Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help (55851 Views)

My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / Ever Suffered From Depression??? Please Share Your Story (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by concho(m): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2023
We started dating when she got admission in 2018. She was a novice and a church girl then .
There was nothing like intimacy till 2021 and that was when I deflowered her ,

Since I promised my self that I must marry who ever I deflowered , I started taking care of some parts of her needs hoping that I will get financially stable and settle down with her .

She was the type of girl that everyone assumed to be an angel . I trusted her more than anything on earth .

She is too jealous that she suspects that I’m cheating even when I was not . She misinterprets everything an opposite sex sends to me

Fast forward to 2022 . She visited one day and got upset that another girl referred to me as “babe” on chat instead of saying “hi” . I insisted that she brings her own phone so I check if a guy has never called her babe

On getting to her chat , I noticed this guy that she saved as “my favorite” . They had no chats (she deletes everything) . I decided to dig deeper only to find out that this guy has been going to her house (family house ) to sleep with her . It’s not once , it’s not twice . And it was frequent the period she even said I should give her space that they were doing family prayers

The worst is that I told the mum and elder siblings out of anger. They did absolutely nothing . The mum only denied knowing that the guy comes around when everyone is out

A month later, I saw a chat of the mum asking her why she doesn’t pick the guy’s call again . I almost ran mad

She has promised and vouched that she won’t try such again and doesn’t know what came over her her .

I have tried everything possible to forgive her since no one treats me the way she does , but I keep loosing weight and falling sick by day .

I’m currently depressed and don’t know what to do again

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by KidDarkness(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2023
concho:
We started dating when she got admission in 2018. She was a novice and a church girl then .

Since I promised my self that I must marry who ever I deflowered , I started taking care of some parts of her needs hoping that I will get financially stable and settle down with her .

She was the type of girl that everyone assumed to be an angel . I trusted her more than anything on earth .

She is too jealous that she suspects that I’m cheating even when I was not . She misinterprets everything an opposite sex sends to me

You better pick yourself up, dust your shoes and run. Na who live to tell the story dey enjoy pass. You don't need her. You don't need her baggage weighing you down
Her family members are just preying on you
Move on with your life.
Someone better always comes along

633 Likes 40 Shares

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Flora2Sweet: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2023
Hmmm..

Like you're still dating this girl

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Zonefree(m): 11:59am On Apr 19, 2023
I have tried everything possible to forgive her since no one treats me the way she does , but I keep loosing weight and falling sick by day .

A girl and her wretched family are using you to play ludo and you're trying everything possible to forgive her undecided

I love that you're losing weight and falling sick day by day. It's a good sign for others to learn not to be like you. You're a disgrace to humanity and a waste of space.

A bandit is valuable than you! Tueh!

585 Likes 49 Shares

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:
Fast forward to 2022 . She visited one day and got upset that another girl referred to me as “babe” on chat instead of saying “hi” . I insisted that she brings her own phone so I check if a guy has never called her babe
On getting to her chat , I noticed this guy that she saved as “my favorite” . They had no chats (she deletes everything) . I decided to dig deeper only to find out that this guy has been going to her house (family house ) to sleep with her . It’s not once , it’s not twice . And it was frequent the period she even said I should give her space that they were doing family prayers
The worst is that I told the mum and elder siblings out of anger. They did absolutely nothing . The mum only denied knowing that the guy comes around when everyone is out
A month later, I saw a chat of the mum asking her why she doesn’t pick the guy’s call again . I almost ran mad
She has promised and vouched that she won’t try such again and doesn’t know what came over her her .
I’m currently depressed and don’t know what to do again

bro, have YOU even slept at this yeye woman's house sef?! isnt the below obvious?

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Artzdanielsz(m): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ogbeni, it's not easy but you got to move on and chase the paper. I always tell my friends that once a girl started suspecting that they are cheating that there is 90 percent chance she is cheating.

