Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,602 members, 7,840,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court (19406 Views)

Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! / Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by nationwide1(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Even farmers are asking for Buhari's certificate. Buhari is in big trouble grin.

[size=25pt]#BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size]
In your mind, the farmers are common people. In the USA, they are among the richest citizens.

Vote for Goodluck Jonathan. He is about making Nigerian farmers to be among the richest citizens in our country.

It's one of the goals of transformation agenda of Mr President.
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by doctokwus: 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
SpencerLewis:

Shut up. U told u Alex Ekwueme wd've succeeded Shagari? Day dreamer like u. The best chance Ekwueme had was in 1999 and who scuttled it? No be IBB and co? Was GMB involved too. Let me tell MKO wd have succeeded Shagari and the chief financier of NPN then. In fact in 1982(may be u weren't born then), he wanted the ticket after Shagari's 1st term as they agreed in 1978/79 and to his shock not only did Shagari and co reneged from their gentleman's agreement of one term, Shagari and co including late Umaru Dikko, Tanko Yakassi etc told him that the ticket is not for the highest bidder.
If we the Igbos have any enemy, I think they are the minorities in the former Eastern region especially the Ijwas. Forget this their fake alliance with the Igbos b/c their clueless brother is in power. To add insult to our injury, when election reaches he start putting Azikiwe to his name and after election, u can't hear it again till may be next 4yrs.
Stop this ur tantrum of GMB hating the Igbos. U shd be concern with Nigeria as a whole and not sectional/tribal/religious sentiments.
Onye ara ka ibu o nwanne m.
Thank God there are millions of Ibos who haven't bought into the scam and bribes of the fisherman.
In the long run,an analysis of which cannot be done justice to here,if we are to even reduce it to the basal,disgusting ethnic sentiments the GEJ camp want to hoodwink the Ibos with;it wud serve the Ibos better to allign with GMB.
But that's not what this election is all about,its about voting out an incompetent,lying and mischievous fellow and voting in someone with a tract record of integrity and a focussed,dedicated path to which he wishes to turn this nation around.
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by xoctic: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
rattlesnake:
Ode....he doesn't have certificate yet Chatham house invited him to speak
Wetin u no mean sef? Even if he doesn't hav first sch leaving cert, they ll still invite him, abi u no knw?
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
rattlesnake:
Ode....he doesn't have certificate yet Chatham house invited him to speak
brother relax,when they are thru with fooling themselves,they should let. Us know...all these suing,allegations,I believe by now they should have eitHer arrested him,jail. Him or sort...they only postponed their doomsday...he went to chatam house,they should expect more surprises....as for the irrelevant farmer,he should go and die.....
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
ManMountain:
when would MASSOP or MASSOB file it own law suit? Yeye Iboes grin cheesy

U go die for igbos matter. eyaa....
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by brainchild78(m): 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
Pennywise:
If you are a Nigerian politician desirous of using a pon to meet a political end and you have no wish to spend much money, you know exactly which part of the country to look.

I am really disappointed PDP had to resort to a farmer when 'reputable' people can do the job.
repurable lawyers have already instituted an action which is still pending.
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Laid2001: 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
I dis agree with your item 2. Since perjury is wilful lie under oath. So if the certificate is not with the military or the military have delibrately or otherwise misplaced it, It is still has to be proven that Buhari made the oath knowing that it was not true!. But with Buhari saying he had thought it was with the army when he made the oath, it shows that he truely believed (or was telling lie about what he thought was true) it was with the army.! In that case his oath, even though may not be true can still not amount to perjury!

barcanista:
Well, every Nigerian have the right to demand for clarification from aspirants. When the certificate issue first came up, I specifically told people to either write APC or Go to court. The Army through its spokesman denied knowlege of purported certificate in their custody(as alleged by Gen Buhari), with Buhari saying "he had thought that it was with the army". Well if Gen Buhari believe that his credentials was looted by IBB regime, all he needs to do is to state so to clear the air on perjury allegation. It is obvious that Gen Buhari didn't submit any certificate to the army as at time of enlistment but a letter of recommendation. He "might" have sat for the exam afterward(according to his submission) but there is a question of whether or not he submitted same document to the Army(if he actually did the exam). There are actually two issues in this case...

