Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,625 members, 7,840,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court (19407 Views)

Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! / Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Pennywise(m): 10:45am On Feb 28, 2015
If you are a Nigerian politician desirous of using a pon to meet a political end and you have no wish to spend much money, you know exactly which part of the country to look.

I am really disappointed PDP had to resort to a farmer when 'reputable' people can do the job.
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by dunkem21(m): 10:47am On Feb 28, 2015
barcanista:
Well, every Nigerian have the right to demand for clarification from aspirants. When the certificate issue first came up, I specifically told people to either write APC or Go to court. The Army through its spokesman denied knowlege of purported certificate in their custody(as alleged by Gen Buhari), with Buhari saying "he had thought that it was with the army". Well if Gen Buhari believe that his credentials was looted by IBB regime, all he needs to do is to state so to clear the air on perjury allegation. It is obvious that Gen Buhari didn't submit any certificate to the army as at time of enlistment but a letter of recommendation. He "might" have sat for the exam afterward(according to his submission) but there is a question of whether or not he submitted same document to the Army(if he actually did the exam). There are actually two issues in this case...

1. Did he obtain the WASC? Though not too relevant in this contest, but it becomes important because he had stated it in his inec form. Howevr, retrieving a CTC will put matter to rest except the court in its wisdom decides to admit the Statement of Result from Katsina College.

2. Did he give his WASC to the Army Board? Or IBB looted it? If both answers are negative, then his claim of it being held with the Army Board amount to falsehood and perjury. But if the latter is in the positive, then he has a vindication.

Am moved and still see soft spots for Buhari within you. It makes your view original and balanced.

The truth we must know is that Buhari did not possess this certificate while enrolling in the military. He never for once demanded for, or had any original WASC certificate. They were neither with the Military board nor with IBB. He grew in ranks in the military and his achievements surpass his WASC certificate and according to the constitution, can contest for the highest office of the land.
I remember, you told PDP to go to court; though I advised otherwise(based on forgery) because the courts will rule in Buhari's favor as being qualified based on his other attainments.

The real koko is this PERJURY hook. Lying under an oath! ..No competent court of law will exonerate Buhari else affidavits will become tissue papers

5 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 28, 2015
Stop wasting your time and money my friends. Hate does not put food on the table or give empolyment or good leadership.
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Ephemmm: 10:47am On Feb 28, 2015
Another misplaced priority on the part of PDP tongue tongue tongue
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by PAINGAIN: 10:47am On Feb 28, 2015
In a sane country where d legal system actually works buhari would've been arrested a long time ago. He can only b out on bail. I still don't know why jonathan hasn't ordered his arrest and prosecution. Buhari, a presidential aspirant lying under oath. He should b ashamed of himself.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by meforyou1(m): 10:47am On Feb 28, 2015
rattlesnake:
Ode....he doesn't have certificate yet Chatham house invited him to speak
what does d IV have to do with certificate? Even u, as foolish as u are can be invited to speak at white house

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by menesheh(m): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2015
Acidosis:
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will land you a job in Shell

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

Madness is YOU, if you've ever assume any of the above will come to pass.

You too much

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Nicepoker(m): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2015
kastonkastrol:
PDP farmer grin instead of the silly farmer to file a court-case against his incompetent state governor, but he is wasting his time and little money over a fruitless effort.

Buhari is over qualified to run for the highest office in the land. Anybody that is not happy with it should mix a ota-piapia with orijin and drink.

seal that trash u call mouth.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2015
rattlesnake:
Ode....he doesn't have certificate yet Chatham house invited him to speak

Bro you must win the mumu of the year award. Nigeria constitution requires that a presidential candidate would present his certificate to be eligible. Chatham house does not require certificate. Are we to overrule our constitution bcus of buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Abayhormy(m): 10:51am On Feb 28, 2015
Acidosis:
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

28 days to presidential elections. If you're voting
remember these factors;
1. The chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam
3. Missing Police pension fund
4. Missing $20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Nigeria Immigration job scam/Tragedy
7.17 people that was killed during Jan 2012 Fuel Subsidy Civil protests.
8. Otedola & Farouk lawal fuel subsidy bribery video tape.
9. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
10.Denziani $10 billion aircraft charter in a year.
11. Ekiti election Army compromise tape by Capt. Sagir Okoli .
12. Bomb Blasts.
13. National Assembly unconstitutional gate locking.
14. Naira exchange rate to Dollar.
15. Oil thefts.
16. Power outages.
17. Skyrocketed electricity Bills.
18. ASUU & poly Strikes
19. Doctors Strike
20. Kerosene subsidy
--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals.
They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine
preventable disease,
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless.
BUT they all gathered to raised 21Billion for another 4
Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE. There is GOD ooooooooo. Ur vote is ur right.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by perfectcrush(m): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2015
So, Buhari no get certificate ni, make him vex go inside bring am out na, which kind this old papa dey do na, if we he children dey behave like dis, watin him go talk na... old papa, show us ur certificate ooo