170 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by kelspinall(m): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
guys that invest in gals dey suffer ooo, to come make it worst you have a good heart to provide all the time...sorry bro,this bicches ain't who the pose to be

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by anthonyuncle(m): 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
she and her family are using you.

the earlier you leave them, the better for you

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by PerfectStranger(m): 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
You paid for her school stuffs and needs hoping to marry her. angry

You people that's been reading similar breakfast news here yet refuse to learn from your fellow Simps believing yours will be different think you're jim iyke abi Ramsey grin

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
Tueh! i spit on your bald head..useless simp angry

165 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Rokiat(f): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
just because you disvirgined her doesn’t mean she will belong to you forever.

Dust your self up and move on.

186 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Bradford111(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ogbeni take heart mesef disvirgin one like that but thank God I no day like you, I no day plan to marry am na Mumu day put hope for woman

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by ThatrealestApex: 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:
We started dating when she got admission in 2018. She was a novice and a church girl then

How many times are we gonna tell you guys that once your girlfriend enters the University, the ‘Y’ in ‘YOUR’ automatically becomes useless like the P in Psychology, Psalm and Pneumonia? undecided grin grin

concho:
I have tried everything possible to forgive her

Forgiving a cheating Partner is like throwing away your Peace of Mind, coz you'll always be wondering where she is, who she's with or what she's doing at the moment. Alaye, move-on.

concho:
no one treats me the way she does , but I keep loosing weight and falling sick by day

You wish? undecided only a guy without OPTIONS, and has LOW SELF-ESTEEM will think this way undecided I hope you go on and marry her so she'll finally send you to your early grave undecided undecided

I no dey motivate for here!!!! If you refuse to do the right thing, you'll learn the Hard way!

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
That's what happens when u love a girl 2 much.Baba if u dnt trust her again break up with her stop feeling sad over something that is not worth it.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by nicerod(m): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
grin grin

Na mumu dey fall in love o

Pick up yasef bro

Life is too short to die for one pusi

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
Once someone breaks my trust it bcoms very hard 4 me to ever trust the person again so what u're currently feeling as a result of being betrayed isn't unusual. If breaking up with that girl will help uheal just do it 4 the sake of ur sanity.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Jimbadly: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by bestman09(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
angry

I fear who no fear SOME women

1 Like

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by zed7: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
We are tired of all these pity stories. Nairaland is on a mission to push the narrative of men being weak as the norm now.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Coder2Client(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
What you need now is, get more than two girls and fffuccccckkk them. Don't play hide and seek with any of these girls, alright? Play your game neat.

Don't feel depressed on girls matter, they don't deserve it.

The advice is get more than two girls to date.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Eriokanmi: 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
Na wah oo. Shey on top woman mata naa shocked

I want to hear you say you've broken a record in your business endeavours next time, not this kind of stomach-aching story, if true in the first place. Get a life first and think of women later

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Cj4charles(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
She may have known that guy way before meeting you, and it will be difficult for her stop having sex with him## OKAFOR's LAW comes to mind🫢🫢

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Megabig: 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
Congrats on your own shege, I saw mine a week ago and Nairalanders cursed me out. Move on

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Kobicove(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
Mr Man move on abeg, women plenty for outside undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by tydi(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
grin

Mooovvveeee oooonnnn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by cliqtips: 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
You still wan marry her ?

Just know say ....

If you forgive any lady that cheats, she will blame you for it later

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by YoungLionken(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
What the f!!

Oh no I can't believe this! Just tell me it's a made up story!!!
Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Chatflick(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
If truly you guys are engaged, it is best to let her go. If she doesn't respect herself, at least she should have respected the engagement. Don't marry her and then come back crying later. A cheat can genuinely change but sometimes, we need to ask ourselves if it is worth the risk.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by Triangles1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
Nothing new jor only a jonzin man trust that gender.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help by awoo10(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
Dear Simple man,
Thank your stars you found out early.
Women most of the time settle for the guys who they think can pay their bills best, little wonder her mum wants that other guy over you.
Just upgrade yourself and see how the mothers of your future babes shall also want you.
And again, be a realman. Not a simple one.

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing / Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.