1. Did he obtain the WASC? Though not too relevant in this contest, but it becomes important because he had stated it in his inec form. Howevr, retrieving a CTC will put matter to rest except the court in its wisdom decides to admit the Statement of Result from Katsina College.

2. Did he give his WASC to the Army Board? Or IBB looted it? If both answers are negative, then his claim of it being held with the Army Board amount to falsehood and perjury. But if the latter is in the positive, then he has a vindication.
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
Laid2001:
I dis agree with your item 2. Since perjury is wilful lie under oath. So if the certificate is not with the military or the military have delibrately or otherwise misplaced it, It is still has to be proven that Buhari made the oath knowing that it was not true!. But with Buhari saying he had thought it was with the army when he made the oath, it shows that he truely believed (or was telling lie about what he thought was true) it was with the army.! In that case his oath, even though may not be true can still not amount to perjury!

When Buhari made the oath, he said all the certificate stated in his inec's form are with the Army Board's Secretary. It was AFTER the army denied it that he said "he had thought they are with the army". That was during his Press Conference... The allegation against the Army was willful and if he never did whether by copies or original, then he is guilty of lying under oath
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Beedude(m): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
kastonkastrol:
PDP farmer grin instead of the silly farmer to file a court-case against his incompetent state governor, but he is wasting his time and little money over a fruitless effort.

Buhari is over qualified to run for the highest office in the land. Anybody that is not happy with it should mix ota-piapia with orijin and drink.

you are on point my bro
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by kalohkaloh: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
Am surprised that no Prophet prophesied that all shades of characters, including Fani Kayode on corruption trial, sponsored jobless youth, and a farmer will drag Buhari to court! Very soon, suya sellers, artisans, bus conductors and even prostitutes and area boys will go to court over the certificate saga! Very ridiculous indeed and a sign of a society without integrity! Let's get serious pls
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Takim107(f): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
kastonkastrol:
PDP farmer grin instead of the silly farmer to file a court-case against his incompetent state governor, but he is wasting his time and little money over a fruitless effort.

Buhari is over qualified to run for the highest office in the land. Anybody that is not happy with it should mix ota-piapia with orijin and drink.

Ok why don't I go home and sleep wake up one day and decide to get a job in shell with no certificate. ..how about that.
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by mahkanjuh: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
say amen let me hear

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by emeka2847: 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
What pains me always is how my Igbo brothers are always ready to be used by dubious leaders:

1. Nzeribe for IBB (with Onyeka singing One Love)

2. Kanu for Abacha (with Onyeka singing same One Love)

3. Numerous Igbos for GEJ(With Onyeka still single One Love and other songs)

Why does every dubious leader go to the Igbos for support? Why? Only to be abandoned at the end.
Sad!
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by nigerianvenom(m): 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
barcanista:
Well, every Nigerian have the right to demand for clarification from aspirants. When the certificate issue first came up, I specifically told people to either write APC or Go to court. The Army through its spokesman denied knowlege of purported certificate in their custody(as alleged by Gen Buhari), with Buhari saying "he had thought that it was with the army". Well if Gen Buhari believe that his credentials was looted by IBB regime, all he needs to do is to state so to clear the air on perjury allegation. It is obvious that Gen Buhari didn't submit any certificate to the army as at time of enlistment but a letter of recommendation. He "might" have sat for the exam afterward(according to his submission) but there is a question of whether or not he submitted same document to the Army(if he actually did the exam). There are actually two issues in this case...

1. Did he obtain the WASC? Though not too relevant in this contest, but it becomes important because he had stated it in his inec form. Howevr, retrieving a CTC will put matter to rest except the court in its wisdom decides to admit the Statement of Result from Katsina College.

2. Did he give his WASC to the Army Board? Or IBB looted it? If both answers are negative, then his claim of it being held with the Army Board amount to falsehood and perjury. But if the latter is in the positive, then he has a vindication.

nice point
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Holuwathoby(m): 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Even if not GMB, neva again to GEJ! We can't afford to continue to run a country ds way. GOD take d lead
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by nigerianvenom(m): 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Acidosis:
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will land you a job in Shell

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

Madness is YOU, if you've ever assume any of the above will come to pass.

