Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,121 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me (7278 Views)

Save A Soul, DSS Secretly Detaining A Biafra Supporter In Port Harcourt / OMG GEJ Just Called To Thank Me For Supporting Him Via My Blog -election / Read What GEJ Just Said At Enugu Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by uniklinkum(m): 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

nduka irabor,tundeThompson and ayo ojewumi were drug dealers too? you are showing the world how foolish you are..

you are fool fathered by a brain dead monkey, Did they kill these guys? they were imprisoned for spreading false stories. And like GMB said yesterday he accept responsibility for his action unlike your foolish lord who blames everyone else except himself. Why don't you ask your stupid self why journalist in china and other nations not succumbing to the western propaganda always have same problem you trying to paint.
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
uniklinkum:

And you are in coma when lord gej was bribing every peeps across geopolitical zones? when you try to remove the speck in the eyes of the APC don't forget the iroko in the eyes of your evil party. And if you are not a MOROON show us proof that state funds are been transferred to the GMB campaign. Who take fools like you serious self, if you have little disagreement with your E-PDP touts you might as well swing to KOWA tomorrow. You exemplify the lowest of low human can ever be.
Mind you there was no proof that Ali gave money to his party. It was the road contractor that gave Ali money that he gave to his party. If you say the monies donated by Govs to Buhari campaign aren't state funds then we have to ask ourselves, "what was the worth of these Govs before they assumed power?", what is their earnings as officials? what have they contributed so far? and how much are they worth at present?

I see how you skipped the Shettima part using insults...well done

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Here2BustnScrew: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
uniklinkum:

And you are in coma when lord gej was bribing every peeps across geopolitical zones? when you try to remove the speck in the eyes of the APC don't forget the iroko in the eyes of your evil party. And if you are not a MOROON show us proof that state funds are been transferred to the GMB campaign. Who take fools like you serious self, if you have little disagreement with your E-PDP touts you might as well swing to KOWA tomorrow. You exemplify the lowest of low human can ever be.
even in the UK do they kill or imprison people the way buhari did? how many people has Jonathan killed? even tinubu that is a renowned drug dealer... shame on you..

1 Like

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Clerverly: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
[s]Bros, Why are they making all these allegations that "you beg them Money,they didn't give you", that's why you left them. Because I know that People like cleverly who made the allegation is a poor mortuary attendant in Afghanistan.[/s]

No problem at least the job pays my bills and I don't beg anybody for "financial protection". However, I also want you to admit you have a fraudster masquerading as a "change agent" in your midst. I will leave your poor financial background for another day!
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Here2BustnScrew: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
uniklinkum:

you are fool fathered by a brain dead monkey, Did they kill these guys? they were imprisoned for spreading false stories. And like GMB said yesterday he accept responsibility for his action unlike your foolish lord who blames everyone else except himself. Why don't you ask your stupid self why journalist in china and other nations not succumbing to the western propaganda always have same problem you trying to paint.
thank you.. who killed ayo ojewumi and ambrose Ali? thank GOD he has said he will take responsibility which means he will be prosecuted and will be his end..

1 Like

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Here2BustnScrew: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Clerverly:

No problem at least the job pays my bills and I don't beg anybody for "financial protection". However, I also want you to admit you have a fraudster masquerading as a "change agent" in your midst. I will leave your poor financial background for another day!
buhari, tinubu and obasanjo are they not fraudsters?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by uniklinkum(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
barcanista:
Mind you there was no proof that Ali gave money to his party. It was the road contractor that gave Ali money that he gave to his party. If you say the monies donated by Govs to Buhari campaign aren't state funds then we have to ask ourselves, "what was the worth of these Govs before they assumed power", what is their earnings as officials, what have they contributed so far and how much are they worth at present.

I see how you skipped the Shettima part using insults...well done

If your dumb memory serves you right, all political office holders are locked up and the tribunal acquitted the guys with no charges. Unlike the thieves donating to the GEJ campaign, ordinary Nigerians are donating to the GMB cause. You throwing the wild claims is also the one mandated to bring the proof. Unlike GEJ getting funds from all manner of economic saboteurs the GMB campaign turn down fund from dangote and apkabio. Unlike you i don't see the APC as the best and gat no stains. But GEJ and his gang of crooks exemplifies every ills in our society. I have never been ashamed all my life as a Nigerian till my professor asked me 'did your president really say stealing is not corruption'. You need to travel out of that hellhole to see the ridicule the brainless foool have subjected Nigerians to worldwide. I will keep heaping insult at you cause you are even worst than these Nigerian evil politicians with your flip flop personality.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by francizy(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
shaqhead:

Ur conjectures, postulations, wild guesses wont substitute for hard facts my bro n u ddnt say a word abt GEJ nt opening d books in ds ur wild goose chase to put GEJ and GMB on d same pedestal. He wont becos he knows he wl find somtin missin only in ur mind! So in ur evaluation we shdnt call GEJ corrupt becos in ur incongrous estimation GMB is corrupt? Hmm..mo elbow to ur grease!