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by meforyou1(m): 10:55am On Feb 28, 2015
berem:
not after you finish taking yours. cheesy
hahaha. Nneoma, just vote Ihedioha and we can become friends.
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by onatisi(m): 10:56am On Feb 28, 2015
dtruth3:
very soon, undergraduate students will join in prosecuting Pa Buhari!
chai....! Buhari political Name is Finished, history will never forget this!
buhari made the greatest mistake of his life by joining this presidential race. There is NO WAY Buhari will be a civilian president and if it is found out to be true that he lied and doesn't indeed have the basic requirements ,the army may even be forced to strip him of his benefits as a general and demote him unless the presidency wades in and gives him a reprieve.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by dafuturis(m): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2015
A farmer from Abia State, Mr.
Sergin Onuka Ibe has approached the
Federal High Court sitting in Abuja,
begging it not to allow Major General
Muhammadu Buhari, rtd, to contest the
March 28 presidential election on the
platform of the All Progressives
Congress, APC.

una go beg tire. There is nothing stopping CHANGE.
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2015
meforyou1:
hahaha. Nneoma, just vote Ihedioha and we can become friends.
I will not vote for Ihedioha and I cannot be your friend.
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

What if a rat ate it, will he still be vindicated for lying under oath?

I can see that you are still speaking with an APC heart.
I don't have APC heart. If a rat eats it lol.. That amounts to perjury. My comment is to avil him every privilege to defend himself be4 the hammer. Read again
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by folahann(m): 10:59am On Feb 28, 2015
We know it's very difficult to contest with Buhari at the polls. They must do everything possible to stop him before the election or cancel the election all together.
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by yayitifury: 10:59am On Feb 28, 2015
You miss 1........out of your enlisted madness of yours......Madness is when government cannot execute is constitutional role or fail to move the country forward and still asking clueless fellow like him for re-election.....

Acidosis:
What is madness?

What is madness?

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by AmakaDNB(f): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Even farmers are asking for Buhari's certificate. Buhari is in big trouble grin.

[size=25pt]#BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size]

How much were you paid to sell your conscience?
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by meforyou1(m): 11:02am On Feb 28, 2015
berem:
I will not vote for Ihedioha and I cannot be your friend.
u don't even have PVC and are not even based in Imo State. Why am I even wasting my time?
You don't know it, but we are actually friends on Facebook
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by mekadinho(f): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2015
WHY CAN'T DS MAN JUST SHOW HIS CERTIFICATES AND ENDS ALL DS DRAMAS.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by dustydee: 11:03am On Feb 28, 2015
barcanista:
It is obvious that Gen Buhari didn't submit any certificate to the army as at time of enlistment but a letter of recommendation.
Sir, this statement is not correct based on what we were told by the military. They did not confirm or deny that the certificate was submitted to them but confirmed that the certificate was not in his file. They went on to state that it was not the practice of the military then to keep certificates then- which could mean that they were either given back to the cadets or retained and destroyed later.
As for the letter of recommendation, till date, before you join the military, you must submit a letter of recommendation. These days at least one of such recommendations must be from a high ranking military officer. I applied to my university, through jamb, before I obtained my SSCE (even though I did not require a reference letter then). I filled in "Awaiting Result" against the subjects I sat for. You will agree with me that an SS3 student applying to join the military today will submit a reference letter with his application form and fill in 'AR' against the subjects.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by PAINGAIN: 11:03am On Feb 28, 2015
onatisi:
buhari made the greatest mistake of his life by joining this presidential race. There is NO WAY Buhari will be a civilian president and if it is found out to be true that he lied and doesn't indeed have the basic requirements ,the army may even be forced to strip him of his benefits as a general and demote him unless the presidency wades in and gives him a reprieve.
my friend its already true dat buhari lied under oath by saying his cert were wit d military board which d military board has denied, they only have a recommendation letter from his principal.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by meforyou1(m): 11:04am On Feb 28, 2015
AmakaDNB:
[Quote author=ShowYourCertificate post=31160629]Even farmers are asking for Buhari's certificate. Buhari is in big trouble grin.

[size=25pt]#BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size]
How much were you paid to sell your conscience?
APC e-clowns getting dumber by the day. When does asking the right question amount to selling one's conscience?

