president by march 28 i will c whether u wont shut up
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Aipete2(f): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2015
olajide8:

fire on the mountain run run run- work harder, 99days is for the thief 1 day maybe today is for the owner of the house... cheesy wink
wat do u mean? Me, am nt a thief oh
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 27, 2015
gede7744:

my presence is noted, APC

E-tout
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Aipete2(f): 9:09am On Feb 27, 2015
Reptyle:

Someone remind me what this chap has achieved so far as governor of Ekiti again beyond handing out chickens and cups of rice to indigenes.... grin grin

Ekiti people have entered one chance with this guy....they just don't know it yet.
wat fayemi didnt do 4 4years 4 gud years, he's doing it. Go n check iworoko-ifaki road since segun oni's regime twas abandoned bt he has done it tru Jesus n many other roads lyk dat sha, also payment of workers salary to time etc. Developments btw 4mths bros he tried nw, its nt up to a year. And also awa electricity z stable nw even water.
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Reptyle(m): 9:15am On Feb 27, 2015
Aipete2:
wat fayemi didnt do 4 4years 4 gud years, he's doing it. Go n check iworoko-ifaki road since segun oni's regime twas abandoned bt he has done it tru Jesus n many other roads lyk dat sha, also payment of workers salary to time etc. Developments btw 4mths bros he tried nw, its nt up to a year. And also awa electricity z stable nw even water.

Ahhh...issorait!

I stand corrected then.

All hail the performing governor of Ekiti State! smiley
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by fanex: 9:15am On Feb 27, 2015
sorry to burst your bubble - peace and progress doesnt come cheap. fight for it or get oppressed until the day you die. then you children will take it from there.
showreals:
I am only interested in the peace and progress of Nigeria. Whosoever wins. Please let Nigeria not fall into anarchy. Let us still be able to make a living and become great in life. Let Nigeria not turn to Somalia or the likes. My success has a lot to gain from peace in Nigeria. Let there be peace at the end of the day.
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Aipete2(f): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2015
Reptyle:

Ahhh...issorait!

I stand corrected then.

All hail the performing governor of Ekiti State! smiley
ehn en? Gewd boi
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by olajide8(m): 9:22am On Feb 27, 2015
Aipete2:
wat do u mean? Me, am nt a thief oh

its obvious birds of a feather flock together, does light and darkness romance - NO! you support a corrupt TH....F, and you say you are not a TH...F - show me your friend, and i would show you -whom you are... it may have made sense, if when i said it- you kept quiet, don't worry 99days is for the thief, 1day is for the owner of the house - we have all the evidence. cheesy cry lipsrsealed
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by luluosas(m): 9:23am On Feb 27, 2015
You won't stop attacking but you can die attacking him too. Let me not call you names please.
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by LZRNH: 9:28am On Feb 27, 2015
berem:
You are very correct! Just go to where there are gathering of kids and shout APC. They will all shout CHANGE!
You are right! cheesy

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by sanabe: 9:28am On Feb 27, 2015
No Wonder !

Stop Imagine ! !

Do you know the meaning of "FAYOSE" in my native language is "JAHILI" means IGNORAMUS

WHILE the literal meaning of "FAYOSE" is ENEMY OF PROGRESS

So stop Wondering ! ! !

A DOG must bear his name and behave as a DOG

Pathetic Arrow !

Sai baba

Come on MARCH #TeamGMB
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Aipete2(f): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2015
olajide8:

its obvious birds of a feather flock together, does light and darkness romance - NO! you support a corrupt TH....F, and you say you are not a TH...F - show me your friend, and i would show you -whom you are... it may have made sense, if when i said it- you kept quiet, don't worry 99days is for the thief, 1day is for the owner of the house - we have all the evidence. cheesy cry lipsrsealed
Lolz, wonders shall never cease on the planet earth. God will open the eyes of your heart to see the right thing
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Aipete2(f): 9:38am On Feb 27, 2015
sanabe:
No Wonder !

Stop Imagine ! !

Do you know the meaning of "FAYOSE" in my native language is "JAHILI" means IGNORAMUS

WHILE the literal meaning of "FAYOSE" is ENEMY OF PROGRESS

So stop Wondering ! ! !

A DOG must bear his name and behave as a DOG

Pathetic Arrow !

Sai baba

Come on MARCH #TeamGMB
hum um? Do u mean it? I cnt b forced to say any odd utterance here again for today. Bt bro, if u want to say anytin any fuckinp tin try to think properly sha
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by fanex: 9:41am On Feb 27, 2015
well, fyi there isnt state police yet so therefore, federal govt is responsible for security. and on state development, if i enter ur kids room and it is as dirty as a gutter in ajekunle i will blame u for it not your kids. giving smiley the instruction is all thaTs required of GEJ
ellechrystal:

Aha! This is another topic, too many govs ain't working n their states lie fallow,n some ppl come here to condemn Johnathan for d simplest things d state gov should handle, even state security, they chant Johnathan.
A state lie akwa Ibom, so improved n lovely, is it Johnathan that did that himself?
Smh, some ppl should learn to accuse d right ppl. I understand it's under his regime, but I think if we protest, or call on our govs publicly d way we r calling johna, things will get better, God bless Naija
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by dbilliondollar: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2015
Who cares about Fayose attacking Buhari or not? Nigerians are just too tired of the present I TALK NO DO administration. We just need change. Change that is what we are clamoring for
Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Orikinla(m): 10:02am On Feb 27, 2015
[size=18pt]You may not believe it, but when your detractors are paranoid like GEJ and Fayose, they actually self-service on you instead of satisfying their wives in bed. What you see Fayose showing are his frustrations over his failure to satisfy his sex starved wife and GEJ does not enjoy sex with PEJ.
And Fayose's wife looks like a man that had sex change. grin
Now you see why Fayose is very jealous of GMB, because the general's wife is Fayose's fantasy and makes him to hate sleeping with his own wife.[/size]

Re: I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose by Chibykeray(m): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2015
Na wetin GMB do you Fayose... Nawa ooo
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Honored With 'War Lord' In Kogi (1985 Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri Reacts As INEC Postpones General Elections / Yero, El-rufai Win Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.