Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,447 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) (45175 Views)

Pastor EA Adeboye Sits On The Ooni’s Stool At The Ooni Of Ife’s Palace (photo) / Checkout Dino Melaye's Attire At The Senate Plenary Sitting Today (photos) / Pictures Of Asaba After The Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by Marvin67: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
countsparrow:
Any sane man wouldn't put on rags

Politics aside bro. I'm not into partisan politics. I'm one of those who wouldn't vote for either GEJ or GMB, but I consider it an insult to the region I'm from (Aniocha) to call that cloth a rag. That's our traditional wear. It's called "akwa-ocha", and it's also very expensive. Please bro, show some respect for other people's culture the same way GEJ has just done.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by ishiamu(m): 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
jibrilaminu003:

NASO!!!!!! President of the corrupt nationals.... Birds of the same feather flock together. While the good patriots clamour and yearn for CHANGE, the black sheeps goes otherwise wanting CONTINUITY OF FAILURE. Nigerians say no to a dictator under the shade of democracy. Join the winning team, for we are change ambassadors of Nigeria (CAN) who want progress to our fatherland.

Ok but try comment goodtin janjanweed
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by ishiamu(m): 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jabioro:
20019 ur generatn no exist again,Olodo!

Yess in 20019 aw stop existing accepted LoL
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by ishiamu(m): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
rusher14:

I see, David Mark that was part of Buhari's coup in 1983?

So he's not a coupist?

Neither would he be too old?

Double standards everywhere.

Next lie please
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
See as he look like houseboy wey go greet him oga,why dis man dey always fall my hand with him dressing?him no get mirror for house?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by sleezy106(m): 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
presidooo u too correct.always on the matter nothing touch u shall prosper in Jesus Name Amen
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
seunmsg:
He will still lose no matter the attire he puts on. The competence of who occupies the office of the president is not defined by attire. GEJ has shown gross incompetence and a gluttonic addiction to corruption, we won't therefore vote for him again. GMB is the right man for the job.

Neither is it defined by illiteracy, "egotisticality", religious and ethnic bigotry; and brutality. Why do you and your kind believe that a man who killed the first democracy can ever be a democrat? I wonder why you continue to reason with your kidney in this era. #Transformation continues. #GEJ.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by optimusprimer(m): 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
ishiamu:
Correct man.... Our leader till 2019.... No weapon fashioned against our presido by apc shall prosper....

In his back we dey till 20019 when we will handover to david mark

Insha allah

Maka chukwu ;DCorrect man.... Our leader till 2019.... No weapon fashioned against our presido by apc shall prosper....

In his back we dey till 20019 when we will handover to david mark

Insha allah

Maka chukwu

It's not April 1st yet na... Stop decieving yasef
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by bigv(m): 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thank you.
I'm also from Delta.
rusher14:

So do I and I appreciate it when people say it as it is.

By the way I'm ijaw from Delta as well and all I'm interested in is good governance.
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by Marvellouzkk(f): 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
ride on jona i tag you D slayer of boko harams

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by davide470(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Rawdeal:

Its unfortunate how short peoples memories are. Boko haram has plagued the north for years and the only time Jonathan lifted an eye in their direction is as a political move. Its disgusting to see how people hail him for doing something that should have been done years ago. Its obvious to anyone that breathes that these are short term political actions but sadly Nigerians won't learn. Its all about stomach infrastructure that a government that has consumed tax payers money has chosen to gift them with paltry bowls of rice without meat and yet due to mediocre thinking, they assume the leopard has changed its spot.
Why are you so bitter to the subject matter?

Only Judge a Man when you have been in his shoes..

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by nelsonoba: 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
Arch1:
More than a miillion unemployed graduate came out for the sham immigration recruitement exercise last year after 1,500naira had been dubiously collected from them, only to discover that they have been scammed over a non-existing job by president jonathan and his minister of interior Abba Moro.

*several misplaced their certificate and other vital credentials

*29 unemployed youth were grusomely stampeded to death(including 2 pregnant ladies)

*many were mortally wounded

*police men brutally flogged university graduates as if they were common criminals

Any Nigerian youth that still want to vote for jonathan should have a re-think

See this hater will lame reasons...

At least GEJ employed some people since becoming President even if he didnt employ you. Buhari on the other hand by 1984 sacked 200,000 civil servants and 30,000 soldiers as austerity measures because the economy was in a mess. Even if GEJ doesn't employ one graduate, he is still better than Buhari that sacked 230,000 people even while millions were already unemployed in the job market!

