Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) (43154 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Rivers Rerun; "Security Agents Prevent PDP Agent From RAC Center". Photos / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Balkan:
[size=20pt]MALAM ROCHAS OLANIYI COCKROACHA
IS IN THE WRONG PARTY
[/size]
I am PDP...but you are MAD, am sorry to say.
U should learn to know PEOPLE by the CONTENT of their CHARACTER and by the FRUITS they yield ..and not by their TEGUMENT.

This goes to SHOW that you are YET to attain PUBERTY.
People like U, hate him because u put TEGUMENT, TRIBE, SEX, RELIGION 1ST...

As I write this, I have some northern friends I can always be PROUD of, more than my ETHNIC FRIENDS.

D day we shall start electing people on GROUNDS OF CAPABILITIES and not TRIBE, RELIGION etc that is the DAY HEAVEN will know we are SERIOUS.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is another APC governor setting the pace for some PDP looters.

Is it by chance that APC is dominated by performing governors? No it is not.

Just take a look at Kwankwaso, Fashola, Amaechi, Rochas, Aregbesola and many others of APC and you realize that the party takes delivering dividends of dempcracy more seriously than the PDP who prefer to loot their state's common wealth.

And you can't blame them becasue the head (Jona) is rotten and to him "ordinary stealing is not corruption".

Kudos Rochas!

9 Likes

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by GBAGAAUN(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hmm
Oloshi
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by efilefun(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
WhiZTiM:
Is that for GMB?
Nope its not for GMB but for your household and generations to come since you wish the man bad its surely gonna come back to you.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
One of the best governor ever.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by mimicious(f): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
I love this man

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nice one.
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by coalcoal1(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nice
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by slimzypink(f): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
why do peeps hate him I don't get

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
I wish he was a Yoruba man. his people doesn't know is worth.

9 Likes

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Meringe(m): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
Though Owelle has done some silly things but he has outperformed other predecessors.

I wish he can be more organized.

Nevertheless, I will still support & vote for him come April 11.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Goddyj(m): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
Okorocha remains the best Gov. of the east

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by hensben(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
I owe my gratitude to this man even if I'm not imolite....
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
contactmorak:
you can say that again. Too many propaganda against him all in d name of politics, anyway I believe that the true Imo citizens appreciate him cos his giantstride achievements are glaring!
2 months ago I travelled to Abia by road and when we got to owerri one man said 'it's been a while i've been here o, this place has changed' an Owerri guy beside me said with pride that 'yes sir o, na we governor, na Rochas, he dey try no be small.'
The driver had to chip in and told the man about how his son was given a scholarship by d governor and you needed to see how they were just praying for him.
You could see happiness and contentment in their eyes, I started wishing I was from Imo state o.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by gr8eminent(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
Balkan:
IS IN THE WRONG PARTY
[/size]
And what has party got to do with this?
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by hensben(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
slimzypink:
Tribal bigot who are been deceived with azikiwe ebele

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by mradjoy(m): 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
Simply an exemplary leadership just the we want it.

Good initiative,

His people at heart,

Never waited for his people to die before providing medical facilities,

Now that's what I called PROACTIVE Measures!!!

Thumbs up for you, Rochas Okorocha.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by ignis: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mr Rochas, Get ready to go....
You betrayed the igbo race....
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by amakenny: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
Kudos to Gov. Okorocha for the initiative; but a far-sighted governor should have located this centre in his state's university teaching hospital in Orlu, to boost the image of the hospital and increase the quality of the students, as well as to reduce administrative costs to the state.

But Okorocha's avowed distaste for Orlu would never allow him locate any worthy project in Orlu. Even the only one kilometer road to the state's university teaching hospital has remained non-motorable since Okorocha came to office.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Till he pay IMO contractors

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by tbaba1234: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
tit:
so the fool cannot find competent Nigerians to employ in a kidney dialysis center?
Owerri has had a (private) dialysis center since 2000, so this mugun of a governor cannot claim it is a new thing.

I do not get your logic.

Did you see a full roster of the staff at the clinic?
Are there already too many dialysis centers in Imo that more is not needed?

With all due respect, the names you call the governor are more appropriate for you.

9 Likes

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
tit:
so the fool cannot find competent Nigerians to employ in a kidney dialysis center?
Owerri has had a (private) dialysis center since 2000, so this mugun of a governor cannot claim it is a new thing.

At the rate you go with your hatred for anything APC, you're in danger of dying of heart attack especially when Buhari wins the presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by tbaba1234: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
ignis:

Explain!!
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by sunnshyn(f): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
tit:

Why refer to the Gov as a fool and mugu? What for?

May God have mercy on you, amen!
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
efilefun:
I have known this man before he joined politics, he got a free school in ibadan I know of... free school bus, free meal and free uniform. The standard of teaching there also is superb... Know someone who finished from the school... This are the people GMB would be taking to Asp Rock not like the clueless one been accompanied by FAYOSE, ALAMIESIHA, DOKUBO, BODE GEORGE AND OTHER EX CONVICTS AND CRIMINALS.

VOTE WISELY SO YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS WILL NEVER REGRET YOUR DECISION MADE ON 28 MARCH 2015.

GMB/PYO2015
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Freelancer00(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
ignis:
Lol. What is the 'Igbo Race'
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by raumdeuter: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
Balkan:
IS IN THE WRONG PARTY
[/size]

[size=18pt]May God continue to give you T. A Orji type governors who are in the right party[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
slimzypink:

Because of APC.

Gullible citizens they are.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
stickncarrot:
Till he pay IMO contractors
Thank GOD ,they BUILT IMO with their moneys.
And they are YET TO BE PAID...
I believe he will pay them.
Most times GOVT. owe contractors for long, anyway its not advisable.

THERE are GOVS. who took loans only to Buy ships and enrich themselves..
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by mradjoy(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
ignis:

Like seriously, why now, can you expatiate please?
Re: Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos) by tomzman: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is nice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari / Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari / APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.