Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) (44955 Views)

Pastor EA Adeboye Sits On The Ooni’s Stool At The Ooni Of Ife’s Palace (photo) / Checkout Dino Melaye's Attire At The Senate Plenary Sitting Today (photos) / Pictures Of Asaba After The Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by rusher14: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
ishiamu:
Correct man.... Our leader till 2019.... No weapon fashioned against our presido by apc shall prosper....

In his back we dey till 20019 when we will handover to david mark

Insha allah

Maka chukwu ;DCorrect man.... Our leader till 2019.... No weapon fashioned against our presido by apc shall prosper....

Insha allah

Maka chukwu

I see, David Mark that was part of Buhari's coup in 1983?

So he's not a coupist?

Neither would he be too old?

Double standards everywhere.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by dunkem21(m): 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
countsparrow:
Any sane man wouldn't put on rags

Ignorance.
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by Dandeson1(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Anywhere jona goes d people luv him. D slayer of boko harams. He deserves a second chance and he will get it. Only a fool I repeat a big mad fool, will leave a vibrant leader to vote for a cancer cum stroke patient. Always ata alert and smart, jona d youth of dis great country luv ya. D ones weh dhe shout change, dem dhe mad like ambode undecided
must you be abusive to make a point?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by mrpiggybankk(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Emmanueledu:
For those who don't know and are calling what GEJ is putting on rags!That cloth is called “akwa ocha" predominantly worn by the anioma people of Delta state.
The cloth is given to him by the Obi as a sign of welcome!!!
#stopthehate# GEJ2019.....
thanks for the elaboration....dem knw nothing...shameless
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by countsparrow: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
dunkem21:

Ignorance.

Shatap der... Did I give u permission to quote me?
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by anonimi: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Arch1:
More than a miillion unemployed graduate came out for the sham immigration recruitement exercise last year after 1,500naira had been dubiously collected from them, only to discover that they have been scammed over a non-existing job by president jonathan and his minister of interior Abba Moro.

*several misplaced their certificate and other vital credentials

*29 unemployed youth were grusomely stampeded to death(including 2 pregnant ladies)

*many were mortally wounded

*police men brutally flogged university graduates as if they were common criminals

Any Nigerian youth that still want to vote for jonathan should have a re-think

Kindly inform us why the national assembly controlled almost 50% by APCheat did not impeach the president if indeed there is a worthwhile cause to do so.

Except they were also involved in the scam that you referred to. Is that the case

You may be eligible for this treatment =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2164168_img2442716439770_jpeg_jpeg49f4a056f74762c61c152da509187c60
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dandeson1:
must you be abusive to make a point?
I never mentioned anyone, or re ya admitting ya a fool? lipsrsealed
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by mrpiggybankk(m): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
grin
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by Jabioro: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
ishiamu:
Correct man.... Our leader till 2019.... No weapon fashioned against our presido by apc shall prosper....

Insha allah

Maka chukwu ;DCorrect man.... Our leader till 2019.... No weapon fashioned against our presido by apc shall prosper....

Insha allah

Maka chukwu
20019 ur generatn no exist again,Olodo!
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by rusher14: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
bigv:
Cool, doing it the anioma way.
However that state is one of the most corrupt states in obodo Nigeria.

A PDP state? No way.
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by blackjack21(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Sarimah:
I dunno why but I feel like laughing grin

Yeah, laugh at this.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by Dandeson1(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I never mentioned anyone, or re ya admitting ya a fool? lipsrsealed
ofcos not, your father and mother are fools... Your entire lineage are bigger fools, and you will die a wretched premature death bastard animal..
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
kendrick9:
Our president is always looking cool.. nice attire.
Gej till 2019

Please take a closer look at the picture again and tell me if he truly looks cool or you mean the opposite.
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
Arch1:
More than a miillion unemployed graduate came out for the sham immigration recruitement exercise last year after 1,500naira had been dubiously collected from them, only to discover that they have been scammed over a non-existing job by president jonathan and his minister of interior Abba Moro.

