Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) (18348 Views)

Naira Was Devalued By Osinbanjo And Not President Buhari / Osinbanjo And Okowa Visit Focados Oil Terminal / Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by haulagehandlers(m): 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
darelar:
if you want to confirm why is been called waterside, take a journey down to iwopin where you can get to lagos ans the riverine areas, ilaje area of ondo state and down to niger delta through lagoon.
I know very well why it is called waterside,the fact that it is waterside does not mean that the APC Vice presidential candidate would go to the front of the river or lagoon to campaign nah. You gerrit or not?
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by milky3(f): 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
temitemi1:
Is that not my President pic on the wall grin grin grin. GEJ everywhere you goooooooo, even in the mist of tinubu's LACKEYs GEJ is boldly there grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
Even in their cage they are clamoring for #CHANGE!!!!
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by yuio33: 12:01am On Feb 28, 2015
undecided

Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by tpiah01: 12:27am On Feb 28, 2015
Laycan:

Bros....I don wake
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by tpiah01: 12:29am On Feb 28, 2015
Danrizzle:
"osibanjo and amosun visits ogun state"
Dunno if no one else saw the sarcasm in that. It simply means amosun resides somewhere else...., a visitor to his purported state of responsibility.

The thread title originally said "visit waterside", it was then changed to what it is currently since there was no water in the pictures.
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by tpiah01: 12:30am On Feb 28, 2015
haulagehandlers:
I know very well why it is called waterside,the fact that it is waterside does not mean that the APC Vice presidential candidate would go to the front of the river or lagoon to campaign nah. You gerrit or not?

One was expecting to see a waterfront on a thread titled waterside, that's all.

Forgive some of us who are not speaking nigerian.

I just wanted to view the waterside, that was why I clicked on the thread.
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by haulagehandlers(m): 12:33am On Feb 28, 2015
tpiah01:

One was expecting to see a waterfront on a thread titled waterside, that's all.

Forgive some of us who are not speaking nigerian.

I just wanted to view the waterside, that was why I clicked on the thread.
oh ok sorry for the disappointment,pray tel what do you mean by "speaking Nigerian".
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by tpiah01: 12:34am On Feb 28, 2015
Speaking nigerian meaning not expecting to see water on a thread titled waterside
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by thaoriginator: 8:01am On Feb 28, 2015
HugeMac:
OPEN DISPLAY OF NAIVITY , THE RUSSIAN CURRENCY LOST 44% of its value , ITS a World wide thing , THAT WILL NOT STOP US FROM VOTING GEJ , THE IGBO'S DONT HATE BUHARI FOR NOTHING , THERE IS A REASON , We Live amongst these Born to rule people and we Know their animalistic tendencies , No amount of Media hype can repair History , We have memories sad thing is that you don't have , There are Many intelligent Yorubas who will vote GEJ too , so stop your Useless Hate against the Igbos , And Mind You our Business can never fail , You think we got to where we are in business by Government assistance like hausa and yorubas?
You HATE them, YET you LIVE among them.. Thunder fiyah that your useless brain.. FYUI, I personally know more than 100 Igbos that will VOTE for Buhari.. Foolish boy.
Re: Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) by fizziea(m): 10:30am On Mar 01, 2015
temitemi1:
Is that not my President pic on the wall grin grin grin. GEJ everywhere you goooooooo, even in the mist of tinubu's LACKEYs GEJ is boldly there grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
temitemi1:
temitemi1:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Refuses To Set Up Transition Committee / The Deceptions In 2016 Budget By Remi Oyeyemi / Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.