Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,169 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) (33252 Views)

Nigerian Troops Recapture Two Strategic Local Governments From Boko Haram / Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists / Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by mustymatic(m): 9:28am On Feb 27, 2015
The body language of present govt tends towards plunging this nation into crisis of higher magnitude.God will put them to shame
Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by Nonsoco80(m): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2015
funmiwums:
sorry for the dogs... saibuhari
Haba..So Buhari is your dog.
Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by prudentcy(m): 9:30am On Feb 27, 2015
But wait oh why did it take GEJ so long to take this drastic step?
Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by bahbartee(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2015
God Bless 9ja soider,God blee Nigerian!

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by LILYCHERISH(f): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2015
Great news, Goodluck is working,i love my country no b 4 mouth.hit like if u love this country.

1 Like

Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by anonimi: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2015
kay1one2:
I have a moral responsibility to support my president gej as the so called opposition has not done anything and has not presented sensible plans to make this country better!

Na so we see am oh.
Even sef dem perpetually unelectable presidential candidate don talk am sey im nor sabi how to fight Boko Haram shocked

I’ll meet other generals to draft anti-terror plan – Buhari

The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on Wednesday said that though Nigeria is a rich nation, its people are extremely poor due to bad governance.

He also promised to involve serving and retired military generals to devise an effective strategy to crush insurgency in the country, if elected as President in 2015.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/ill-meet-other-generals-to-draft-anti-terror-plan-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2086461_10959475102036838054410936104823082313042774n_jpg5b2e1abf4f0ea29bd7e28a92949cb4d2

1 Like

Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by Braggante(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2015
Why was this not done in the past years when the govt could? Did GEJ have to wait till millions lose their lives before pretending to care? The problem is many Nigerians are like the gold fish with only a few seconds memory span. We only remember the last few weeks before elections, and that is why politicians exploit our foolishness by doling out cash gifts, rice, etc. we in turn foolishly vote accordingly, for the highest bidder, forgetting where they were for the past three years.

What has GEJ been doing for the past 5 years? Even a few months back this man acted like we didn't matter, like we were nothing, going to tan rallies while we were bombed by terrorists, while the army complained of under equipment etc, not even addressing the issue of boko haram till it got too late. This man is the most tribalistic leader we have ever had. He is incompetent and corrupt, do we not see this?

Where are the jobs? Where is the electricity? A government that has failed in these two main sectors has failed in all. So what is it GEJ campaigners are saying?

Now few weeks to elections he starts pretending to act, while we the gullible short memoried fools chant GEJ till 123. Do these praise singers even have jobs? These same people will come tomorrow and complain about phcn, joblessness, bad roads and corruption.

We were cheated by Abba Moro, yet nothing happened. Billions of dollars allegedly missing, nobody loses their jobs. And many more flagrant corrupt practices with impunity. This same man that grants pardon to convicted looters of state funds. Immediately this govt gets elected the impunity will be boundless, because then he will not need us anymore. All these white elephant projects will cease, and we will be left with nothing but the empty bags of rice he gave us and faded PDP T-shirts. Is this what we want?

Let's please look beyond these electioneering gimmicks and vote to show we are wiser.
Let's taste change, and if that doesn't work, we remove the "change", until we get it right and get what we deserve as good people.

1 Like

Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by piagetskinner(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
God bless jonathan, we in benue will give him 2million votes come march.
Speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by Tonylyte(m): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2015
It is well. See as i just dey pity them.
Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by anonimi: 9:34am On Feb 27, 2015
bahbartee:
God Bless 9ja soider,God blee Nigerian!

Gej till 2019

Yes oh, the fresh air must continue berekete

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154438_freshair_gif8314145a2e711a494c07cd0f47fd29d5

Person wen nor like fresh air fit vex go hug transformer, we nor send grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-NvgHNkQUJE0/TlfVigpqP1I/AAAAAAAAAHE/atz6Hmv8Ouo/s1600/Go+hug+transformer.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by LILYCHERISH(f): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2015
Fp mak i keep space 4 u tnk u
Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by anonimi: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2015
Braggante:
Why was this not done in the past years when the govt could? Did GEJ have to wait till millions lose their lives before pretending to care? The problem is many Nigerians are like the gold fish with only a few seconds memory span. We only remember the last few weeks before elections, and that is why politicians exploit our foolishness by doling out cash gifts, rice, etc. we in turn foolishly vote accordingly, for the highest bidder, forgetting where they were for the past three years.

What has GEJ been doing for the past 5 years?