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by meforyou1(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2015
PAINGAIN:
my friend its already true dat buhari lied under oath by saying his cert were wit d military board which d military board has denied, they only have a recommendation letter from his principal.
military board doesn't even exist, except maybe in Daura. What we have is Military Secretary

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by meforyou1(m): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2015
dustydee:

Sir, this statement is not correct based on what we were told by the military. They did not confirm or deny that the certificate was submitted to them but confirmed that the certificate was not in his file. They went on to state that it was not the practice of the military then to keep certificates then- which could mean that they were either given back to the cadets or retained and destroyed later.
As for the letter of recommendation, till date, before you join the military, you must submit a letter of recommendation. These days at least one of such recommendations must be from a high ranking military officer. I applied to my university, through jamb, before I obtained my SSCE (even though I did not require a reference letter then). I filled in "Awaiting Result" against the subjects I sat for. You will agree with me that an SS3 student applying to join the military today will submit a reference letter with his application form and fill in 'AR' against the subjects.
excuse me, army will destroy an officer's certificate? No way. Not even in a thousand years

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Pamcrest(f): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2015
A farmer? I just love that Nigerians can stand up in pursuance of their rights. The cert issue is now in court....let d judge look at d merits of d case or cases n then decide. And both sides better be ready to accept d verdict. People like me crave an end to this BS. cry
Btw, why should d judge adjourn till 2 days before d election? By d time d trial is over, d election would have held n a winner emerged. If it's GMB n d verdict is against him, what then happens...another round of controversy n upheaval?
So Judge pls expedite d hearing n give your verdict well before d elections! Abeg. Let's move away from this distracting cert issue!
My humble submission

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Abayhormy(m): 11:10am On Feb 28, 2015
englishmart:
when Alex Ekwueme was poised to succeed shehu shagari, this Buhari because of his Deep seated hatred for the igbos truncated the democratic settings and sent Alex Ekwueme to over a 100 years in jail over nothing, just to stop him from becoming president...
This pathological hater of the igbos, doesn't deserve igbos votes
Tribalism will not lead this country anywhere.
Was it because of the poised Alex Ekwueme that Drug trafficking in Nigeria at that time under Shagari was alarming?
Was it because of Buharis hatered for Igbo that Indescipline and bribery in Nigeria under Shagari was at red alert?
Was tribalism also the reason why inflation rate was terrible at that time??
Was it also cos of born to rule that IMF another world bodies were trying to impose heavy debts burden on Nigeria as a country?
See, Buhari came to correct all that.
And NOTE, was Umaru Dikko (one of the most corrupt politicians of that time) an Igbo man ??
HEY pLEASE, I've come to realize that you Igbos are very Tribalistic!
If Umaru Dikko was a Igbo man, we won't hear the end of it!
Habba, Warri Refinery and Port hacourt Refinery are they in the north or south West ?! they were both built by Buhari.
This guy out off his ambition (or maybe over zealousness) to make his country a proud one, stepped on some people's toes ACCROSS all tribes which Nigeria is comprised off, for the overall good of All. but you Igbos are too selfish! And you always think of Only your own! You selfishness is not leading this country to anywhere good.
Didn't he jail Awolowo too. why are we Yorubas not saying it everyday ?

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by Orikinla(m): 11:11am On Feb 28, 2015
[size=18pt]Who is the next idi-ot to drag GMB to court? grin
Anybody saying saying GMB lied is even a bigger idi-ot.
Ignoramuses who don't even know the political intrigues of the power struggle going on among the ruling class.
That is how the same ignoramuses are fighting and killing themselves in political riots while the children of the leading presidential and gubernatorial candidates are safely far away from the madding crowd of idi-ots.[/size]
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by AmakaDNB(f): 11:11am On Feb 28, 2015
meforyou1:
APC e-clowns getting dumber by the day. When does asking the right question amount to selling one's conscience?
Hahaha. Everything of PDP is just so amusing. Okupe, FFK, Jonah, Mamapicent, chai , really an administration of comedians.
Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by 9ite(m): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2015
kastonkastrol:
PDP farmer grin instead of the silly farmer to file a court-case against his incompetent state governor, but he is wasting his time and little money over a fruitless effort.

Buhari is over qualified to run for the highest office in the land. Anybody that is not happy with it should mix a ota-piapia with orijin and drink.

APC solicitors tongue .... instead of u to use ur money nd time to call Buhari nd personally ask if he really own a certificate, u used it to subscribe just so u could type dis....I don't know y people support som1 they don't trust sef

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court by dikeigbo2(m): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2015
Acidosis:
What is madness?

What is madness?

Plain truth my brother, you said it all, our problem in this country (Nigeria) is too much sycophancy and bootlicking and only a man of courage can say the truth. God bless your generation

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

While The President Was Away / Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide / Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.