Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. (32754 Views)

Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Afang Soup / The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) / Learn How To Prepare Afang Soup Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by chiomzy25(f): 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
GentleToks:

Alright!!! Let's go...
Bring it on
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by GentleToks(m): 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
chiomzy25:
Bring it on

Let me see what you have gat at least you have seen my job here . Funny enough, I cooked another Okazi tonight and below is a picture. If you take a proper look at this picture, you will realise that this particular Afang soup is dry unlike d last one that had a little bit of water in it.

Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by chiomzy25(f): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
GentleToks:

Let me see what you have gat at least you have seen my job here . Funny enough, I cooked another Okazi tonight and below is a picture. If you take a proper look at this picture, you will realise that this particular Afang soup is dry unlike d last one that had a little bit of water in it.
let me see you in the picture
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by GentleToks(m): 7:12am On Mar 07, 2015
chiomzy25:
let me see you in the picture

How am I suppose to snap myself while cooking? I cooked the soup for real. Why wld I lie? cooking is one of my hobbies. Take a look at my dp, do I look like someone that will come online to brag or lie abt a thing like this; just come here whenever I m free to unwind
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by chiomzy25(f): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2015
GentleToks:

How am I suppose to snap myself while cooking? I cooked the soup for real. Why wld I lie? cooking is one of my hobbies. Take a look at my dp, do I look like someone that will come online to brag or lie abt a thing like this; just come here whenever I m free to unwind
hahaha
Re: Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. by tpiadotcom: 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
cant critique wetin I nor know. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Name One Thing You Don't Eat / Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) / Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.