Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,782 members, 7,837,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court (19400 Views)

Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! / Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by tolexy007(m): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Ah yes.....you wanted the NPN to loot the country dry and make things difficult for everyone....including Ibos?

Do you think Ekwueme would have enjoyed being handed over a broke economy...assuming Shagari and his boys had been allowed to continue?Would that have made Ekwueme look good? Guess who they would have been blaming if Ekwueme had taken over....

The coup was wrong....but the NPN's corruption was wrong too.

love ur comment, bt wot happen to shagari den? a house arrest in ikeja with gud meal while Ekwueme d vice Was put in kirikiri, oya tell me is dat a gud method of tacklin corruption?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2015
dunkem21:

Am moved and still see soft spots for Buhari within you. It makes your view original and balanced.

The truth we must know is that Buhari did not possess this certificate while enrolling in the military. He never for once demanded for, or had any original WASC certificate. They were neither with the Military board nor with IBB. He grew in ranks in the military and his achievements surpass his WASC certificate and according to the constitution, can contest for the highest office of the land.
I remember, you told PDP to go to court; though I advised otherwise(based on forgery) because the courts will rule in Buhari's favor as being qualified based on his other attainments.

The real koko is this PERJURY hook. Lying under an oath! ..No competent court of law will exonerate Buhari else affidavits will become tissue papers
like you said, the issue of "Perjury" is the main argument. Others aren't too important. As far as I am concerned, his team didn't handle this matter properly. Maybe no one had envisaged that it will get to this proportion

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 28, 2015
meforyou1:
u don't even have PVC and are not even based in Imo State. Why am I even wasting my time?
You don't know it, but we are actually friends on Facebook
So you know you are wasting your time asking me silly question to vote for Ihedioha knowing full well i didn't register in Imo State. You just want me to notice you bah?
Anyway thanks for being a friend on Facebook.
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by nortcentrallord(m): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2015
Acidosis:
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will land you a job in Shell

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

Madness is YOU, if you've ever assume any of the above will come to pass.

Madness is when about 20 million think along that line. Hihihihihhi.

Madness is when the some westerners forgets what their heroes past truly stood for.

Madness is when the west registered the highest number of serving corp member casualty in the North during 2011 post election violence orchestrated by pa Buhari.

Madness is when some Easterners forget their heroes past and the eternal limitation set on them by the Northern oligarchy which Pa Buhari is a bonafide member.

Madness is when some Nigerians forgets that "a fight against BH is a fight against the North"

Madness is when educated Nigerians advocate a man who can not provide his certificate.

Madness is when a man who ousted a democratically elected government though it was corrupt and he claimed he was salvaging corruption but held on to power for 20 months with no plans of handing over to anyone @ all before being pursued off the seat now turns around and want to enjoy the very dividends of democracy.

Madness is when APC fans reply to critics of their party. Hehehehehe.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by TheOtherview: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
Well, every Nigerian have the right to demand for clarification from aspirants. When the certificate issue first came up, I specifically told people to either write APC or Go to court. The Army through its spokesman denied knowlege of purported certificate in their custody(as alleged by Gen Buhari), with Buhari saying "he had thought that it was with the army". Well if Gen Buhari believe that his credentials was looted by IBB regime, all he needs to do is to state so to clear the air on perjury allegation. It is obvious that Gen Buhari didn't submit any certificate to the army as at time of enlistment but a letter of recommendation. He "might" have sat for the exam afterward(according to his submission) but there is a question of whether or not he submitted same document to the Army(if he actually did the exam). There are actually two issues in this case...

1. Did he obtain the WASC? Though not too relevant in this contest, but it becomes important because he had stated it in his inec form. Howevr, retrieving a CTC will put matter to rest except the court in its wisdom decides to admit the Statement of Result from Katsina College.

2. Did he give his WASC to the Army Board? Or IBB looted it? If both answers are negative, then his claim of it being held with the Army Board amount to falsehood and perjury. But if the latter is in the positive, then he has a vindication.
[/s]

Befitting response.

Jarus:

International community knows I cannot forge a document and attribute it to Cambridge of all places.

A document (statement of result) has been flying around in Cambridge's name, if it was forged, Cambridge would have issued a disclaimer. They don't need a candidate's consent to disclaim a material attributed to them.

