Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) (44958 Views)

Pastor EA Adeboye Sits On The Ooni’s Stool At The Ooni Of Ife’s Palace (photo) / Checkout Dino Melaye's Attire At The Senate Plenary Sitting Today (photos) / Pictures Of Asaba After The Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by ishiamu(m): 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
tuyi19:

your leader not our leader.

Has he been impeached?
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
StunningCEO:

plus hopelessness n muumuuness combined to infinity. Buhari till patience knows d meanin of infinity.
. Now i know nairaland has been infiltrated by teenagers by these insulting comments

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by StunningCEO: 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
zeusdgrt:
. Now i know nairaland has been infiltrated by teenagers by these insulting comments

may be so but by a teenager who does not want his future taken away from him by Jonathan n his grp of robbers.
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by davide470(m): 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
Rawdeal:

I'm not bitter, I just empathize with those who have had to face unbearable loss of loved ones. too bad if lives mean nothing to you
You can empathize with them with no judgemental clause or sentiments attached. Everyone has in one way or the other lost someone to this Cold war in Nigeria and of politics.

Do you know the number of soldiers that have been fighting this war since 2009?

Do you think they are doing it because One President told them to?

How do you feel whenever you hear of a soldier lost in battle or a bomb going off in a Northern Park?

Politics have gotten hold of our emotions so bad.
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
davide470:
You can empathize with them with no judgemental clause or sentiments attached. Everyone has in one way or the other lost someone to this Cold war in Nigeria and of politics.

Do you know the number of soldiers that have been fighting this war since 2009?

Do you think they are doing it because One President told them to?

How do you feel whenever you hear of a soldier lost in battle or a bomb going off in a Northern Park?

Politics have gotten hold of our emotions so bad.

What are you going on about? I refuse to take the blam for whatever you understood from my original post but summary of the message is that these things he's doing could and should have been done a long time ago and definitely not as an obvious political stunt
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by sanc2s(f): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
alaoeri:
Cluelessness at it peak. undecided an average Nigerian don't hate Jona but they hate his administration.
In Oshomole's voice 'GO AND DIE'
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by alaoeri: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
sanc2s:
In Oshomole's voice 'GO AND DIE'
Fvcktard
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by omoakin111: 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2015

Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by thoniann(m): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
@OP, that's not the picture of my king, The Asagba of Asaba.
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by bakila: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
davide470:
Why are you so bitter to the subject matter?

Only Judge a Man when you have been in his shoes..
Yes the shoes is that of the Commander in Chief. Who has all intelligence Chiefs reporting to him. He has the services Chiefs reporting to him. He has community leaders to consult. He has political leaders to consult.
He has power over the Army.
He didn't were his shoes until after Boko Haram eat into 500 Kilometres stretch of Nigeria before he decided to wear his shoes. His shoes was only put to use after elections was shifted.
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by klimson: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Presido doing his thing, while Buhari is in UK talking to people without PVC. When he is defeated, he will say election was rigged. I don't blame him though; he is running out of steam because of his age. He can't stand sustained consultation for long.
.Good luck till Buhari remembers the full meaning of INEC.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by frainc(m): 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
countsparrow:

U see, d more reason I think wat u said was trash...
Weed smokers don't think right...

Now run along...
Just keep on running till u enter sambisa
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by yuio33: 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
Under international law, igbos are referred to as immigrate to the country of western nigeria

Nigeria had a civil war, the Red Cross relocated people because ojukwu their leader will not allow the Red Cross to enter

Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by yuio33: 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
All the Igbo living in western Nigeria know where in Nigeria, they are from. They all visit and relocate to their. Town inside Nigeria. It is a small community of less than 200,000 Example video

They all relocate during Christmas back to their country Nigeria, every year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzVxEVfr8Og
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by countsparrow: 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
frainc:

Just keep on running till u enter sambisa

Was dat meant to be funny undecided
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by yuio33: 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Igbo in London, New York. Are more than the less than 200,000 ignore in western Nigeria. The population of Yoruba in the uk is over 2 million.
The population of Igbo in the usa is more than the population of Igbo in western Nigeria country.

Some Igbo may want to create trouble. They can see how the army drop bomb in the north. The army will drop bomb in Asaba too.

New York, london

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByPBqMFHb2M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvhqV6xiRjw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MLnLKYum2A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bng-DeDjUuw
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Arch1:
More than a miillion unemployed graduate came out for the sham immigration recruitement exercise last year after 1,500naira had been dubiously collected from them, only to discover that they have been scammed over a non-existing job by president jonathan and his minister of interior Abba Moro.

*several misplaced their certificate and other vital credentials

*29 unemployed youth were grusomely stampeded to death(including 2 pregnant ladies)

*many were mortally wounded

*police men brutally flogged university graduates as if they were common criminals

Any Nigerian youth that still want to vote for jonathan should have a re-think
. How bout we just vote for u instead, MR
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by socialwritter: 11:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by klbakare(m): 12:07am On Feb 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Anywhere jona goes d people luv him. D slayer of boko harams. He deserves a second chance and he will get it. Only a fool I repeat a big mad fool, will leave a vibrant leader to vote for a cancer cum stroke patient. Always ata alert and smart, jona d youth of dis great country luv ya. D ones weh dhe shout change, dem dhe mad like ambode undecided

Always clarify his successes. U shud say...THE SLAYER OF BOKO HARAM SIX WEEKS TO ELECTION. BADLUCK ELEPE JOLANTERN!
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by esosuo: 3:43am On Feb 28, 2015
why deceive dis guy with ur comment na? the clueless guy wearing the atire in a fisherman like way
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by chukzyblingz(m): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2015
yuio33:
All the Igbo living in western Nigeria know where in Nigeria, they are from. They all visit and relocate to their. Town inside Nigeria. It is a small community of less than 200,000 Example video

They all relocate during Christmas back to their country Nigeria, every year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzVxEVfr8Og

It's only God that knows what you smoked. You ain't making sense At all!!
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 28, 2015
IF HE LIKES HE SHOULD VISIT MONGO PARK
GEJ IS GOING,

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Design a Simple Dynamic Website + Domain Name + Hosting in One Day for N30, 000 (Negotiable)

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by anwo247: 9:07am On Feb 28, 2015
countsparrow:
Any sane man wouldn't put on rags

Rags? You're either slow or uneducated or both of them. What you're seeing is anioma traditional wears!

#NEVERAGAIN

Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by countsparrow: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2015
anwo247:

Rags? You're either slow or uneducated or both of them. What you're seeing is anioma traditional wears!

#NEVERAGAIN

STFU... Who d fuq are u to tell me I am slow? Don't I have d freedom to say whatever I please...

D next time u quote me, "read my lips" Thunder go strike u...Mad man...
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by thaoriginator: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2015
buygala:
The fisherman in his fisherman regalia... looking fishy as always undecided

If he likes, he can pay Amadioha and Sango courtesy visits.... that won't stop GMB and his 150 cows from becoming the new landlords of Aso rock come May 29 2015 angry

GEJ FOR OTUEKE 2015
Jonathan's Mumu is like Peak Milk, It's in HIM.
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 28, 2015
zeusdgrt:

being a teenager is really no excuse. it's bad training and bad attitude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss / Fire Guts Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC Headquarters In Abuja / Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.