All the "am not corrupt tactics" can't be bought by all. Especially when some selected region were arrested and prosecuted (either guilty or not) while the other set were pardoned or given house arrest. An incorruptible man of integrity shouldn't have:

- had issues relating with misappropriation of funds.
- pardoned some set of people from a tribe/region only to prosecute people from other tribes/regions. Simply means there was no fareness in his judgements and it calls to question his statements of trying to prove he's not a bigot or corrupt.
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Horllamideh(m): 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
welcome to the fold man
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by uniklinkum(m): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

even in the UK do they kill or imprison people the way buhari did? how many people has Jonathan killed? even tinubu that is a renowned drug dealer... shame on you..

This brain dead clown keep jumping from pillar to post in postulating jargon. If U.K don't kill and imprison drug offenders it is there fat luck. more than 60% of world government still uses capital punishment including the USA. So what's your point mugun. Tinubu is a drug peddler yet he goes around the world and have not been arrested for his crime anywhere, when will the southwest face of your party kasamu buruj ever venture out of the country to either USA or U.K.
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by uniklinkum(m): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

thank you.. who killed ayo ojewumi and ambrose Ali? thank GOD he has said he will take responsibility which means he will be prosecuted and will be his end..

FOOL it's the responsibilty of the idi0t you call president to try him, When you MOORONS swarming like stray bees.
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by OgologoDimkpa: 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
@ OP, We don't know you as a GEJ fan so get lost.
You're just a nobody embarassed

GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by francizy(m): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
uniklinkum:

FOOL it's the responsibilty of the idi0t you call president to try him, When you MOORONS swarming like stray bees.

You people keep/kept on saying that GEJ should have tried GMB, and I say, if GEJ had gotten GMB tried and found guilty, will you same set of people not come up with statements like "he knows Buhari will contest in 2015 that's why he intentionally set him up", "it's a PDP propaganda", etc. So I love the way GEJ left your man for you so that it won't be like he intentionally denied him the opportunity to contest..

1 Like

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Here2BustnScrew: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
uniklinkum:

based on his past records you know he doesn't deserve to rule NIGERIA again but you keep shouting change and you are aware he is not even a changed man talk less of bringing change to NIGERIA. but you decide to support evil.. shame on you
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Here2BustnScrew: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
francizy:

You people keep/kept on saying that GEJ should have tried GMB, and I say, if GEJ had gotten GMB tried and found guilty, will you same set of people not come up with statements like "he knows Buhari will contest in 2015 that's why he intentionally set him up", "it's a PDP propaganda", etc. So I love the way GEJ left your man for you so that it won't be like he intentionally denied him the opportunity to contest..
don't mind them
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by uniklinkum(m): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
francizy:

Ain't you the lying reetard bruised yesterday? when tinubu was tried did anyone cry fowl. GEJ is a world renowned thief that why loud mouth like FFK can be let off the corruption hooks ditto for the subsidy thieves and numerous case to mention.
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Here2BustnScrew: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
uniklinkum:

This brain dead clown keep jumping from pillar to post in postulating jargon. If U.K don't kill and imprison drug offenders it is there fat luck. more than 60% of world government still uses capital punishment including the USA. So what's your point mugun. Tinubu is a drug peddler yet he goes around the world and have not been arrested for his crime anywhere, when will the southwest face of your party kasamu buruj ever venture out of the country to either USA or U.K.
you are confused..
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by uniklinkum(m): 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

you are confused..

says a MOORON
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by uniklinkum(m): 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

based on his past records you know he doesn't deserve to rule NIGERIA again but you keep shouting change and you are aware he is not even a changed man talk less of bringing change to NIGERIA. but you decide to support evil.. shame on you

SHUT up FOOOL based on his record he is the second best Nigerian president only second to Muritala Mohammed. Semi illiterate like you should get books and free your agbalumo head from shhit. If GEJ can use half of the zeal he used in clamping down on corrupt folks the subsidy monies will still be in the nation coffers by now.
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
uniklinkum:

If your dumb memory serves you right, all political office holders are locked up and the tribunal acquitted the guys with no charges. Unlike the thieves donating to the GEJ campaign, ordinary Nigerians are donating to the GMB cause. You throwing the wild claims is also the one mandated to bring the proof. Unlike GEJ getting funds from all manner of economic saboteurs the GMB campaign turn down fund from dangote and apkabio. Unlike you i don't see the APC as the best and gat no stains. But GEJ and his gang of crooks exemplifies every ills in our society. I have never been ashamed all my life as a Nigerian till my professor asked me 'did your president really say stealing is not corruption'. You need to travel out of that hellhole to see the ridicule the brainless foool have subjected Nigerians to worldwide. I will keep heaping insult at you cause you are even worst than these Nigerian evil politicians with your flip flop personality.
You should have replied him with his own comment on justifying the arrest of Ambrose Ali when he was still in APC.
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Kingspin(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
uniklinkum:

shut up mofo, unlike you most Nigerians are tired of the otueke retard.
Do u have one eye?
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Kingspin(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
uniklinkum:

SHUT up FOOOL based on his record he is the second best Nigerian president only second to Muritala Mohammed. Semi illiterate like you should get books and free your agbalumo head from shhit. If GEJ can use half of the zeal he used in clamping down on corrupt folks the subsidy monies will still be in the nation coffers by now.
Please have u seen a mad.man before?
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Here2BustnScrew: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
uniklinkum:

buhari is a criminal..
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Here2BustnScrew: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
Kingspin:
Please have u seen a mad.man before?
no be small..
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by nairabetguru(m): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
barcanista:
The fact remains that Aso Rock cannot accommodate a party that aren't changed themselves. Nigerians are wise...

talking as if na ur papa get Aso rock undecided
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by nairabetguru(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

buhari is a criminal..

and all this years no body took him to international criminal court undecided
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by uniklinkum(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

buhari is a criminal..

who cares. I can see you relishing in the jaw breaking defeat.
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
francizy:

That guy is a lunatic. He's only good at swearing. I am sure he isn't in Nigeria from his comment. He has no pvc...empty loquacious guy he is

1 Like

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by nairabetguru(m): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
elfaez:
I was discussing with some friends the other day, and I told them of just how badly I don't want Buhari to be our president. I also told them though, how even more baldy I don't want Jonathan to continue.

I was an avid GEJite, and I'd oppose any anti-GEJite I got to talk with. But that was a month or two ago. Now more recently, I've been thinking quite clearly without any preconceived dispositions, and I realise the corruption is at its peak at this moment in time. For God's sake Sanusi claimed 20 billion dollars was stolen from us. The tallest building in the world, the Bujh Kalipha took 15 billion to construct. And what did Mr president say? "America will know". This guys steal and actually tell us about it. EFCC has suddenly stopped arresting politicians who are corrupt and have stolen Billions, why, because all our politicians fit that boot. And worst of all, we ain't getting enough money in circulation no more. And they tell us about completing roads and bridges! Which government in Nigerian recent history did not complete roads and bridges. The Naira has been devalued so much...

I mean, all these in the last few months before the election. In the Normal dimwitted Nigerian electioneering procession, the last few months before the elections were months when the government tries to get the favour of the people by bribing them and blinding them with strangely regular salaries, unsolicited allowances, water taps sprouting everywhere accompanied by signs of who did it, roads they've never touched getting tarred (which strangely never last till the next election when they'd need to be re-tarred), and other guileful "gifts". The time of a windfall that will only fall again in four years. But this year, our president as seen to it that the only windfall happening are dry leaves and nothing more, more posters maybe.

Gej to me is a good person but an horrible president. The PDP has had more than enough its share of the wealth that should have been ours. Let Buhari and co come eat theirs and leave in four years, and you never know, the windfall days may return.
What do you say people?

In pastor Chris Oyakilome's voice

"he was Blind! He was Blind!! He was Blind!!! but now he can Seeee ..........ayayayayayayayayaya grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by francizy(m): 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
barcanista:
That guy is a lunatic. He's only good at swearing. I am sure he isn't in Nigeria from his comment. He has no pvc...empty loquacious guy he is

I do wonder what old men benefit from hurling insults about like kids. Its disheartening. I think it's best to just ignore him..
Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
francizy:

I do wonder what old men benefit from hurling insults about like kids. Its disheartening. I think it's best to just ignore him..
The best is to ignore him.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Just Lost Another Supporter In Me by Here2BustnScrew: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
uniklinkum:

who cares. I can see you relishing in the jaw breaking defeat.
APC losers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lack Of Funds Won’t Stop Ogoni Clean-up - Amina Mohammed / Pix Of Niger Delta Avengers After Threat To Lunch Missiles / Labour Party Chairman Reawakes National Hope; Shares Heartfelt Seasons Greetings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.