Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above (62699 Views)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above / Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2015
braindamage:
... angry
Jesus!u scare me guy cheesy undecided
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 28, 2015
afolwalex20:

Imagine??
jest here to catch some fun okay cheesy
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by MightyFortress: 7:20am On Feb 28, 2015
Matured.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by shuaibu66(m): 7:28am On Feb 28, 2015
nice
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by dplomaticVal: 8:09am On Feb 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
There's nothing a blogger gat to hide bro... I've gat my PIN on my profile for those who are interested in striking a deal

Our phone numbers and PINs is a form of advert

k sire. ride on
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 28, 2015
That's true may God help us all
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by obialinaeze(m): 8:22am On Feb 28, 2015
tosyne2much:

cheesy
you, when someone is in HND2,isn't he in 4000level?
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by omotoyossi(m): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2015
thankGod am nt yet 25.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by wtfCode: 8:39am On Feb 28, 2015
guilty of number 10...will try to upgrade.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nicepoker(m): 8:44am On Feb 28, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Especially number 10..big guys with rolex of 10k and above can't get a bible of #800..
people lik u run after the rolex watch guy.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nicepoker(m): 8:46am On Feb 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Am not even up to 21 yet I don't do non of those..guess its called maturity... smiley
u will start urs at 25 am sure of that.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by NifemiOlu(m): 8:46am On Feb 28, 2015
Thank God we can still watch cartoons and hold Ribena in one hand...in a Tom and Jerry shirt.

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by iphanyiuma(m): 8:51am On Feb 28, 2015
Nicepoker:
u will start urs at 25 am sure of that.
that being said can you get out now please
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by tosyne2much(m): 8:58am On Feb 28, 2015
obialinaeze:
you, when someone is in HND2,isn't he in 4000level?
I guess u mis-interpreted me bro.. Mind you, I'm also in a Polytechnic cheesy
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by tosyne2much(m): 9:02am On Feb 28, 2015
Kizmarty:

I'm yet to be 25 and I'm already treading in the right path according to tosyne's evaluation .

Bright days ahead kiss
Funny you cheesy

We are meant to learn from one another
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Pamcrest(f): 9:04am On Feb 28, 2015
The worst man a lady is unfortunate enough to date is that immature "boy" parading himself like a man, regardless of his age. It's tough for a woman having to deal with a man who exhibits many of d traits enumerated by d op. I especially dislike men who nag ceaselessly n who disrespect others. A man who can't maintain decorum n restraint in d face of challenging situations is not a real man....just a mere boy, no matter his pedigree!
My humble submission
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by spyg1(m): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Especially number 10..big guys with rolex of 10k and above can't get a bible of #800..
how can you reason that way Golden or no golden Bible is Bible.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Gasout(m): 9:32am On Feb 28, 2015
I am not guilty of any of those points mentioned above when I was 25. 'I de respect myself die'. Very insightful I must say
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by edwinkube(m): 9:45am On Feb 28, 2015
U r on point buh d saggin u made mention of is not a parameter of knowin an immature guy..not all guyz dat sag is irresponsible.. Personally, i sag cos i feel more comfortable when i sag
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 28, 2015
Was busy reading in order to find a meaningless point out of the 10.
That was a wasted 5 minutes, because all the 10 are perfected.
Nice one, bro
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 28, 2015
edwinkube:
U r on point buh d saggin u made mention of is not a parameter of knowin an immature guy..not all guyz dat sag is irresponsible.. Personally, i sag cos i feel more comfortable when i sag

Sagging makes u comfortable?
like it.......don't like it, but the fact is that u're immature.
No offense. .
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by tosyne2much(m): 9:55am On Feb 28, 2015
Benstino:
Was busy reading in order to find a meaningless point out of the 10.
That was a wasted 5 minutes, because all the 10 are perfected.
Nice one, bro
I have read num 10 up to 20 times in order to find if it is meaningless
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by tosyne2much(m): 9:56am On Feb 28, 2015
Benstino:

Sagging makes u comfortable?
like it.......don't like it, but the fact is that u're immature.
No offense. .
hahahahaha cheesy
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Now im not a female hater again abi ? wink

For now ur not
Keep bashing the guys lol
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by tosyne2much(m): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2015
Lala247:

For now ur not
Keep bashing the guys lol
My hand no dey dis one ooooo
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
My hand no dey dis one ooooo

This type of thread makes us happy u guys know urselves grin
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by emitheo(m): 10:56am On Feb 28, 2015
boo-hoo for u...
nice thread
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Funny you cheesy

We are meant to learn from one another

gringrin Emm but I still dey kari first cheesy
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by afolwalex20(m): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
jest here to catch some fun okay cheesy

calling guys fools? You call Dat fun

Noticed u posted something about guys hating on ladies... why won't they?
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 28, 2015
@Op...it's knowing full well. It amazes me how you bash and attack folks on their weaknesses and want to exonerate yourself or excuses on yours.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by Liverpoolfc(m): 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
if you are above 25, stop writing first to comment, or booking space. I hv tried to be d ftc, bt I hv not be able to do so.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above by braindamage(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Jesus!u scare me guy cheesy undecided
...fear not...just be nice to the boys sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays / I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper / Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.