Just as they didn't need candidate's approval to tell us that they offered Hausa in 1961 in Northern Nigeria and other lies by PDP with respect to the result: http://cambridgeassessment.org.uk/news/statement-in-response-to-nigerian-presidential-election-enquiries/

Cambridge would not keep quiet if something fake is attributed to them. They have seen the Buhari's statement of results flying around and if the content was not what they scored Buhari in 1961, they would have come out to deny it, just as they disclaimed PDP's lies on Hausa language etc.

Lying against someone does not require any consent to bust.

Anyone with quarter brain knows this.

The international community knows this. They know it's a ridiculous lie by the PDP. Did you notice that The Economist did not even talk about certificate in highlighting the negatives of Buhari in their Editorial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by onatisi(m): 11:25am On Feb 28, 2015
PAINGAIN:
my friend its already true dat buhari lied under oath by saying his cert were wit d military board which d military board has denied, they only have a recommendation letter from his principal.
the only thing that can give buhari some little chance in the polls is if he arrives from uk with those certificate but if not,his defeat in the coming polls will be monumental .
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by anwo247: 11:25am On Feb 28, 2015
gen2briz:
Cassava farmers or rice farmer?

My dear, farmer na farmer and certificate na certificate only Buhari doesn't just have any.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by TheOtherview: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
Well, every Nigerian have the right to demand for clarification from aspirants. When the certificate issue first came up, I specifically told people to either write APC or Go to court. The Army through its spokesman denied knowlege of purported certificate in their custody(as alleged by Gen Buhari), with Buhari saying "he had thought that it was with the army". Well if Gen Buhari believe that his credentials was looted by IBB regime, all he needs to do is to state so to clear the air on perjury allegation. It is obvious that Gen Buhari didn't submit any certificate to the army as at time of enlistment but a letter of recommendation. He "might" have sat for the exam afterward(according to his submission) but there is a question of whether or not he submitted same document to the Army(if he actually did the exam). There are actually two issues in this case...

1. Did he obtain the WASC? Though not too relevant in this contest, but it becomes important because he had stated it in his inec form. Howevr, retrieving a CTC will put matter to rest except the court in its wisdom decides to admit the Statement of Result from Katsina College.

2. Did he give his WASC to the Army Board? Or IBB looted it? If both answers are negative, then his claim of it being held with the Army Board amount to falsehood and perjury. But if the latter is in the positive, then he has a vindication.
[/s]

Being one of the more cerebral TANoids, I hope you don't put too much stock into your own conjectural musings^^^

Buhari once ordered me to dismiss 48 errant cadets in NDA, 32 of them Muslims – Gen. Paul Tarfa

“In those days when Nigeria was Nigerianising its military, many of the officers that you see today did not even have their school certificates until long after.

“When we were invited to go to Kaduna, we were given qualifying examination in English, Mathematics and General Knowledge, even before we took the school certificate exam. Some did not even wait to take their school certificates because vacancies were already waiting for them.

“It was after that qualifying exam that we were recruited into the army. By the time some had their school certificates, they had become officers.

“For example, Gen. Babangida never saw his school certificate until when he was head of state. I got my school certificate long after I became an officer.

“But there was officer cadet qualifying examination. About 240 of us sat for that exam in Kaduna”.

Source
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by idia101(f): 11:28am On Feb 28, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Ah yes.....you wanted the NPN to loot the country dry and make things difficult for everyone....including Ibos?

Do you think Ekwueme would have enjoyed being handed over a broke economy...assuming Shagari and his boys had been allowed to continue?Would that have made Ekwueme look good? Guess who they would have been blaming if Ekwueme had taken over....

The coup was wrong....but the NPN's corruption was wrong too.

Even wen d lie is obvious u stil claim ignorance. What wuld ur generation say, if dey get 2 read dis?>>> dat u ar smart?. If it was ur luv one such sentence was given, wuld u say such?.
Am nt hear 2 campaign 4 any1, cos d trut is am. Votin 4 any ONE b it APC or PDP. Bt wen I see a fool talk,it pains me. Go bck n read ur history.
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by orinocopulse: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2015
kastonkastrol:
PDP farmer grin instead of the silly farmer to file a court-case against his incompetent state governor, but he is wasting his time and little money over a fruitless effort.

Buhari is over qualified to run for the highest office in the land. Anybody that is not happy with it should mix a ota-piapia with orijin and drink.

Lol. Did you say he is wasting his little money? Lol. You underrate the power of 21 billion! grin

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by dikeigbo2(m): 11:29am On Feb 28, 2015
yayitifury:
You miss 1........out of your enlisted madness of yours......Madness is when government cannot execute is constitutional role or fail to move the country forward and still asking clueless fellow like him for re-election.....

