Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? (4637 Views)

Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother / IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions / Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by Vision4God: 11:56am On Feb 28, 2015
grin
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin interesting. Hhmmm
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2015
daimsy:
ok. Now I ask...what is your name?
Ofego. Why did you know my name?
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by sinkhole: 11:58am On Feb 28, 2015
Na wa o, OP go soon label VIO as NPF grin OP we kno say our police bad well well, but u, u be mumu!
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2015
Vision4God:
grin
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin interesting. Hhmmm
I did not say comment interesting, i say, comment what you think he is thinking of
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
sinkhole:
Na wa o, OP go soon label VIO as NPF grin OP we kno say our police bad well well, but u, u be mumu!
Mumu for wetin? Wetin i do wey you dey call me mumu? Na so you dey call your elders mumu for village towns meeting?
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by daimsy(f): 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
njuwo:
and you, why did you tell me your name?
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by sinkhole: 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
njuwo:
Mumu for wetin? Wetin i do wey you dey call me mumu? Na so you dey call your elders mumu for village towns meeting?
U b my elder? so au come u no no diference between lastma and NPF officer?
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
daimsy:
Because you asked for it, why did you asked for it?
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
sinkhole:
U b my elder? so au come u no no diference between lastma and NPF officer?
I know say i be mumu, but e never reach when you go make am public. i still dey hide my mumuism.
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by daimsy(f): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
njuwo:
Because you asked for it, why did you ask for it?
because you told me to ask.and why did you tell me to ask you back?
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
daimsy:
I told you to ask me back because, you told me if i ask you, na who you go ask, since you were talking to no one but me, then i said ask me back but i didn't tell you to ask me back my name, i say ask me back, concerning the matter on ground that we are trashing, now ask me back
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by realmindz: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
halimaabi:
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

ok, itz ur shift already grin.

heard dey recruited u guys for day and night shifts
enjoy ur part time job bro, dnt worry buhari/ Osinbajo will soon come to ur rescue. unemployment isn't easy
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by daimsy(f): 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
njuwo:
I told you to ask me back because, you told me if i ask you, na who you go ask, since you were talking to no one but me, then i said ask me back but i didn't tell you to ask me back my name, i say ask me back, concerning the matter on ground that we are trashing, now ask me back
Erm...
I've forgotten what I wanted to ask...maybe next time .probably in the next/subsequent threads.
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
daimsy:
Erm...
I've forgotten what I wanted to ask...maybe next time .probably in the next/subsequent threads.
You want to run, but before you run from the hot seat, may i know your name, you've known mine.
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
realmindz:

ok, itz ur shift already grin.
heard dey recruited u guys for day and night shifts
enjoy ur part time job bro, dnt worry buhari/ Osinbajo will soon come to ur rescue. unemployment isn't easy
Let us be our brothers keeper, not goal keeper o, keeper, by conducting prayer session for him.
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by kinglekan: 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
njuwo:
Yellow fever no dey wear am, and their office na still police station wey qualify them as still police officers.

Yellow fever wears that? This dude needs to go see an optician real quick.

Oh tuk a look at ur pix, u use glasses mayb dts y. Ges u have issues with colours.

Yellow fever or wateva u call them wear deep orange and not that.
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by daimsy(f): 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
njuwo:
Maybe, or maybe, Buhari or Goodluck, who i go vote for? I never even collect my PVC sef.
lol
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by daimsy(f): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
njuwo:
You want to run, but before you run from the hot seat, may i know your name, you've known mine.
my name na 'njuwess'
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by Vision4God: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
njuwo:
I did not say comment interesting, i say, comment what you think he is thinking of

Lol
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by kinglekan: 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
daimsy:
if you ask me,na who I go ask?

njuwo:
Just ask me back.

daimsy:
ok. Now I ask...what is your name?

njuwo:

daimsy:

njuwo:
Because you asked for it, why did you asked for it?

daimsy:

njuwo:

daimsy:
Erm...

njuwo:

daimsy:
my name na 'njuwess'

Hehehehe, dis message trail na ril comedy. @daimsy u get time oooo. Dis dude is totally clueless that u were only makin fun of him from d top post.
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by ghogz(f): 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
Family wahala jare
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by Menace2Society(m): 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=kinglekan po

Hehehehe, dis message trail na ril comedy. @daimsy u get time oooo. Dis dude is totally clueless that u were only makin fun of him
from d top post. [/quote]
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Hehehehe, dis message trail na ril comedy. @daimsy u get time oooo. Dis dude is totally clueless that u were only makin fun of him from d top post.
I clueless, but you get time enter my thread read am, to tell you how important i be to you.
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
daimsy:
my name na 'njuwess'
Who give you that name, the person go pay, na the name wey your papa and mama give you be that?
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
ghogz:
Family wahala jare
E fit be o my sister, but how you take know?
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Yellow fever wears that? This dude needs to go see an optician real quick.

Oh tuk a look at ur pix, u use glasses mayb dts y. Ges u have issues with colours.

Yellow fever or wateva u call them wear deep orange and not that.
Oh, them don change am, na when them change am?
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by kinglekan: 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
njuwo:
I clueless, but you get time enter my thread read am, to tell you how important i be to you.

Yeah right keep feeling fly over nothing. Lolzzzz
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by daimsy(f): 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
njuwo:
Who give you that name, the person go pay, na the name wey your papa and mama give you be that?
I coined the name from you name na. grin
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
kinglekan:

What? Feeling fly over nothing when i can't fly, i rather feel walk over this thing.
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
daimsy:
I coined the name from you name na. grin
But you didn't ask for approval before doing it, why, don't you know it is 14 years imprisonment if nafdac hold you?
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by kinglekan: 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
kinglekan:

njuwo:
What? Feeling fly over nothing when i can't fly, i rather feel walk over this thing.

ROTFL... Mehn its not evryday I get to see such "Mumuism" like someone outrightly called u being exhibited. Urs is Epic!!!

*grins*
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
kinglekan:

ROTFL... Mehn its not evryday I get to see such "Mumuism" like someone outrightly called u being exhibited. Urs is Epic!!!

*grins*
I've not been featured in an epic movie once, how can it be epic?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biggest Industrial estate in Southeast located in Ogbaru, Anambra (video&photos) / 6 American Actors That Were Born In Nigeria / World Class Stadium Built By Governor Udom Is Ready For Inauguration (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.