Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers - Agriculture (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers (63652 Views)

Imo State Farmers And Intending Farmers / 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
If you have not started your plantain farm,then you are missing
Its the way
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Start small...Grow big
You should not wait till you have millions at your disposal
The best start to start is now even if its 1 hectare or less
Do agribusiness...it pays
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by FAJFARM(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

I am sure some of the plantain would have started fallen due to nematode attack caused by procurment of bad suckers.
Funguforce is also good.You can apply it.

After Funguforce application can I apply manure?
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
FAJFARM:

After Funguforce application can I apply manure?
Yes,you should preferably poultry manure
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by FAJFARM(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

Yusuf nice one. let me know u wld be having your new plantain seminar in Ogbomoso so that I can travel down.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by FAJFARM(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

Yusuf nice one. let me know when u wld be having your new plantain seminar in Ogbomoso so that I can travel down.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
wink
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
FAJFARM:

Yusuf nice one. let me know when u wld be having your new plantain seminar in Ogbomoso so that I can travel down.
Thanks.
25th of this month,9am
Venue: On the farm.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Do not give up on your dream,
NevergiveupNevergivein
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
Most people are afraid to take the bold step but only the few who do make it to the apex.
Do plantain
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by FAJFARM(m): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Thanks. 25th of this month,9am Venue: On the farm.
Where in Ogbomoso? description pls.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Keep going,never stop moving.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lorjes: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chairman, carry on with your good works, your reward will be here on earth and in heaven also. Don't mind the back biters they will only succeed being at the back they will never come to the front where you are.
Hope to contact you some day.

Kind regards.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
FAJFARM:

Where in Ogbomoso? description pls.
when you get to ogbomoso,call me and will come to pick you up.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by FAJFARM(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
when you get to ogbomoso,call me and will come to pick you up.
u? call? u hardly pick callz
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by crystalf: 6:42am On Jul 21, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

I am sure some of the plantain would have started fallen due to nematode attack caused by procurment of bad suckers.
Funguforce is also good.You can apply it.

Where can I get FUNGUFORCE
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:30am On Jul 22, 2015
crystalf:

Where can I get FUNGUFORCE
any store where agricultural inputs are being sold. where are you located ?
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:32am On Jul 22, 2015
Lorjes:

Chairman, carry on with your good works, your reward will be here on earth and in heaven also. Don't mind the back biters they will only succeed being at the back they will never come to the front where you are.
Hope to contact you some day.

Kind regards.
Thanks.
God bless you.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:56am On Jul 22, 2015
FAJFARM:

u? call? u hardly pick callz
smiley you can call me on 08092034147.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
Better late than never
#Do plantain
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
I remember some years back when Iwrote that agribusiness have come to stay with the greatest potential for wealth and job creation,a lot of people were sceptical and thought that it was just a way to promote agrriculture;Those that take to advise and learn the art are reaping the fruit
Now the reality have started to hit the government,businesses and individuals causing them to diversify and want to have a slice of it or rather position themselves well for the economic revolution that have began
The time cannot be so perfect than now.
Start yours now.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by crystalf: 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

any store where agricultural inputs are being sold.
where are you located ?
Ogun state oooooo
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
crystalf:

Ogun state oooooo
Where in Ogun state?
Have got some contacts of chemical shops to get the input.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by crystalf: 3:59am On Jul 23, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

Where in Ogun state?
Have got some contacts of chemical shops to get the input.
Abeokuta
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
crystalf:
Abeokuta
OK.
I will pm a number.He can be of help to you.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by crystalf: 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

OK.
I will pm a number.He can be of help to you.
ok.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
crystalf:
ok.
I have done that.
You can check
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
sometimes you have to stand up against conventional wisdom
#changemindset
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2015
Good morning people!!!
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
“If we can learn to deal with our discomfort and just relax into it we'll have a better life.” - melody hobson
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by karlxavier(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
do you manage vegetable farms like watermelon? if yes, what is your mode of operation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig / How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria / The Biggest Rice Pyramids In Africa, Built With 1M Bags Of Rice (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.