Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Hey Guys! Am Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Guys! Am Confused. (1447 Views)

After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? / Guys Am In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Guys! Am Confused. by GCO(f): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
I met this guy recently and we both fell in love with each other. Now, my confusion is that I met a pastor who told me that I should tell the guy to go and see my parents if he is serious as regards to marriage. She also told me that the guy saw me and felt I was a rich lady because of my sophisticated nature, therefore he feels he would extract some money out of me and later dump me. My friends, my confusion now is that I have been seeing this guy though not so often, but he has not sounded like a gold-digger or a desperado. Okay, let me tell you guys a little about him; he lived many years abroad and did very well until issues came up according to him. His companies here in Nigeria folded because all the money he made were confiscated by his uncles. He is polished, matured and promising as I have observed. Like I said earlier, am yet to see any fowl play from him. However, all these not withstanding, I still need some pieces of advice from you guys to avoid regrettable mistakes that would cost me my future. No abusive words please. Happy weekend all!
Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ok, waitin 4 dem to come, nland advisers
Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by stan241(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
GCO:
I met this guy recently and we both fell in love with each other. Now, my confusion is that I met a pastor who told me that I should tell the guy to go and see my parents if he is serious as regards to marriage. She also told me that the guy saw me and felt I was a rich lady because of my sophisticated nature, therefore he feels he would extract some money out of me and later dump me. My friends, my confusion now is that I have been seeing this guy though not so often, but he has not sounded like a gold-digger or a desperado. Okay, let me tell you guys a little about him; he lived many years abroad and did very well until issues came up according to him. His companies here in Nigeria folded because all the money he made were confiscated by his uncles. He is polished, matured and promising as I have observed. Like I said earlier, am yet to see any fowl play from him. However, all these not withstanding, I still need some pieces of advice from you guys to avoid regrettable mistakes that would cost me my future. No abusive words please. Happy weekend all!
Since its not gotten to the marriage stage yet you are advised to keep dating him since your heart is in it but also thread carefully as for your pastor,i comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
Kneel down let me pray for you

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by Enegod(m): 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
so, the pastor is a 'SHE'
I just pray you won't come back here to open another thread titled, "How A Female Pastor Snatched My Boyfriend" undecided

4 Likes

Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by Thanos(m): 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mumu dey worry you

2 Likes

Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by stan241(m): 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thanos:
Mumu dey worry you
She asked for advise and you abuse her probably would have been best not to comment at all

5 Likes

Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by GCO(f): 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Enegod:
so, the pastor is a 'SHE'
I just pray you won't come back here to open another thread titled, "How A Female Pastor Snatched My Boyfriend" undecided

Hmmmmmmmm!
Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by GCO(f): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thanos:
Mumu dey worry you

Thanks anyway, all na comment, though i never expected it from you as a nairaland friend.
Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by GCO(f): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
stan241:
She asked for advise and you abuse her probably would have been best not to comment at all

Thanks for your maturity.
Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
I don't understand the obsession & gullibility some people have with religion. Why care so much about what a mere mortal, a pastor has to say? He is NOT God & he could be pulling these "visions" out of his ass anyway. Give me a break!

Oh, the sheep mentality of some people is astounding.

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
Just wait,it's not so hard to spot a gold digger,if not hypnotized
Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by 2dice(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
Sophisticated Girl
sophisticated Guy
lastly
sophisticated Prophetess
....Trinity to Military cheesy
Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by GCO(f): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
I don't understand the obsession & gullibility some people have with religion. Why care so much about what a mere mortal, a pastor has to say? He is NOT God & he could be pulling these "visions" out of his ass anyway. Give me a break!

Oh, the sheep mentality of some people is astounding.

Yes, I never sought her prophecy rather she called me on the phone and told me that. That's why am a bit skeptical about it. If I had gone for it, I wouldn't have been touched because I bargained for it.
Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
GCO:

Yes, I never sought her prophecy rather she called me on the phone and told me that. That's why am a bit skeptical about it. If I had gone for it, I wouldn't have been touched because I bargained for it.

Shrugs.
Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by stan241(m): 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
GCO:

The fact is you know your man better than any of us or even the woman of God so don't let anyone sow seeds of doubt into your happiness...use it as a caution and be very careful but don't go cutting your joy short because of some prophesy life's damm too short abeg
Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by Thanos(m): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
GCO:

Thanks anyway, all na comment, though i never expected it from you as a nairaland friend.
Friend ke? Is even more serious than I thought
Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by Thanos(m): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
stan241:
Knight in shining armor. She still won't open for you. No go face your cross. Dry form jet li for here

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by stan241(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thanos:

Knight in shining armor. She still won't open for you. No go face your cross. Dry form jet li for here
First off its "dey" not dry...secondly i haven't the damndest clue who she is so kilode?..she asked for advise i gave it and moved on while you chose to abuse her and i called you out on it...You should learn to accept when you are wrong

