Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,512 members, 7,958,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales (31711 Views)

Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke / 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress / how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by jeeqaa7(m): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dem dey craze
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by plainmirror(m): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
A classic difference between BOYS and MEN
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by LewisO: 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by akpanikpe(m): 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
axortedbabe:
shildren sef,adun taya for their mata..
Lols, you sinqnature thou grin
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by merieam16(f): 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
braine:
Nonsense abi nonsense. These bloggers are jobless sha
won a sha jeun
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by M4gunners: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
Small pikin dey worri him.Why is this trash in front page mod?
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by daveP(m): 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
One a kid always and still a "kid"

just like Lil benita, the name stuck for more than a decade and despite pleas here and there, so to speak, it was difficult to get rid of that tag "Little Benita" until she had to go away from the radar and with a few newspaper write-ups here and there. The name finally ended in the dumpster..

Some one should tell me this wont be the fate of "Wizkid" when he is about 27-30yrs old.

I heard this syndrome is also affecting "Wizboy" so to speak!!

(wipes hands with napkin)
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by seedorfg(m): 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
wizkid kho, wizman nii, next please
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by auntymi(f): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nt my biznEs$
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by otunbashonny(m): 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
How does this make gej not to go back to otuke by road.
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by yungzeed(m): 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Tval:
Jobless blogger. I no no maybe wizkid na President wey we go dey take he words serious.
grin grin grin abi nw ma guy.
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by braine(m): 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
merieam16:
won a sha jeun
Bawo ni iranu to n post ma fun n won l'ounje?
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by hotgunz(m): 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ok so wat-?-??
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by cold(m): 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lol..but seriously how/why is this news?
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by ignis: 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
And so fvcking what?
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by toluleke(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
No more reading and commenting on silly posts like this again for the next one week..
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by bettsielaugh: 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
Start working from home!Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing extra income... You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection... Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up..You can have your first check by the end of this week
www.jobspase.com
-----------------------------------------
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by tee234: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
Is this suppose to be on the front page?

Pls Mod remove this rubbish asap.
Thanks.
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by EASY39(m): 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=adeniranfam post=31148251][img]http://2.bp..com/-q5sljTtcspI/VPC_6jYplQI/AAAAAAAAAdQ/k5uiV-knDDs/s1600/wiz.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-OrpyU3nqiy4/VPC_8X4GraI/AAAAAAAAAdY/KjHn3OUMrrg/s1600/onetr.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-VZYP3QSeeWw/VPC_-u47tlI/AAAAAAAAAdg/J6j4c65vbhU/s1600/oneed.png[/img]
On February 23rd of february 2015, Wizkid ayo balogun and his former label mate, Skales had a go at each other in what could be identify as one of the most reported celebrity Twitter feuds in recent times....

They called out each-other, exchanged words and traded insults and Wizkid ended his rant on Monday at about 1:24pm with a tweet that says he won’t be tweeting for the next one month. In his exacts words, ‘No more tweets for a month! Blessings and love!’. Well, I don't cherish dos are too proud.
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by bettsielaugh: 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing,
www.jobspase.com
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by bossofallboss(m): 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Kai!!!!!....c as I waste d m.b I borrow 4rm my mar fone?? On dis shit cry
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by tayork(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Na wa for this blogger, he broke his promise to who? What our business, how does it bring food to my table
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by Sexydevil(m): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
What's my business... undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by Midegee(m): 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
What's my business... undecidedundecidedundecided
shouldnt have opened and commented on this thread in the first place
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by Khd95(m): 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
chimerase2:
*I love dis ewa goyi die*
Wizkido I se u oh oya nxt
*back to ma ewa goyi pelu bread toh badi kiss

Baba abeg remain sumal ewa ganyi 4 me grin
*quickly grab spoon*

Haba u stingy qan oo
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by Joshcoli(m): 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
And so.....
Mstchweeeeee!!!!
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by thaoriginator: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ok. Next thread pls!
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by Khd95(m): 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
Una qo soon fade off

#GEJ nd GMB till wizkid sing raggae songs

Oya if u biliv in ur candidate run hit like or u b hypocrites grin

Ehn shey b una kuku no chinko_ekun of YBNL na in geh dis plot of land ooo...
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by hmuhammad(m): 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin
holamyd:
And so what....him na Jesus...abi na wetin....whats my own...na una dey spoil this kid...you are spoiling him....after he go misbehave again...
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by vickkycruz(m): 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Aw dis 1 carry affect Election undecidedAw dis 1 carry affect Election
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by axortedbabe(f): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
akpanikpe:

Lols, you sinqnature thou grin
nice rite?
Re: Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales by PAINGAIN: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
I still don't understand d reason behind following someone that doesn't know u on twitter. Abeg wizkid don't tweet ever again, none of my biz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OLIC3 Concert Goes Live As Olamide Drops His 6th Album “the Glory” / Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals / Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.