Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients (55811 Views)

Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k / REVEALED! Hotel Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients (PHOTOS) / Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 28, 2015
Lolx, nice early morning story grin
Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by campusflavour: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2015
#never again To GMB
Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by 1miccza: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
chaiii male sex workers!end time don near#bullshit!

Hmmm people and their ways of making a living....
Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 28, 2015
Dyt:
Oh Lord
Come down
And magnify ur power
Oh Lord
Come down

Sorry I dunno the full song
Erm
AgapeCharis
and manifest your power!!!

Today today
Today today
Jesus must answer me
Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 28, 2015
Some even dey nairaland,i can spot like 5 on this thread
Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by MARKone(m): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2015
Na this kian place Punch dey send their correspondents, they no see Baga, chibok to interview BH victims or Boko people sef.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by 2scorehigh(m): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
I think this was the job creation GEJ was talking about.
-
-
-
Meanwhile contact me on whatsapp or call 08093801333 for a cheap and affordable website for your business.

Oga Nze, you are very funny. Please don't make me laff. It's too early, abeg cheesy
Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by Sirchucks(m): 8:06am On Feb 28, 2015
princealbashir:
Speechless. Male sex worker? Never heard such before. Really this world is coming to an end.
obviously u r new to this world

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by Ninilowo(m): 8:07am On Feb 28, 2015
Ikotun axis is gradually becoming our Sodom and Gommorah walahi.
Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by sameagles(m): 8:12am On Feb 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
Male sex workers is not new but didn't know they now operates in the open. And to think these guys take this risk for such a meagre sum is truly sad, having unprotected sex for just an extra 2K? Something that could destroy one's life forever. Nigerian government has simply failed the people. All of them

Nigerian government is also incharge of your dignity? do not always spoil good comment with little bad comment.......

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by kelechi50: 8:13am On Feb 28, 2015
Nneka123:
what are you saying? That men are so righteous to be sex workers? Funny!
bia nwa nne ihe ana nu bu nwanyi na gba aquna,male runs is a western culture and again lose of societal value have made some people act abnormally
Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by PStacks(m): 8:14am On Feb 28, 2015
Personally I don't think there should be a big deal about it. The idea excites me.. cheesy

Any big woman that needs confidential service should send me a direct message, I'm strong and can deliver. the world we live in, women need sex like me do but can't request for it so as not be seen as promiscuous, people that don't want to go thru the Drama of Love but wants to have sex to relieve themselves once in a while, its ok

Why is it ok for men to patronise female sex workers but its an issue if women seek to satisfy their sexual urge.

Loving someone truly has too many drama and comes with a lot of sacrifice, its ok if u want to have sex without any emotions attached, as for me, I don't see anything wrong in being a male sex worker provided u take all precautions so long as the society doesn't frown at the female sex workers.

That is what librality is. Some are clamouring for Gay, some are clamouring for Lesbians, Male and Female intercouse is not alien at all and shouldn't be an issue if its the woman that seeks the man or its the man that seeks the woman, provided it is man and woman, not man and man or woman and woman.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by praxisnetworks: 8:16am On Feb 28, 2015
be careful that's how the warped philosophy called feminism started....don't start the other side of it.... angry angry angry angry

PStacks:
Personally I don't think there should be a big deal about it. The idea excites me.. cheesy

Any big woman that needs confidential service should send me a direct message, I'm strong and can deliver. the world we live in, women need sex like me do but can't request for it so as not be seen as promiscuous, people that don't want to go thru the Drama of Love but wants to have sex to relieve themselves once in a while, its ok

Why is it ok for men to patronise female sex workers but its an issue if women seek to satisfy their sexual urge.

Loving someone truly has too many drama and comes with a lot of sacrifice, its ok if u want to have sex without any emotions attached, as for me, I don't see anything wrong in being a male sex worker provided u take all precautions so long as the society doesn't frown at the female sex workers.

That is what librality is. Some are clamouring for Gay, some are clamouring for Lesbians, Male and Female intercouse is not alien at all and shouldn't be an issue if its the woman that seeks the man or its the man that seeks the woman, provided it is man and woman, not man and man or woman and woman.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by adedayourt(m): 8:17am On Feb 28, 2015
Investigative Reporting.