Yayitifury,what's your point here?you just showcased how idiotic and brainless you are,I pity who takes after you.......
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by nortcentrallord(m): 11:29am On Feb 28, 2015
rattlesnake:
Ode....he doesn't have certificate yet Chatham house invited him to speak

Oga, Chartam house did not invite him. It was APC that booked a space for him. Go check it up again.
Even if it were Chartam house invited him, you use certificates to deliver speech but in Nigerian constitution, it is needed to contest elections. If the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria can not guide us, then we are not a nation and nothing binds us together.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Horllamideh(m): 11:30am On Feb 28, 2015
kastonkastrol:
PDP farmer grin instead of the silly farmer to file a court-case against his incompetent state governor, but he is wasting his time and little money over a fruitless effort.

Buhari is over qualified to run for the highest office in the land. Anybody that is not happy with it should mix a ota-piapia with orijin and drink.

it's like you are giving them options nah....They should just take Oshiomole's generous advice,GO and DIE

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by TheOtherview: 11:31am On Feb 28, 2015
[s]
barcanista:

[/s]

On good conscience, even you must recognise that this latest lawsuit is not a genuine attempt to achieve probity.

EXCLUSIVE: Katsina College releases Buhari’s ​WASC results

Government College, formerly Provincial Secondary School, Katsina, which Muhammadu Buhari, the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, graduated from in 1961, has released Mr. Buhari’s secondary school certificate examination results.

The results, obtained exclusively by PREMIUM TIMES Wednesday, confirm Mr. Buhari’s claim that he undertook the University of Cambridge West African School Certificate Examinations and obtained five credits in English Language, Geography, Hausa Language, History, and Health Science.

PREMIUM TIMES obtained the computer printout from Cambridge University as well as a statement of result, signed by the current principal of Katsina College, dated January 21, 2015.

The results show that Mr. Buhari, a former military head of state, failed in Mathematics and Woodwork, and had a pass in Literature in English.
The examination centre number was 8280, while Mr. Buhari’s candidate number was 002.

The statement of results is printed on the letter head paper of the Katsina State Ministry of Education, and it shows that the examination took place in 1961.

The Cambridge print out also shows the result of 17 other candidates at the centre, including Shehu Yar’Adua, a former Chief of Staff, Supreme Headquarters.

Source: [url]http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175384-breaking-katsina-college-releases-buharis-%E2%80%8Bwasc-results.html[/url]
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by SpencerLewis(m): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Which his money? Is PDP that is sponsoring those faceless idiots the same they are sponsoring faceless groups through their media wing called AIT to be insulting GMB and Jega in Delta state. The reason is simple. A free and fair election is about to take place and they know that their usual formula of 'winning' is under serious threat. They are afraid of the calamity that is abt to fall on them. I pity my fellow Igbo brothers and sisters that are so stupid to see the handwriting on the wall. They are anuofias/mpama meats.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by PAINGAIN: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2015
onatisi:
the only thing that can give buhari some little chance in the polls is if he arrives from uk with those certificate but if not,his defeat in the coming polls will be monumental .
if he has a certificate I don't c any reason why buhari can't come back with it. He's in d uk, cambridge is also in d uk.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by idia101(f): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2015
shaboti:
So the only point some could grab from the whole write-up is that the farmer is igbo.. smh4u oo

Wenevr n isssue against deir suppose president is brought up, d APC supporters tend 2 shy away from d real matter, bt dey luk 4 an escape route Rader dan address it.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by anwo247: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2015
barcanista:
like you said, the issue of "Perjury" is the main argument. Others aren't too important. As far as I am concerned, his team didn't handle this matter properly. Maybe no one had envisaged that it will get to this proportion

Perjury na d koko

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by anwo247: 11:43am On Feb 28, 2015
idia101:

Wenevr n isssue against deir suppose president is brought up, d APC supporters tend 2 shy away from d real matter, bt dey luk 4 an escape route Rader dan address it.

More specifically they shout Sai Buhari, bundle of lunatics.
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by aiyk02(m): 11:44am On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by onatisi(m): 11:44am On Feb 28, 2015
PAINGAIN:
if he has a certificate I don't c any reason why buhari can't come back with it. He's in d uk, cambridge is also in d uk.
let's keep our fingers crossed and see how they intend maneuver sensible nigerian voters on the reason why they can't get that certificate,it is over a month now since buhari gave that press conference about the certificate and where he promised to produce it ,now gej has given him another 6weeks to produce it and yet apc and buhari seem to enjoy playing on the intelligence of nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 28, 2015
He enlisted in the army and rose to d rank of a General without waec! For Buhari not to have arranged for his waec all these while shows that he has great contempt for education. Is this not what they say boko haram means?

