Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers - Agriculture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers (63650 Views)

Imo State Farmers And Intending Farmers / 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by diamondboa(m): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
@ what is the cost of having a weekend training on A to Z of planting farming ? Is this visible?

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
diamondboa:
@ what is the cost of having a weekend training on A to Z of planting farming ? Is this visible?
Its feasible
You can call me on 08092034147 to talk more.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Better days lie ahead... Keep your head up,keep aiming at your dream.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Join The agribusiness revolution

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
"I think there will not be an improvement in job creation unless people go into Agriculture. I know even in Agriculture, there’s money. We are also doing four sugarcane factories. We want to export sugar. We are doing a lot of sugar and rice and I think that in the next four to five years, we’ll be able to create about 180,000 jobs" -Dangote June 25,2015

If the African richest man can see what I have been seeing and saying on my threads,then you are on the right track to using agriculture to create wealth

Do agribusiness...it pays
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:38am On Jul 06, 2015
Good morning people!
Another great farming week is around
Can't wait to be on my farm after sometime off the farm
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
What a day!
Absolute commitment to your vision is one of the ingredients that will take you far in agribusiness
Do plantain
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
The best way to kick start your farming business is to involve experienced professional in your decision making to get it right once
Get in touch with me to share ideas and what you will need to start your agribusiness.
Agribusiness is the way..
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:29am On Jul 08, 2015
If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.
Act,Do and succeed.
Do Agribusiness...it is the way
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:04am On Jul 08, 2015
Start your plantain farming business,learn from your mistakes and expand
The basic formula to be a success
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
agribusiness is like any other business that requires hard work,forget the sweet story you read every where from internet farmers;make millions in 3 month cultivating this or that....
although there is huge money that is made,it boils down to lots of factors as individual experience over the years,partnering with an experience professional,learning from mistakes and correcting them,networking with experts, etc

agribusiness have risks and challenges to be surmounted before you can make good money,find them out,know them,and how you can overcome them,then you are a step nearer to success
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
In every success story, you will find someone who has made a courageous decision; decision to start something where others drew back; decision to take the risk;decision to think and act big when others are doing the opposite,decision to give it a shot when others are sceptical.
The decision you take today will determine how successful you become in this business.
Take the courage to take massive action.

When you hear jasper success story,you know that it didnot just happen,it takes courage,determination to get there.

Agribusiness is the way to go.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
My best advice to would-be agribusiness man or woman: Forget about making mistakes, just start.
I started in agribusiness not having all the practical knowledge i have today, if I have not started, I would have been in that same position forever or rather would have give in.

#youHaveExperienceByDoing

Start plantain farming!!!
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Start plantain......it pays
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Achievement is highly connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. They meet challenges but they don’t quit.
#StartoutYourPlantainBusiness

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Every great success start with big vision and acting it out
Start your own plantain farm that keep yielding for you for decades
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
Never stop learning. If you aren’t learning, then you’re quickly becoming obsolete. Surround yourself with smart people who will always challenge you with new ideas, new technologies and show you new ways things could be done.
Agribusiness is a very dynamic business that you need to keep yourself updated and informed to stay in tune
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2015
Everyone who achieves success in a great venture solved each problem as they came to it. I laugh when I hear intending farmers say Plantain farming is just to plant,go to sleep and after some months start harvesting.
A lot of risks and challenges are involved which require adequate monitoring and attention.

You must have courageous heart to venture into this business,as one challenge is being solved,another one comes up.

Yes,its highly lucrative but can use partner with professional or pay close attention to your farm to succeed?
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
This is the best time to invest in the plantain farming business
Invest Now
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
A new processing company located in ilorin is in need of cassava and plantain in large quantities.
Pls contact me if you do.
Thanks
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by gowaga68: 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
A new processing company located in ilorin is in need of cassava and plantain in large quantities.
Pls contact me if you do.
Thanks

Kindly follow my group Farm Nigeria on FB https://www./196285950580418/?fref=ts (same with the link on my signature).
some members are asking of where to get cheap farm land. pass it on to hotmass.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
gowaga68:

Kindly follow my group Farm Nigeria on FB https://www./196285950580418/?fref=ts (same with the link on my signature).
some members are asking of where to get cheap farm land. pass it on to hotmass.
Ok.
I will
Hotmas911 your attention is needed here o.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:33am On Jul 11, 2015
Knowledge backed up with massive action is money
Do plantain
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
grin
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by FAJFARM(m): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Everyone who achieves success in a great venture solved each problem as they came to it. I laugh when I hear intending farmers say Plantain farming is just to plant,go to sleep and after some months start harvesting.
A lot of risks and challenges are involved which require adequate monitoring and attention.

You must have courageous heart to venture into this business,as one challenge is being solved,another one comes up.

Yes,its highly lucrative but can use partner with professional or pay close attention to your farm to succeed?

Bro well done, when is it advisable to apply MOCAP Bastion after planting
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
FAJFARM:

Bro well done, when is it advisable to apply MOCAP Bastion after planting
If you purchase well treated suckers,there might not be a need to apply it.
But if you notice your plantain stem are fallen within the 5th-7th,then you can use it

Do you have a plantain farm already,if yes
How many month old is it?
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
You will make much more with plantain than any other crop
Do plantain
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:56am On Jul 14, 2015
Training Opportunity is now open for passionate and interested agro-preneurs on my farms in Ogun state and ogbomoso
Kindly call me on 08092034147 or mail me on yusuffgbenga@gmail.com for details
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by FAJFARM(m): 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

If you purchase well treated suckers,there might not be a need to apply it.
But if you notice your plantain stem are fallen within the 5th-7th,then you can use it

Do you have a plantain farm already,if yes
How many month old is it?

I do bro. they are close to 9 months but I discovered that d suckers purchased for me aren't good.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:31am On Jul 15, 2015
Plantain only!!!

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:51am On Jul 15, 2015
FAJFARM:

I do bro. they are close to 9 months but I discovered that d suckers purchased for me aren't good.
I am sure some of the plantain would have started fallen due to nematode attack caused by procurment of bad suckers.
Funguforce is also good.You can apply it.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2015
Start your "Money making machine" Crop Now.
It keeps generating cash flow for decades.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig / How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria / The Biggest Rice Pyramids In Africa, Built With 1M Bags Of Rice (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.