Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Together Our Voice Can Be A Voice Of Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Together Our Voice Can Be A Voice Of Change (494 Views)

Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari / Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) / 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Together Our Voice Can Be A Voice Of Change by moski5(m): 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
If we put aside sentiments, religion, selfishness and Tribalism we can cause Little Changed and we can move on to making greater changes

For the first time in Benin sometime in January i heard five streets came together All and sundry with cars and all ladies to All came out to Nepa main office at Nepa road to protest the switching of their feeder to a Chinese firm. Soldiers were dispatched to dismiss the crowd; as the men out of fear stepped back the Ladies stepped in causing the soldiers to move back, this emboldened the guys and they stepped up. A manager Came and made promises and the movement was dismissed. No real change occurred and Nigerians went back to the usual, To Adapt. For how long do we continue to adapt n hope for change. Something similar happened during the removal of subsidy if only Nigerians held their ground and persisted Fuel may still be #65.

If they persisted if

I'm writing this inspired by a Naiarlander who wants to sue Mtn Lets Come together and start calling for Change.

1. Lets all call NCC from Monday and complain about all the numerous text that disturb and cause nuisance
After the call we reply here and put our time of call

2. On face book we send them all messages post on their timelines and put the time of message sent here

3. We go on twitter and start #stop the nuisance #mtn #glo etc

Let start a social media Revolution and make great Changes in this nation.
There so much we need to change lets start from here Dear Brothers and Sisters
Re: Together Our Voice Can Be A Voice Of Change by moski5(m): 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Message to mtn sent 11:28
Re: Together Our Voice Can Be A Voice Of Change by Everest9(m): 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Good talk

1 Like

Re: Together Our Voice Can Be A Voice Of Change by moski5(m): 6:40am On Feb 28, 2015
Everest9:
Good talk

thanks

do send a message to yor network provider. Calls to 622 are Mondays to Fridays
Re: Together Our Voice Can Be A Voice Of Change by moski5(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2015
9am called mtn and NCC to complain about the many short coded messages

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Presidential Candidate, General Buhari / (pictures) All Nairalanders Doubt This / I Will Return To My Village, If I Lose....gej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.