Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Difference Between The Person You Love And The Person You Like. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between The Person You Love And The Person You Like. (1640 Views)

Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. / Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between The Person You Love And The Person You Like. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "SOMEBODY
YOU LOVE" & SOMEBODY YOU LIKE"
Infront of the person You love, your
heart beats faster But in front of the
person You like, you get happy.
Infront of the person You Love,
coldness seems like warmth wit
spring . But in front of the person
you like, winter is just beautiful
winter.
If you look into the eyes of the one
you love, you blush. But if you look
into the eyes of the one you like, you
smile.
In front of the person you love you
can't say everything on your mind.
But in front of the person you like,
you can.
In front of the person you love, you
tend to get shy. But in front of the
person you like, you can express
yourself.
You can't look straight into the eyes
of the one you love. But you can
always smile into the eyes of the
one you like.
When the one you love is crying, you
cry with them. But when the one you
like is crying, you end up
comforting.
True or False?

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between The Person You Love And The Person You Like. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
MissMalia:
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "SOMEBODY
YOU LOVE" & SOMEBODY YOU LIKE"
Infront of the person You love, your
heart beats faster But in front of the
person You like, you get happy.
Infront of the person You Love,
coldness seems like warmth wit
spring . But in front of the person
you like, winter is just beautiful
winter.
If you look into the eyes of the one
you love, you blush. But if you look
into the eyes of the one you like, you
smile.
In front of the person you love you
can't say everything on your mind.
But in front of the person you like,
you can.
In front of the person you love, you
tend to get shy. But in front of the
person you like, you can express
yourself.
You can't look straight into the eyes
of the one you love. But you can
always smile into the eyes of the
one you like
When the one you love is crying, you
cry with them. But when the one you
like is crying, you end up
comforting.
True or False?
Lmao. Bullshit detected.

Hold on a second.

You mean if I'm in love with a girl who is also in love with me, we cannot look into each other's eyes while talking and smiling, because it means we like each other and not love? So she looks to the left and I look to the right because we are in love?

Get the fvck outta here with this bullshit. grin

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between The Person You Love And The Person You Like. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nice writeup dear. Dont mind d poster above me.
Re: Difference Between The Person You Love And The Person You Like. by ShirelleBaby: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
TRUE,baby

U are in love!
Don't worry I know u are nervous-just relax

Errmmmm--ehen

DON'T MIND BLACKETT--
He hasn't been in love for years nowcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between The Person You Love And The Person You Like. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
TRUE,baby

U are in love!

Errmmmm--ehen

DON'T MIND BLACKETT--
He has been in love for years nowcheesy
Na you dey love me?
Re: Difference Between The Person You Love And The Person You Like. by ShirelleBaby: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Blackett:
Na you dey love me?

YOU ARE SO DIFFICULT TO LOVE--
Very wicked sombori

I meant hasn't been in love.
Go and re- edit

1 Like

Re: Difference Between The Person You Love And The Person You Like. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
Blackett:
Na you dey love me?
blanket why you leave the jisting on the thread now
Re: Difference Between The Person You Love And The Person You Like. by Testerfuze(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
I'll rather like then! undecided

1 Like

Re: Difference Between The Person You Love And The Person You Like. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

YOU ARE SO DIFFICULT TO LOVE--
Very wicked sombori

I meant hasn't been in love.
Go and re- edit
grin grin grin

I love like the movement of a locomotive train.
Re: Difference Between The Person You Love And The Person You Like. by dechandel(f): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Not all true. But i objected passionately..

Unlike the first poster whose heart is an island grin
Re: Difference Between The Person You Love And The Person You Like. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
Blackett:
Lmao. Bullshit detected.

Hold on a second.

You mean if I'm in love with a girl who is also in love with me, we cannot look into each other's eyes while talking and smiling, because it means we like each other and not love? So she looks to the left and I look to the right because we are in love?

....OgaAde easy na......Lol

@OP:well,I totally do not agree with you or betterstill do I say people underrate/do not understnd this LOVE thing ok fine....LOVE is a process of which you must pass through the stage of likeness/you must be close to the person evn if its just for a month. Therefore there's no way u'v bn close to som1 that u won't b able to look into his/her eyeballs except if the person is naturally a shy a person....sometimes I don't look into pples eyeballs when talkin to them that doesn't mean I'm inlove with them,if I v known a guy n we'v bn friends and decide to step up the game by dating y should my heartbeat when I'm with him#when he's not a killer#Lol....if you claim to be inlove and u aint shy n at same time cnt look into his/her eyes when discussing,sorry to say there's no headway in that relatnship...
Re: Difference Between The Person You Love And The Person You Like. by Sarimah(f): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
cool grin
Re: Difference Between The Person You Love And The Person You Like. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
ont][/quote] lipsrsealed
Blackett:
Lmao. Bullshit detected.

Hold on a second.

Re: Difference Between The Person You Love And The Person You Like. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
TRUE,baby

U are in love!

Errmmmm--ehen

DON'T MIND BLACKETT--
He hasn't been in love for years nowcheesy
in love?
Re: Difference Between The Person You Love And The Person You Like. by Charles4075(m): 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
Love-- double edged sword
Re: Difference Between The Person You Love And The Person You Like. by Chimarto: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
How do I practice it cos I don't have a girl i like or love?

(1) (Reply)

She Told Me "Let's Break Up" And Later Came Back That It Was A Joke. / How Long Does It Take A Man To Fall In Love? / You Need To Learn From This! - 7 Bad Habits That Have Destroyed Many Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.