Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

Forbidden Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forbidden Love (998 Views)

Story: Forbidden Love (episode 8) / Story: Forbidden Love (episode 5) / Story: Forbidden Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forbidden Love by chissy4rea(f): 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
Greetings my brothers and sisters, please i need your advice

My fiance and i got engaged last December. he is a truly amazing man and posseses all the good qualities of a husband. he is from Enugu state, im from Anambra state.

normal family investigations were conducted. it was found that his mother and my maternal grandmother are from the same family/kindred so the tradition according to the elderly women say that my fiance and I are forbidden to marry, that if we have kids they will die. our alternative is to do a ritual to break our so called blood link.

my fiance and i are christians and will not partake in such. iv told my pastor and he said he sees no close link between us that we can go ahead and marry because even in the bible the list of forbidden relationships among family members does not include my fiance and i . my parents advise i end things with him but i believe this man is my God sent husband and we are ready to fight this. if we were close cousins i would understand but our family tie is far. my theory is. if something is forbidden there should be no alternative. i need advice
Re: Forbidden Love by justmag(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pray about it, marry and live happily ever after
Re: Forbidden Love by dstnd: 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
don't see today look out for tomorrow... I believe u understand me
Re: Forbidden Love by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
please go ahead and get married.
Re: Forbidden Love by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
If I were u, I'd go ahead.
Re: Forbidden Love by Thanos(m): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
chissy4rea:
Greetings my brothers and sisters, please i need your advice

My fiance and i got engaged last December. he is a truly amazing man and posseses all the good qualities of a husband. he is from Enugu state, im from Anambra state.

normal family investigations were conducted. it was found that his mother and my maternal grandmother are from the same family/kindred so the tradition according to the elderly women say that my fiance and I are forbidden to marry, that if we have kids they will die. our alternative is to do a ritual to break our so called blood link.

my fiance and i are christians and will not partake in such. iv told my pastor and he said he sees no close link between us that we can go ahead and marry because even in the bible the list of forbidden relationships among family members does not include my fiance and i . my parents advise i end things with him but i believe this man is my God sent husband and we are ready to fight this. if we were close cousins i would understand but our family tie is far. my theory is. if something is forbidden there should be no alternative. i need advice
Advice abi? Kill yourself
Re: Forbidden Love by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
That is their believe, what do you believe? pls dnt do any sacrifice,it will worsen the whole thing..two of you shud continue praying evn after kids so d eyes of the evil witches nt befall on you & then blame it on your union.

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One That Love Them Big And Beautiful Ladies??? / Why Is It That The Only Time You See A Nigerian Girl Act Nice And Humble Is 28+? / 7 Things You”ll Always Remember About Your First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.