You complain that University graduates were flogged by police? Maybe you should go and ask your parents to tell you how Buhari ordered his soldiers to flog not just University graduates but every citizen including elderly men and women especially at bus stops and at other queuing points. In Buhari's regime, flogging of citizens was the order of the day.

Buhari is barbaric and a peddler of violence! No wonder he always ensures his supporters soak the streets with the blood of "dogs & baboons" each time he loses an election. Such a man has no place in this country!
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by hezy4real01(m): 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
macpetrus:
Jona Baba!!! Ride On.... The coast is clear!!!
you sure say e clear?
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by countsparrow: 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
frainc:

You just curse your linage

Guy Shatap der, wit ur black lips, u dey smoke weed
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by countsparrow: 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
Marvin67:

Politics aside bro. I'm not into partisan politics. I'm one of those who wouldn't vote for either GEJ or GMB, but I consider it an insult to the region I'm from (Aniocha) to call that cloth a rag. That's our traditional wear. It's called "akwa-ocha", and it's also very expensive. Please bro, show some respect for other people's culture the same way GEJ has just done.

Sorry bro, u just earned my respect...
I was just clowning...
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by countsparrow: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by jdbrasco(m): 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
seunmsg:
He will still lose no matter the attire he puts on. The competence of who occupies the office of the president is not defined by attire. GEJ has shown gross incompetence and a gluttonic addiction to corruption, we won't therefore vote for him again. GMB is the right man for the job.
Sori, we are not discussing coup deta, killing of d innocent, religious/ethnic bigotry, making inciting statements e.g .,in Buhari's voice, I will pull out of peace pact, kill monkeys, dogs and baboons as its a risk on ur life, I will mk d country ungovernable, muslims shld vote muslims , sharia , etc. So, u see, it GEJ all d way bro
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

The man is desperate.

Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by franugo(m): 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Well that's a lotta mb wasted down the drainundecidedundecided

BTW, this dress is just....i don't want 2 say hideouscrycry buh d thing no make sense walahi!
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by ishiamu(m): 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
optimusprimer:

It's not April 1st yet na... Stop decieving yasef

Before exam we knw who go take first we just there to make up
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by chipy(f): 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
9jagirl4ree:
Very underwhelming.....

It is not by attire but by performance.

Wearing Military uniform and traditional attires does not provide food and development for Nigerians

Get a life gurl, lazy idiot
GEJ till 2019
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by rusher14: 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
ishiamu:

Next lie please

Young man, was David Mark not assigned as governor of Niger state after the coup of 1983?

Was he not born in 1948?
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by frainc(m): 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
countsparrow:

Guy Shatap der, wit ur black lips, u dey smoke weed
yes I do and that is why I'm leting you know what you have done to yourself
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by tushburg(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
rozayx5:
never again will the north use BH to ride to power

never again will the cattle rearer smell aso rock

never again will APC be the same after barcanista left grin grin grin

never again will BH seize our territory cool cool
Oga where barcanista Go na
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by ishiamu(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
rusher14:

Young man, was David Mark not assigned as governor of Niger state after the coup of 1983?

Was he not born in 1948?

So does that mean he plotted the coup, stop lying or aw ban you
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by tushburg(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
GEJ the BH slayer
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by countsparrow: 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
frainc:
yes I do and that is why I'm leting you know what you have done to yourself

U see, d more reason I think wat u said was trash...
Weed smokers don't think right...

Now run along...
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by rusher14: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
ishiamu:

So does that mean he plotted the coup, stop lying or aw ban you

My friend stop asking silly questions.

If Buhari is recognised as a coup plotter, so is David Mark.
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by realest247(m): 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
Arch1:
More than a miillion unemployed graduate came out for the sham immigration recruitement exercise last year after 1,500naira had been dubiously collected from them, only to discover that they have been scammed over a non-existing job by president jonathan and his minister of interior Abba Moro.

*several misplaced their certificate and other vital credentials

*29 unemployed youth were grusomely stampeded to death(including 2 pregnant ladies)

*many were mortally wounded

*police men brutally flogged university graduates as if they were common criminals

Any Nigerian youth that still want to vote for jonathan should have a re-think

Mumu dey worry u.
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by StunnazJay(m): 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
No honest Nigerian youth would consider voting for Jonathan. He's a disappointment.
Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
davide470:
Why are you so bitter to the subject matter?

Only Judge a Man when you have been in his shoes..

I'm not bitter, I just empathize with those who have had to face unbearable loss of loved ones. too bad if lives mean nothing to you

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) by ishiamu(m): 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
rusher14:

My friend stop asking silly questions.

If Buhari is recognised as a coup plotter, so is David Mark.

Mtchew you need sense urgently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) / Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures / Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.