Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers - Agriculture (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers (63648 Views)

Imo State Farmers And Intending Farmers / 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
karlxavier:
do you manage vegetable farms like watermelon? if yes, what is your mode of operation?
Not at the moment.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
smiley
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
You can’t outwit fate by standing on the sidelines placing little side bets about the outcome of life… if you don’t play you can’t win."  – Judith McNaught
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ready for planting

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by crystalf: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

I have done that.
You can check
I didn't get your pm
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by crystalf: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

Thanks.
25th of this month,9am
Venue: On the farm.
When is the next training
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
crystalf:

I didn't get your pm
OK.I have sent it.
Send me your email address
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
crystalf:

When is the next training
Every first Saturday of the month
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2015
Teachers open the doors, but you must enter by yourself.”  – Chinese Proverb
Learn and take massive step.
Do agric...it pays
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
How much you missed, simply because you are afraid of missing it.
Get your plantain farm started!!!
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Everyday4:
Sir, i will like to knw the chemical(s) suitable for treating disease infected plantain farms?
Plantain are normally affected by fungi and nematode
The chemical I am using at the moment is funguforce.
It work best for treating infected plantain on the farm
You can use it and let me know the result after a week.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
The secret of getting ahead is getting started. -- Mark Twain
Get your plantain business started
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by crystalf: 5:14am On Aug 01, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

OK.I have sent it.
Send me your email address
Seen thank you
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:29am On Aug 01, 2015
crystalf:

Seen thank you
You are welcome
Just keep me updated when you get the chemicals
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Do plantain...it generate good cash for years
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:48am On Aug 02, 2015
Start your plantain farm...the best investment guarantee to generate cash for you for decades.

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
Get disease free,drought resistant and hybrid suckers for your plantain plantation.
Its first step to getting it right in plantain farming business.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
Do plantain... Its the way to go.[sub][/sub]
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:32am On Aug 03, 2015
The time to start your farming business is now
Do plantain...it pays
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
There will never be the perfect time to start something. Learning and succeeding requires jumping in. It will be scary. It will feel like falling. But taking the leap is the only way to get somewhere significant.
Do plantain'
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
The first rule of success in agribusiness :Take a step
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:55am On Aug 04, 2015
Good morning people
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
Stay connected
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
When applying manure,make sure the roots are not damaged
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Do plantain...it pays
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:48am On Aug 05, 2015
Stay connected to this thread,learn and get started
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
Plantain farming business is sustainable with good returns.
Do plantain
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:20am On Aug 06, 2015
Reasons why you should start your plantain farm

1. It will generate cash for you for longtime when established
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Reason 2
Plantain farm can last for more than a decade.
The plantain regenerates itself by producing suckers which in turn produces its own fruit when matured.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:26am On Aug 07, 2015
Good morning people!!!
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:06am On Aug 13, 2015
Learning from people that are in the agribusiness is important for your success
Reason being that you will need a certain level of experience to reach a particular level of success.
Agribusiness is not quick rushing in and expecting quick returns kind of business
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
Mustack:
Nice cool
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig / How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria / The Biggest Rice Pyramids In Africa, Built With 1M Bags Of Rice (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.