Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Buhari Being Human Is Causing A Rancour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Being Human Is Causing A Rancour (1031 Views)

Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) / We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US / Buhari Being Sworn In (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Being Human Is Causing A Rancour by Horizonia: 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
You are braver than you think, stronger than you seem and smarter than you believe

Alan Smith

When I grew up as a child there was a common word on the streets of Lagos “Illiterate”! Those words strung in my mind as my parents resound it as an offensive word when I was not doing well with schoolwork. I never wanted to be an illiterate. Reading the works of Nigerian writers like Eze goes to school and the Macmillan series of “Agbo” congealed my heart about being educated like some of my other school-going age mates.

Graduating from the university, I discovered that literacy is a form of knowledge different from intelligence, exposure and depth. The inability to balance this is not just a lacunae in our educational system but a misunderstanding of our Nigerian populace. Few days ago, the governor of Ekiti State Ayo Fayose asserted that the APC presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, went on a medical trip to London.

1425056563513This was decried by the oppositional detractors and might have shaken some supporters of the aspirant. The supporters cannot be blamed due to the fresh unprecedented saddening demise of President Yar’ adua while in office a few years ago. The death of Yar’ adua is human and the fear of Buhari being human is causing a rancour.

The humanness I refer to in the context is the ability to fall sick, age, live and die though we do not wish it. The existence of humans as we all know is bound to nature and General Buhari is not a man made of steel. Even the greatest dead men cannot boast of having the knowledge of the day, time, age or period fall sick and die. Since checking one’s health is tantamount to ensuring according to human capability that one stays alive, It is claptrap to denounce a man for checking his health status. 1425056589823

There is a different observation from the myopic fact of Ayo Fayose. The observation is the recent shown movements and strategies of APC, that is birthed because of the postponed elections. An ardent follower of the news would be realize that Professor Osibanjo begun a new kind of campaign, the grassroot campaign which was lacking before the postponement of the elections while his boss and allies take the campaign abroad to sell out their credibility and preparedness to stabilize our scourged country.

It is foolhardy to buy the facts of Fayose that the General is incapable of ruling this country. While in fact, he has struggled in both youth and frail, weak and strong, sick and healthy to serve this country because he is human like Madiba. Fallacious conclusions will not buy Nigerians in March 2015 because they are braver than you think by making the choice of change, stronger than they seem by having the will to struggle for change and smarter than you think because we are no longer just illiterates to know change.

Source:[url]horizonia.net[/url]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Being Human Is Causing A Rancour by temitemi1(m): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Being Human Is Causing A Rancour by Horizonia: 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!
Please contribute constructively
Re: Buhari Being Human Is Causing A Rancour by richol(m): 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
buhari lacks both literacy and intelligence he is sick weak and dead....he has nothing to offer to human race except transmission of diseases #GEJ till my waec certificate cant be found

1 Like

Re: Buhari Being Human Is Causing A Rancour by aminashy: 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys
Re: Buhari Being Human Is Causing A Rancour by eaglechild: 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
GEJ till 2019!

Buhari should retire to Daura.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Being Human Is Causing A Rancour by Seaen(m): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Definition of true illiteracy. Smh
richol:
buhari lacks both literacy and intelligence he is sick weak and dead....he has nothing to offer to human race except transmission of diseases #GEJ till my waec certificate cant be found

1 Like

Re: Buhari Being Human Is Causing A Rancour by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Make una no finis d old man nah, mak una remain small portion of him to his 150 barren & castrated cows. They haf missed him alo
Re: Buhari Being Human Is Causing A Rancour by Horizonia: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
I'd love it if Nigerians can be less sentimental and more practical. GEJ has nothing to offer than wasting our resources

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Being Human Is Causing A Rancour by richol(m): 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Seaen:
Definition of true illiteracy. Smh
ure a living example of the above...ure not worth it,if the effort u use in quoting people here is channelled to governance and nation building, nigeria wont have issues looking for fresh blood.
Re: Buhari Being Human Is Causing A Rancour by Seaen(m): 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Do you even have any idea of what you're saying? Cluelessness like your Oga.. undecided
richol:
ure a living example of the above...ure not worth it,if the effort u use in quoting people here is channelled to governance and nation building, nigeria wont have issues looking for fresh blood.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Being Human Is Causing A Rancour by ellechrystal(f): 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
aminashy:

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram

U which one u dey? Am tired of seeing this already.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Being Human Is Causing A Rancour by ellechrystal(f): 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Horizonia:
I'd love it if Nigerians can be less sentimental and more practical. GEJ has nothing to offer than wasting our resources
Oh yes I c buhari has a lot to offer.
Re: Buhari Being Human Is Causing A Rancour by richol(m): 12:32am On Feb 28, 2015
Seaen:
Do you even have any idea of what you're saying? Cluelessness like your Oga.. undecided
at least its his cluelesness that got him dere,where has ur cluefulness gotten u to if proper interrogation is done now im sure ull end up as one of the few others who just follow the crowd.
Re: Buhari Being Human Is Causing A Rancour by dustmalik: 1:42am On Feb 28, 2015
OP, thanks for sharing that great piece. It's obviously from a sensible writer. But don't expect reasonable or sensible contributions, as you have already seen from some posters on here.
Re: Buhari Being Human Is Causing A Rancour by Seaen(m): 2:13am On Feb 28, 2015
smiley Kids..Enjoy
richol:
at least its his cluelesness that got him dere,where has ur cluefulness gotten u to if proper interrogation is done now im sure ull end up as one of the few others who just follow the crowd.
Re: Buhari Being Human Is Causing A Rancour by vivacious01: 5:10am On Feb 28, 2015
aminashy:

Apc is boko haram

You and this your schizophrenic post,you think it's epic abi?Try something else please.
Re: Buhari Being Human Is Causing A Rancour by Horizonia: 9:39am On Feb 28, 2015
dustmalik:
OP, thanks for sharing that great piece. It's obviously from a sensible writer. But don't expect reasonable or sensible contributions, as you have already seen from some posters on here.
Thanks. It's disturbing that people intentionally live blindly

(1) (Reply)

NEW EPSON PRINTER WITH INK SYSTEM SOLUTION. PRINT MORE AND SAVE MORE. / Jonathan’s Actions, Election Motivated, Too Late – APC (A Must Read) / I’ll Kill Corruption In Nigeria Or Else Corruption Will Kill Us – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.