Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

Signs That A Naija Guy Wants To Break-up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That A Naija Guy Wants To Break-up (2218 Views)

This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) / When A Guy Wants To Marry An Imo State Girl(pic) / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That A Naija Guy Wants To Break-up by Kevdee4reel(m): 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
http://olisakevin..com/2015/02/signs-that-naija-guy-wants-to-break-up.html?m=1

I will try to keep this short because I know say una no dey like read long article. Lazy people.
Oya lets go.
If you be woman, please pay close attention to these details, it will help you understand when a guy wan run. So it will guide you to either talking to him to make it work or save you any heartbreak and time wasting.
Ladies, you know say I care for una, so this is for you 

1.      YOU SUDDENLY LOOK LESS ATTRACTIVE TO HIM:
Before now, he contributes his opinion about how you look. About your hair, your lipstick and all those orishirishi way dey make woman fine.
If suddenly, he doesn’t air his opinion anymore; if he doesn’t care how you look anymore, nne baba don tire o

2   HE DOESN’T WANNA GO OUT WITH YOU
When una start una parol, he used to wanna take you everywhere, the movies, his friends place, una dey even go church together sef (even after una don commit fornication finish for night. Bad people). Basically, he used to want the whole world to know you’re his girl,
Suddenly, him no even wan follow you go anywhere again. At this point, he is done. Ladies take note.

3.   YOU IRRITATE HIM
That time when the love still sweet, you would say “baby, carry me” (ladies, why una dey even like this thing sef). That time, when you ask him to carry you, baba no dey waste time. Him go carry you. Or you say “olisa massage me, I’m tired” or “Olisa cuddle me” (women sef).
If he doesn’t wanna do any of the above anymore, wahala fit don dey. Please ladies, take note

4      YOU CAN TELL HE IS FED UP
I will keep this part short, Ladies, if you can conclude that he is tired of the relationship. See eh, make I no lie, 60% of the time, you are correct. He is fed up. 

5.    IF YOU BREAKUP HE WILL NOT DISCOURAGE OR FIGHT
E get one of my guy way wan breakup but no wan use him hand spoil am. Na him the girl talk “baby, you know what? I’m done. I can’t do this anymore”. Omo that evening, we drink beer tire. The boy practically celebrated the breakup mehn.
So ladies, if he doesn’t fight your words or discourage you or just replies you with “ok” or “fine” or “if it is what you want, no problem”. That man has left you long ago. Take note

6.      THE SEX EITHER BORES HIM OR HIM NO WAN DO AGAIN
This one na for those of una way dey ‘collect’. See their eyes as dem dey read, you know ursef, bad people.
Anyway sha, before before as una start the relationship, una dey collect up and down, for room, for bathroom, for kitchen, ontop fridge, infront of mirror, for inside car, inside bush. Una dey do phone intimacy, sex chat………….inshort, una two no get control. I can see you smiling. You know ursef.
Suddenly, you touch him, him thing no stand. Him no dey even try touch you again. You go make move, him go say him no dey in the mood. Even if you guys have sex, e dey boring. At this point, there is a disconnect.
At this point, he is gone.

Ladies I hope say una don take note. So save yourself any heart ache, talk to him if you are experiencing all what I’ve written above. I hope you all find bliss.

Bless.

@olis123kel on twitter

Olisakevin..com

donlismedia@gmail.com

Make una no steal my work o. I dey find who I go sue.

http://olisakevin..com/2015/02/signs-that-naija-guy-wants-to-break-up.html?m=1
Re: Signs That A Naija Guy Wants To Break-up by Lordabas: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2015

When you go to his house & the gateman tells you 'madam oga tok say make i no open gate give you again' grin

1 Like

Re: Signs That A Naija Guy Wants To Break-up by Kevdee4reel(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lordabas:

When you go to his house & the gateman tells you 'madam oga tok say make i no open gate give you again' grin

Lol. This one no follow o. This one na bad treatment biko
Re: Signs That A Naija Guy Wants To Break-up by ggrin(f): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Missed callangry
Re: Signs That A Naija Guy Wants To Break-up by Enegod(m): 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
why can't people just be civil and have a legitimate conversation angry
Re: Signs That A Naija Guy Wants To Break-up by yahx(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
He always find mistakes in all that you do
And the ladies always find mistakes in your

words
Re: Signs That A Naija Guy Wants To Break-up by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Signs That A Naija Guy Wants To Break-up by xpac01(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
8. IF HE REFUSES TO GIVE YOU MONEY. As usual he sponsors your hair do, school fees, shopping, e.t.c. and all of a sudden he starts telling you stories of how he has many uncompleted projects whenever you ask him for money. Babe, maga don finally wisen up. Better go find your parents or better still, get a job. The ship has rocked down town..
Re: Signs That A Naija Guy Wants To Break-up by Thanos(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jobless mongrel. How about just telling her to 'go and die' wink
Re: Signs That A Naija Guy Wants To Break-up by Sarimah(f): 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
hmmmmmm undecided
Re: Signs That A Naija Guy Wants To Break-up by Kevdee4reel(m): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
I hope the ladies took note of my points. If you've observed these, please sit it down and evaluate your stand in that relationship.
Bless
Re: Signs That A Naija Guy Wants To Break-up by Tashaamania(f): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Signs That A Naija Guy Wants To Break-up by prettyjo(f): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
OK naa
Re: Signs That A Naija Guy Wants To Break-up by cutieberie1(f): 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
true..
Re: Signs That A Naija Guy Wants To Break-up by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
Haba.

All these we learnt from Naija girls. . . Are they complaining now? grin
Re: Signs That A Naija Guy Wants To Break-up by Vivly(f): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lordabas:

This is mean
Re: Signs That A Naija Guy Wants To Break-up by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
;Dsome girls ama b like.......And na true o,no wonder Blackett dey treat me dis way ;
Re: Signs That A Naija Guy Wants To Break-up by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
reminiscing:
;Dsome girls ama b like.......And na true o,no wonder Blackett dey treat me dis way ;
What did I do? shocked

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Cut Off Age For Marriage? / The Best Couple / Is Masturbation A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.