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by ekim004(m): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2015
embarassedI no go blame igbos dem be baby factory products
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by SpencerLewis(m): 11:56am On Feb 28, 2015
englishmart:
when Alex Ekwueme was poised to succeed shehu shagari, this Buhari because of his Deep seated hatred for the igbos truncated the democratic settings and sent Alex Ekwueme to over a 100 years in jail over nothing, just to stop him from becoming president...
This pathological hater of the igbos, doesn't deserve igbos votes
Shut up. U told u Alex Ekwueme wd've succeeded Shagari? Day dreamer like u. The best chance Ekwueme had was in 1999 and who scuttled it? No be IBB and co? Was GMB involved too. Let me tell MKO wd have succeeded Shagari and the chief financier of NPN then. In fact in 1982(may be u weren't born then), he wanted the ticket after Shagari's 1st term as they agreed in 1978/79 and to his shock not only did Shagari and co reneged from their gentleman's agreement of one term, Shagari and co including late Umaru Dikko, Tanko Yakassi etc told him that the ticket is not for the highest bidder.
If we the Igbos have any enemy, I think they are the minorities in the former Eastern region especially the Ijwas. Forget this their fake alliance with the Igbos b/c their clueless brother is in power. To add insult to our injury, when election reaches he start putting Azikiwe to his name and after election, u can't hear it again till may be next 4yrs.
Stop this ur tantrum of GMB hating the Igbos. U shd be concern with Nigeria as a whole and not sectional/tribal/religious sentiments.
Onye ara ka ibu o nwanne m.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Esperooke(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2015
Thinking Buhari will ever be disqualified on account of perjury or lacking certificate amount to living in fools paradise. It's unthinkable what politics of bitterness can turn people (especially the slow pokes ) to. Shove it down, ain't stopping Buhari. Sai Buhari.
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by mustymatic(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
DEFINITIONS OF STUPIDITY.
Stupidity is when:
1) You Earn less than #30,000 as a graduate or still searching for a job for over 3years and still chant "Gej till 2019" ARE YOU BORN TO SUFFER?.
2) You charge your phone with a generator and come online to type # GEJ till 2019".DONT YOU KNOW ELECTRICITY IS YOUR BASIC RIGHT?
3) You purchase fuel at #87 per litre and refuse to acknowledge the fact that you have been cheated. OTHER OIL PRODUCING COUNTRIES SELLS PETROL FOR AS LOW AS 7NAIRA EQUIVALENT TO THEIR PEOPLE
4) You import Goods from abroad at #209 per dollar instead of at least #155 per dollar yet you are a Jonathania.
IN 1983 1NAIRA WAS EQUAL TO 1 DOLLAR
5) You support a man who can't refund or give you back your N1000 which you paid for an immigration job let alone account for missing $20B. DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A JOB?
6) You go to church, bus station, mosque, school and BH terrorizes you yet the govt say they spend N1trillion on security you still dey shout GEJ till 2019 .ARE YOU ON DRUGS or YOU ARE JUST INCREDIBLY STUPID?
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by SpencerLewis(m): 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
datguru:
Buharis death looming
He did nothing. Is just that GEJ through all these his faceless surrogates filing all these useless cases is afraid of the impending defeat in a free and fair election Jega is about to give us.
Nothing more.
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by cold(m): 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
I still find it odd that Buhari spent a good number of days in the UK and still couldn't retrieve his CTC from Cambridge & his apologists do not see anything wrong with this. This should raise a red flag & anyone with a brain the size of an apple should be asking pertinent questions,not shouting down people asking these questions. But then again we're talking about Nigerians...sigh

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by lovat(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
Acidosis:
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will land you a job in Shell

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

Madness is YOU, if you've ever assume any of the above will come to pass.
#NeverAgain shall GmB rule us

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
Every body just looking for ways to get money from GEJ. My own
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by JurassicPark: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
rattlesnake:
Ode....he doesn't have certificate yet Chatham house invited him to speak

See mentality.. grin

Does anyone need a "SAI-THIEFificate" to arrange for a speech presentation @ Chatham house?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Bans Fulani Herdsmen In Ebonyi State / Buhari Welcomed In Oyo By Supporters As He Arrives For Campaign / Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.