Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,608 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? (4765 Views)

Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother / IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions / Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by daimsy(f): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
njuwo:
But you didn't ask for approval before doing it, why, don't you know it is 14 years imprisonment if nafdac hold you?
let them come na
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by iamrealdeji(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
daimsy:
House rent has expired no salary.

What he will tell mama nneka when he gets home. grin

Honestly,our police officers are not well taken care of
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by daimsy(f): 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Honestly,our police officers are not well taken care of
who told you that?

With all the bribery in their lives?

Wait until you enter their trap.
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by iamrealdeji(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
daimsy:
who told you that?

With all the bribery in their lives?

Wait until you enter their trap.
Of course,I they've collected money from while I was driving,i do give them money as well,they're very bad ruthless and fraudulent,but the major cause is the fact that they're not well fed
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
daimsy:
let them come na
You are saying let them come, are you a husband beater that can withstand their strength?
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by daimsy(f): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
njuwo:
You are saying let them come, are you a husband beater that can withstand their strength?
yes!
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
daimsy:
yes!
Chineke! Is that why you don't want to tell me your real name but derive joy in taking my name as substitute for your own name and twisting it small, and giving it back to me as yours?
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
they re all human afterall.
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by njuwo(m): 5:51am On Mar 01, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
they re all human afterall.
Thank you honourable

1 Like

Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by Chigold101(m): 6:22am On Mar 14, 2015
njuwo:
With the way this police officer put hand on waist come still looking ground join so, what do you think he is thinking of?
this na police officer for you state?..........
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by SOUNDKING: 6:42am On Mar 14, 2015
The lastma officer is like ''o boy, if Apc loose Lagos i don kpake be dat o, 10 children? Shey i go thief take feed them ni ordinary campaign be like this if them loose nko.
Re: Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? by PapiWata: 6:44am On Mar 14, 2015
There is no cause for alarm. Those police officers are simply meditating so as to formulate more effective strategies for crime-fighting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Massive Explosion At Umungasi Road Aba;scores Feared Dead (pics / We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen / Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.