Fun
&
Dangerous too

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 28, 2015
Investigative Journalism is the worst I've seen in Nigeria.Telling real events not for the sake of journalism but cheap and popular publicity.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by orimola(m): 8:19am On Feb 28, 2015
This is serious

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by AdemolaA2: 8:23am On Feb 28, 2015
suprised to my bone marrow. i only know of gigolos....hmmmm..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by adedayourt(m): 8:26am On Feb 28, 2015
Investigative Reporting.

Fun
&
Dangerous too

Mke dem sha no go where bullet dey fly
Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by anonimi: 8:28am On Feb 28, 2015
PStacks:

I think I have heard it said that....

Men love to Bleep while women Bleep to love.

I heard oh, abeg cheesy

Have you ever wondered why female sex workers are said to be in the oldest job in the world?

Perhaps when the world changes to the level where a woman GOES to marry a man INTO her house & family we will see more male sex workers strutting their stuff as freely as their female counterparts are doing currently.
Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by whytepawn1(m): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2015
its been it existence for long, just that they weren't called "male commercial sex workers ".instead they normally refer to the women as sugar mummies.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by Dyt(f): 8:30am On Feb 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
and manifest your power!!!

Today today
Today today
Jesus must answer me

Stamping feet and clapping hard
Faster
Harder
Loosing control
Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 28, 2015
FLAiR80:

I'm not vexing bro. Nneka123 couldn't have broken my heart cos my heart was never involved. That'll be totally absurd. Maybe even pathetic...lol...I'm a businessman, I think with my head; not my heart. If I listened to my heart alone, I'd be going nowhere fast. Don't take things so literally. Nneka and I are friends even though I've managed to piss her off, but it'll wear off. She's still my nairaland bestfriend, and she knows it. tongue
Thanks! grin
Good.
Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by Nicepoker(m): 8:34am On Feb 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
Male sex workers is not new but didn't know they now operates in the open. And to think these guys take this risk for such a meagre sum is truly sad, having unprotected sex for just an extra 2K? Something that could destroy one's life forever. Nigerian government has simply failed the people. All of them
am sure u don't listen to news. U think its only in Nigeria that such things happens?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by Nicepoker(m): 8:36am On Feb 28, 2015
Drdaps:
And this is happening in the country where over 700000+ jobs have been created by Mr. President undecided

[size=40pt]it's time for change[/size]
u are very 5tupid.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by Vikky014(f): 8:41am On Feb 28, 2015
Yomieluv:
2000 for sex without condom,AIDS has really become a cheap commodity..

End time things.
2000 + normal 7k= sex without condom. Read again
Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2015
Nicepoker:
u are very 5tupid.
young one... this is the effect of not having good macroeconomic planning... simply what soludo indicted okonjo for and Jonathan by extension. the government is to blame when individuals are ready to risk HIV for just 2k

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by chronique(m): 8:45am On Feb 28, 2015
People should stop attributing this to the failure of govt to create jobs. Fact is that majority of Nigerian graduates(as much as 70% of them) are unemployable. Go round higher institutions of learning today,and see how students are cheating to pass. At the end,they find it difficult to defend their 2:1. This is because the grades they come out with,isn't a true reflection of their academic prowess and as such,they find it difficult to match that standard in a work environment. No one would be crazy enough to hand out jobs to graduates who can't defend their certificates. As far as I am concerned,the bad quality of graduates being churned out from our higher institutions,is the reason why most people take into such trades. A graduate with a sound academic prowess who hasn't gotten a job,will focus more on how He or She can harness His/Her potentials and make something worthwhile out of it. Those who take the easy way out by engaging in prostitution,are basically showing you what kind of students they were(students who would rather take the easy way out,than read and pass properly) in school.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by aorta(m): 8:45am On Feb 28, 2015
aminashy:
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys
u no dey tire? polluting every thread wit ur gibberish.....smh for u oooo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 28, 2015
Vikky014:
2000 + normal 7k= sex without condom. Read again
you read again,seems you have issues with summary while in school..

With condom,7k,without condom,extra 2k.

I summarized it,lady,I too know.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by chidekings(m): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2015
the male reporter no come tell us again,wetin happen between him and debbie.

Maybe that one na off record

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients by femsmith(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2015
Omo no b small tin ooo.. Sumtimes u jst wonder wat sum pple do 4 a living.. Whch way NAIJA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.