Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (15476 Views)

How To Give Your Girl Head Like A Professional / Beware Of The Moniker Donpikko / The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Today get as e be for romanceland,too many 'not so' interesting threads.So I propose we catch some fun before sleeping.Just for fun,name the moniker of a person(male or female) you think or feel has this shape of head.Know there aint nothing romantic about this but just do it for fun.No hard feelings tho'

Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lalast******

5 Likes

Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by falconey(m): 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
grin

farano

2 Likes

Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
falconey:
grin
farano
Hmmm...she go vex o
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by pennytration(m): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Never met any nlder b4, so can't say. Though I know my nl crush doesn't hav dis kinda head.
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Smellymouth !!

1 Like

Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Bluezy13(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
No one...

God did not photoshop your head
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Cholls(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
my brother na malele
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
BreadandBeans:
Smellymouth !!
He's coming for you!
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Monalisa185(f): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
STFUAREYOUGOD tongue
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by slimthugchimee(m): 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
monalisa185 runs out of thread
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
pennytration:
Never met any nlder b4, so can't say. Though I know my nl crush doesn't hav dis kinda head.
Lolzz...dont be so sure cuz some gals dey get this kain head o just that weavon dey cover am...if you jam her with mala or kodo then u go know
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by MrCork: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Today get as e be for romanceland,too many 'not so' interesting threads.So I propose we catch some fun before sleeping.Just for fun,name the moniker of a person(male or female) you think or feel has this shape of head.Know there aint nothing romantic about this but just do it for fun.No hard feelings tho'

..your future husssband![(no oofense) embarassed
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
Monalisa185:
STFUAREYOUGOD tongue
Hehehe
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by rawpadgin(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
Demigoddess
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Monalisa185(f): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
slimthugchimee:
monalisa185 runs out of thread

shocked

Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by obontami: 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Smellymouth and paulkillerman tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Monalisa185:
STFUAREYOUGOD tongue
hahahahahaha why evils na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They said my head looks like Davido own. Is it true?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by obontami: 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
BreadandBeans:
Smellymouth !!

True that
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by slimthugchimee(m): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by pennytration(m): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Lolzz...dont be so sure cuz some gals dey get this kain head o just that weavon dey cover am...if you jam her with mala or kodo then u go know
Nah. I'm very sure Estharfabian doesn't have dis kinda head.
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
MrCork:

..your husssband! embarassed
Wow...but you know that husband will have to be you!
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Julietcutie(f): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
cutehector
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by MrCork: 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Wow...but you know that husband will have to be you!

angry
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Monalisa185(f): 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hahahahahaha why evils na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They said my head looks like Davido own. Is it true?

shockedshocked, you mean this Kain head?

Choi!!disastertongue

Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by MoneypassGod(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
olas24u .... U will easily know it thru her daft comments.
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Cutehector(m): 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Julietcutie:
cutehector
u see me in ur dreams Dat much right? cheesy
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
pennytration:
Nah. I'm very sure Estharfabian doesn't have dis kinda head.
Hmmm...Ok
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
rawpadgin:
Demigoddess
Nah mister!...a Goddess cant have that head!!
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Julietcutie(f): 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:
u see me in ur dreams Dat much right? cheesy
for ur mind... if I see you in my dreams I would jus go for prayers In TB Joshua church tongue
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by pennytration(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Hmmm...Ok
But is d guy ur bf or ur relative, how did u know him?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
pennytration:
But is d guy ur bf or ur relative, how did u know him?
Hahaha! Choi!! I think say na your elder brother??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

S£xcapade Gone Wrong…(18+) / Sustaining Relationships Without Money / Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.