*several misplaced their certificate and other vital credentials

*29 unemployed youth were grusomely stampeded to death(including 2 pregnant ladies)

*many were mortally wounded

*police men brutally flogged university graduates as if they were common criminals

Any Nigerian youth that still want to vote for jonathan should have a re-think

Its unfortunate how short peoples memories are. Boko haram has plagued the north for years and the only time Jonathan lifted an eye in their direction is as a political move. Its disgusting to see how people hail him for doing something that should have been done years ago. Its obvious to anyone that breathes that these are short term political actions but sadly Nigerians won't learn. Its all about stomach infrastructure that a government that has consumed tax payers money has chosen to gift them with paltry bowls of rice without meat and yet due to mediocre thinking, they assume the leopard has changed its spot.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by M4gunners: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Tsanyawa:

WHICH KIND OF VILLAGE DRESSING IS THIS
My dear this is not a village dressing rather our native dressing. Every tribe in Nigeria has their's.
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by jibrilaminu003(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
ishiamu:

Insha allah

Insha allah

Maka chukwu

NASO!!!!!! President of the corrupt nationals.... Birds of the same feather flock together. While the good patriots clamour and yearn for CHANGE, the black sheeps goes otherwise wanting CONTINUITY OF FAILURE. Nigerians say no to a dictator under the shade of democracy. Join the winning team, for we are change ambassadors of Nigeria (CAN) who want progress to our fatherland.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by johnpalmer774(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Felixsun20:
Holy shit! Ur English is horrible...still U are abusing others.

Nothing is absolutely wrong with his English Mr Perfect Man.........Why don't u use your own English to Work for your Clueless Master ........Ode Jatijati

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by dunkem21(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
countsparrow:

Shatap der... Did I give u permission to quote me?

grin
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by bigv(m): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
I'm taking that sarcastically. Delta state is among the first four most corrupt state.
rusher14:

A PDP state? No way.
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dandeson1:
ofcos not, your father and mother are fools... Your entire lineage are bigger fools, and you will die a wretched premature death bastard animal..
hehehehehe, did i in any way insult ya father? undecided na obj born ya?
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by Dandeson1(m): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
hehehehehe, did i in any way insult ya father? undecided na obj born ya?
Na buhari born yu
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by rusher14: 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
bigv:
I'm taking that sarcastically. Delta state is among the first four most corrupt state.

Please don't let people hear you.

Many on Nairaland believe PDP can do no wrong.
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dandeson1:
Na buhari born yu
ogbenni na transformer I be, I can never and will never be a buharist undecided
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by Chineduorizu(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
baba!!! Ride On.... The coast is clear!!!

aro
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by Dandeson1(m): 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ogbenni na transformer I be, I can never and will never be a buharist undecided
hahahahaha
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by bigv(m): 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
Point of correction, not many.
P.S: This not categorically state or mean that I'm a fan of the APC. Some of us just want good governance. #datsall
rusher14:

Please don't let people hear you.

Many on Nairaland believe PDP can do no wrong.
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by ejembi28(m): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
No sensible person will ever vote for gej, who refuse to kick corruption and corrupt people from his administration ,
SAI BUHARI, CHANGEEEEEE WE NEED

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by rusher14: 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
bigv:
Point of correction, not many.
P.S: This not categorically state or mean that I'm a fan of the APC. Some of us just want good governance. #datsall

So do I and I appreciate it when people say it as it is.

By the way I'm ijaw from Delta as well and all I'm interested in is good governance.
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by frainc(m): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
countsparrow:
Any sane man wouldn't put on rags
You just curse your linage
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by chukzyblingz(m): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31143811][/quote]

This is the traditional wear of the Aniomas. Though it doesn't look good on him because he didn't wear it the normal way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today / Fire Guts Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC Headquarters In Abuja / COVID-19: How Yinka Odumakin Died - Wife, Dr. Josephine Okei-Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.