Are you deaf, dumb and blind all together
The below was posted on page 1 of this thread a few minutes ago only angry

Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram
JUNE 3, 2013

Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

Please note that he made the statement only three months after our president visited Borno and Yobe states =>

Sign agreement on no more killings, I will withdraw JTF, Jonathan to Borno elders
March 09, 2013

PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan yesterday in Maiduguri, accused Borno State Elders of playing to the gallary over the activities of Boko Haram Islamic sect insurgency in the state, describing the situation as unfortunate.
Jonathan spoke during an interactive session with Borno State stakeholders at the Multi-Purpose Hall, Government House Maiduguri, in continuation of his two- day working visit to Borno and Yobe States, the epicentres of Boko Haram.

More from: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/sign-agreement-on-no-more-killings-i-will-withdraw-jtf-jonathan-to-borno-elders/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by Braggante(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2015
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689
Please note that he made the statement only three months after our president visited Borno and Yobe states =>
anonimi:

Is Buhari the president? He faults, so? Don't you find it funny that these "feats" are done few are coming few weeks to election, shortly after elections have been post phoned.
I will pretend you have not said anything and ignore your abusive words, because really you have said nothing meaningful.
Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by OLADD: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2015
We salute the courage of Nigerian soldiers who chose not to abandon their nation even in the face of death. May the souls of their departed colleagues rest in perfect peace and may those responsible for unleashing anguish on fellow citizens reap their rewards in multiple fold. God bless our president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (2011-2019).
Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by datribune: 9:42am On Feb 27, 2015
macpetrus:
Good news!!!
God bless Nigeria Army
God bless the Good people of the North east
God bless Goodluck
God bless Nigeria!!!!

FIXED!. Hahahaha it seems u reason like GEJ. Ar u always dis clueless?. Were it not 4 d competition frm d APC in dis election, dis clown might never hav visited d N/east whom he considers not as part of his constituency but as people who were trying to make d nation ungovernable 4 him.
Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by patpaul: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2015
GeneralBosco:
God bless the efforts of our soldiers at the war front.
God punish our Army generals who have been enriching their pockets at the detriment of our soldiers and the general security of Nigerians.
God punish Jonathan for obviously playing politics with this Bokoharam issue and recently gaining steam 6 weeks to elections after about 13,000 people have been killed and millions displaced.

I expect PDP slaves to quote me and type trash!

@The man above me...I doubt it's the same Benue state I was in last month. Those people are also tired of the cretin at Aso Rock.

I don't know where you come from, but if you are from the North east or Northwest or a Buhari supporter, God punish YOU 100 times because it is your political leaders and your so-called General Buharam that sponsor Boko haram
Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by Atigba: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2015
Gej tull 2019
Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by yahx(m): 10:03am On Feb 27, 2015
me and my friends running for our dear lifes when the boko haram insurgent attacked us in adamawa state university mubi we spent 3good days in the jungle without food just water from stream we dont know of, we walked from mubi to cameroon on foot going through mountains and valleys. Well we still thank God that we all made it and alive today. The journey of my life from mubi to cameroon on foot during boko haram attack
Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by nerilove(m): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2015
funmiwums:
sorry for the dogs... saibuhari
seems you don't like progress. Love, don't hate. GEJ till eternity
Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by BodyKiss(m): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2015
It would be good if this is true, but what's the proof to show these pictures are true to the title of the post?

What's the source.
Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by Raphd2(m): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2015
God bless NIGERIAN SOLDIERS
Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 27, 2015
This is commendable. Well done President Goodluck Jonathan and the Military...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162450_votepdp_jpeg311e13148f0eb4e296cd42e14ce74b9f
Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by Laid2001: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2015
A usual PDP supporter with low knowledge of Geography.
This Op has nothing to do with Benue State oo.
Mubi na Adamawa State!!

Otenestbestyaho:
God bless jonathan, we in benue will give him 2million votes come march.
Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by 1stola: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2015
Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by Bamss1: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2015
Penart:

i cant even read what he typed..smh
being able to read what he typed requires common sense, am surprised u can't read it undecided
Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by Oiselenjakhian(m): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by cinovikthor(m): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
God bless Nigeria
Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by GeneralBosco: 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
[s]
patpaul:

I don't know where you come from, but if you are from the North east or Northwest or a Buhari supporter, God punish YOU 100 times because it is your political leaders and your so-called General Buharam that sponsor Boko haram
[/s]
I don't argue with PDP Slaves
Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by annylove(f): 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
Father Lord, continue to bless and protect our troops.
Re: After Troops Recapture Mubi Town From Boko Haram, Life Returns (pics) by intergral(m): 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
I haven't seen mubi since the day I ran from Boko-H, home sweet home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Decides On Bauchi, Kano, Rivers, Sokoto, Others Today: / Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries / Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.