madness is also when one feels buhari can ever qin any free n fair contest
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Oiselenjakhian(m): 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by tomzman: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
I pity this farmer if he eventually loses this case. His children would never forgive him.
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Onyiibazz: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
englishmart:
when Alex Ekwueme was poised to succeed shehu shagari, this Buhari because of his Deep seated hatred for the igbos truncated the democratic settings and sent Alex Ekwueme to over a 100 years in jail over nothing, just to stop him from becoming president...
This pathological hater of the igbos, doesn't deserve igbos votes

Oga, talk for yourself o! Because I, Lord Onyekachi Bazz will vote for Buhari.
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by pilli(m): 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Goodluck jonathan z the man

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by BushidoBlue(m): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
seedorfg:
shioooooor jobless farmers, anyway if dem like make dem carry am go sambissa cult, all i know is sai GMB/PYO

Jobless farmer?

Wait..... what is his job..

I guess farming....since he was called a farmer.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
Buhari satanic crudes will comments against this topic.........................

President GEJ keep on forwarding to march2015-2019
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by englishmart(m): 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
SpencerLewis:

Shut up. U told u Alex Ekwueme wd've succeeded Shagari? Day dreamer like u. The best chance Ekwueme had was in 1999 and who scuttled it? No be IBB and co? Was GMB involved too. Let me tell MKO wd have succeeded Shagari and the chief financier of NPN then. In fact in 1982(may be u weren't born then), he wanted the ticket after Shagari's 1st term as they agreed in 1978/79 and to his shock not only did Shagari and co reneged from their gentleman's agreement of one term, Shagari and co including late Umaru Dikko, Tanko Yakassi etc told him that the ticket is not for the highest bidder.
If we the Igbos have any enemy, I think they are the minorities in the former Eastern region especially the Ijwas. Forget this their fake alliance with the Igbos b/c their clueless brother is in power. To add insult to our injury, when election reaches he start putting Azikiwe to his name and after election, u can't hear it again till may be next 4yrs.
Stop this ur tantrum of GMB hating the Igbos. U shd be concern with Nigeria as a whole and not sectional/tribal/religious sentiments.
Onye ara ka ibu o nwanne m.
ewu! Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by yungzeed(m): 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by yungzeed(m): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
kastonkastrol:

thumbs up bro...
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by hamzyluv(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
Acidosis:
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will land you a job in Shell

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

Madness is YOU, if you've ever assume any of the above will come to pass.
AND MADNESS IS WHEN SOMEONE BELIEVE THIS POST .. MADNESS IS WHEN THE WRITER OF THIS POST BELIEVE THAT HE CAN CHANGE MY FEELINGS FOR WHAT I LOVE... MADNESS IS WHEN THE WRITER PF THIS POST BELIEVE THAT HE HAS MADE A GOOD POINTS FOR ME TO CHANGE WHAT I ADMIRE...............
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Bigsteveg(m): 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/certificate-saga-farmer-drags-buhari-to-court/

where did a 'farmer' get the money to sue to court? i can see the handiwork of PDP there.
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Descartes: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
TonySpike:
Another igbo joins the anti-Buhari certificate suit. Next Igbo pls!!!
...is "Onuka" sounds "Igbotic" to you or are you trying to be mischievous?
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Bobandgreat: 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
barcanista:

@barcanista my man permit me to ask u concerning the bolded. If he gave it to the army and IBB 'looted' it, can't he obtain a copy? My humble question.
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 01, 2015
Bobandgreat:
[color=#000099][/color]
[/b]

@barcanista my man permit me to ask u concerning the bolded. If he gave it to the army and IBB 'looted' it, can't he obtain a copy? My humble question.
It is certain that he didn't give it to any army board. The case here is perjury. Of course he can get a CTC at any time
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Akpan107:
Buhari will rule Nigeria in a dream and on social media untill 2023, while GEJ will be in Aso Rock till 2019!

Case closed!

cheesy
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
@Barcanista, as someone who was in Buhari's camp, can you tell us why these litigations against Buhari are still on the rise? Could it be that Buhari is truly ineligible for the oncoming elections? And if it is, would the disqualification spoil the fun of allowing him (Buhari) lose to Jonathan in the polls?

ShowYourCertificate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Celebrates 14th Anniversary (Photos) / Hon Reuben Izeze Shot By Unknown Gunmen / Doyin Okupe Tweets About Political Self-Service That Goes On Twitter & Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.