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by UnknownT: 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Did he say his uncle 'consficated' all his money? The pastor maybe right lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by Thanos(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
stan241:
First off its "dey" not dry...secondly i haven't the damndest clue who she is so kilode?..she asked for advise i gave it and moved on while you chose to abuse her and i called you out on it...You should learn to accept when you are wrong
Bro you are really horrny

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by stan241(m): 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thanos:

Bro you are really horrny
Nah won't let myself come down to your level and derail the thread... uve been ignored

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by baralatie(m): 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
GCO:
does he have a job right now!

does he. have an accommodation to put you up after that marriage!

has he. ever mentioned marriage to you and why he wants to get married to you.
if you subtract his part and his present well being how much of his future is left.does he have the capability to face his future!
the story of past are they real or falsified.
his uncles,aunties can confiscate his own properties and companies in his lifetime!hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

A Man Of God said 'Love is blind but Marriage is the cure for Blindness'
Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by Thanos(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
stan241:
Nah won't let myself come down to your level and derail the thread... uve been ignored
Annnnnnnnnnnd..........he's gone!
Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
GCO:

As long as you have not discovered any fowl play from him, continue with the relationship.

However there are certain things u need to watch. What is he doing for a living now? What are his plans?

Trade carefully, shine your eyes, watch him closely, observes his moves well.
Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by Intrepid01(m): 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
HI friend,

I would advice you thread cautiously. Do not discard the advice of your pastor and do not act on it, just kip it behind your mind.

From your narration up there, the Guy's story to you sound scripted, so you need to thread with care.

Give him more time, be watchful and prayerful, If you are not totally in to him yet take a pause.

One thing is sure, no one can actually sustain pretense for a long time. The real person will eventually manifest.

Goodluck
Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by bond77(m): 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is not a big issue now, u see... first of all, u need to get more facts about your guy, DON'T just dwell on outward or external characteristics, try to know Who HE REALLY Is, secretly investigate him, he may be lying and who knows if he was deported due to fraudulent activities or drug trafficking? (just saying), do not be easily carried away by his showy display of perfect gentlemanlism,sometimes wat u see is nt wat u get. relationship of today is like testing the depth of a river, if you decide to dip ur two feet inside d river, to test it's depth, you lose ur balance, d flow rate of river sweeps u away and u may end up drowning(which may be too late to call for help) but wen u test the depth initially with one feet u wud b able to know Hw deep d river is before u deep the other feet... U get my point right?... So don't be to quick to jump into conclusion, take ur time, nd try to know ur guy in-to-to , so dat at the end u won't drown emotionally. After getting ur facts, compare nd contrast... if he is saying d truth, congratulation!! grin If nt, u know what to do undecided ... d decision is urs.

As for dat pastor ehn,.... ignore him/her.... For ur information... pastor's are nt smiling o, some Ave been deceiving pple by prophesying unrealistic visions since the days of apostle John, so be careful!

And lastly

We are ordinary humans, we can't read d heart only God can....

So put ur guy and dat pastor in prayer because we don't really know who saying d truth!! undecided
Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
@ops,Follow ur heart and Never allowd any one to take away ur happiness. If the guy makes u happy good n fine n if is other way round, u knw what to do.

All the best my dear....

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by achinaboy(m): 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Baby,don:t be too careful in life,because you will ruin your God giving chances of a happy future,but for the sake of God,please whom ever your pastor might or maybe ,please exclude him or her on your partner choosing issue,because they will ruin your life,,ride on with this guy if u like him,if u are in a position to help him, help him because u are capable,,,date him like a normal guy ,and stop mornitoring or sniffing him like a police dog,,the worst risk is not taking risk,life is all about risk,,,my wife of ten years today took the risk,and she got the best husy any woman could ever get,,my condition was as bad or even worst than this your guy,but today,am made,,,so enjoy your life, if it works, it works,if it dosen"t,,let it be

Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by GCO(f): 9:36am On Feb 28, 2015
achinaboy:
Baby,don:t be too careful in life,because you will ruin your God giving chances of a happy future,but for the sake of God,please whom ever your pastor might or maybe ,please exclude him or her on your partner choosing issue,because they will ruin your life,,ride on with this guy if u like him,if u are in a position to help him, help him because u are capable,,,date him like a normal guy ,and stop mornitoring or sniffing him like a police dog,,the worst risk is not taking risk,life is all about risk,,,my wife of ten years today took the risk,and she got the best husy any woman could ever get,,my condition was as bad or even worst than this your guy,but today,am made,,,so enjoy your life, if it works, it works,if it dosen"t,,let it be

Thanks my dear, I feel so encouraged because i though it was an extraordinary issue. Am so encouraged really.

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys! Am Confused. by GCO(f): 9:37am On Feb 28, 2015
Thanks to you all! Your words are noble and highly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Birthday / What I Saw In My Journey From Genesis To Revelation / Men Spend More Time Gossiping Than Women – Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.