Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol (13322 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by NaNaYaaah(f): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hey guys smiley... uhm so i have a crush on a guy and hes nigerian...very handsome. Everytime i go to his shop he greets me n welcomes me in the local ghanaian languagesmiley.... everytime i go there i cant help but smile like an idiot...he even wished me a belated valentine...
But my friend told me that naija men hate ghanaian gals...and that they only use us for banging purposes...zit tru cry ?

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by Dahjhi: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
does it matters? turn on ur green light n see if he noticed n after signing in his company: you decide what u wanna be for him. Gudluk

BUT LATER I NO WAN HEAR NIGERIAN GUYS ARE CHEATERS O..
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by henribj(m): 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
one thing you should bear in mind is that Nigerian men hardly marry foreign women, there are some Nigerian men who do it, but it is less than 1% of them, and some of them only do it because of the material gains which come from doing it. So that being said, open your eyes, and like Dahjhi said, does it matters? turn on ur green light n see if he noticed n after signing in his company: you decide what u wanna be for him. Gudluk.

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dnt know
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by Dahjhi: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
henribj:
one thing you should bear in mind is that Nigerian men hardly marry foreign women, there are some Nigerian men who do it, but it is less than 1% of them, and some of them only do it because of the material gains which come from doing it. So that being said, open your eyes, and like Dahjhi said, does it matters? turn on ur green light n see if he noticed n after signing in his company: you decide what u wanna be for him. Gudluk.
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
I trust my igbo brothers. . . They must be found everywhere. Business men. Having shop in ghana. grin

Infact, any country or vicinity you go to and don't find igbo men, ruuuuuuuuun!

Bia, nayah. You're quite very fortunate. Ndi igbo men are the most romantic in Nigeria. They don't hate. If they hated, they won't be in your country in the first place.

Enjoy your good loving. grin

9 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by alberto2k(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
One of my ex was ghanian, her backside na like kilimanjaro and she nearly broke my preeq with it embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by Thanos(m): 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
NaNaYaaah:
Hey guys smiley... uhm so i have a crush on a guy and hes nigerian...very handsome. Everytime i go to his shop he greets me n welcomes me in the local ghanaian languagesmiley.... everytime i go there i cant help but smile like an idiot...he even wished me a belated valentine...
But my friend told me that naija men hate ghanaian gals...and that they only use us for banging purposes...zit tru cry ?
Do you know how to bang?

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by henribj(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:
I trust my igbo brothers. . . They must be found everywhere. Business men. Having shop in ghana. grin

Bia, nayah. You're quite very fortunate. Ndi igbo men are the most romantic in Nigeria. They don't hate. If they hated, they won't be in your country in the first place.

no be lie o, any country you no see Igbo men eh, RUN o. cos that country no just dey hospitable.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by Thanos(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
NaNaYaaah:
Because you guys have no idea what personal hygiene is
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by NaNaYaaah(f): 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lol abeg..hmmm we aint in ghana though...ok i hear yall...igbo men are basically wolves in sheep clothing...tanx for yall advice lol

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by NaNaYaaah(f): 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
Thanos:

thats soo rude for you to say...and sorry to burst ya bubble but we do know wat personal hygiene is...aint fair dat u say something this mean n soo rude...we are hygienic lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by henribj(m): 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Thanos:

Hi man, i agree with OP, even if you have some information about what their personal hygiene is like, the right thing i believe you should have done is air it here and then let her and others reading the post comment. Granted, you might have had dealings with some of them and it was not a pleasant thing, but remember, you don't judge all of them by a few.

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by henribj(m): 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
NaNaYaaah:
Lol abeg..hmmm we aint in ghana though...ok i hear yall...igbo men are basically wolves in sheep clothing...tanx for yall advice lol

Igbo men are not wolves in sheep clothing o, we are wolves pure and simple, it is for you to know what your getting yourself into, do not give yourself unnecessary expectations for igbo men

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by Pr0ton: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:

Na so dem dey do them?? shocked

Because they are very useless. Imagine them unble to do anything for over a year now that the Boko Harams guys captured their poor girls.

Your idea remains a mere idea, if not fallacy, if you are unable to prove it true.

Hediyat angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
Pr0ton:

Because they are very useless. Imagine them unble to do anything for over a year now that the Boko Harams guys captured their poor girls.

Your idea remains a mere idea, if not fallacy, if you are unable to prove it true.

Hediyat angry
Who's this disenfranchised congenital _idiot?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
NaNaYaaah:
Nigerian guys like ghanaian gals, but they re still humans, the same way a Ghana guy has broken ur heart b4 that's the same way a Nigeria guy might. depends on if he's a good guy or a bad guy.

8 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by henribj(m): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
Pr0ton:

Hediyat angry

Dude, na you get your PC, Internet connection and others, you can fit to type whatever you like. But one thing you should know is this "Igbo men are not useless", and also, your opinion does not count, it only counts in ya head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by Pr0ton: 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:

Typical of Igbos...

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by henribj(m): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:

confam ja re, your head is there.
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
Thanos:

guy dats rude o.
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by Thanos(m): 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
NaNaYaaah:

thats soo rude for you to say...and sorry to burst ya bubble but we do know wat personal hygiene is...aint fair dat u say something this mean n soo rude...we are hygienic lipsrsealed
There was a thread the other time where most of the females there were insisting there was no issue with their man washing their delicates. I quote me, only a pig would leave her delicates hanging around long enough for her man to be washing it
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by Pr0ton: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
henribj:

Dude, na you get your PC, Internet connection and others, you can fit to type whatever you like. But one thing you should know is this "Igbo men are not useless", and also, your opinion does not count, it only counts in ya head.

You should have made that known to your fellow Igbo guy posting rubbish and proud of it.

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
Pr0ton:

Typical of Igbos...
You're fvcking _stupid, son.

You think I'm one of those guys you randomly step on and think you gonna fvcking high tail?

Was there a momentary lapse in your thinking process when you quoted me spewing balderdash?

4 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by ivyT(f): 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
alberto2k:
One of my ex was ghanian, her backside na like. kilimanjaro and she nearly broke my preeq with it embarassed

Lielie
*runs away* b4 u catch me grin
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by knightsTempler: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
One of the greatest mistakes people make is to generalise a whole race, nation, ethnic group, community or even family members. There 're Good and bad people in all of this i have mention. Even if you marry a Ghanian there's the no guarantee that he won't dumb you. So stop with the generalization and go with your heart. If it works, good for you, if it doesn't you learn from it and move on with you life.

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by Thanos(m): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
lygn19:
guy dats rude o.
Fact bro. I for one am one who loves giving head. Like hell I relish doing that shhiit. But the girls are pigs and this hoes ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by henribj(m): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Pr0ton:

You should have made that known to your fellow Igbo guy posting rubbish and proud of it.

what i look like to you? i look like referee or police officer?
Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Pr0ton:

You must be one of those escaped orphaned apes we are looking for.

What rubbish did I post? Did you not fvcking see the smiley in my comment, fvcktard? You think I'm one who attaches politics to everything? What was the correlation between boko haram and what this thread is discussing? Or you feel you can type foolishly at anyone?

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by Pr0ton: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:
You're fvcking _stupid, son.

You think I'm one of those guys you randomly step on and think you gonna fvcking high tail?

Was there a momentary lapse in your thinking process when you quoted me spewing balderdash?

Calm your baseless anger down.

*In a cool calm voice*

Next time think before posting. You could end up fooling yourself if you don't...

PROVE YOUR LUNACY TRUE BY QUOTING ME AGAIN angry

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
Pr0ton:

I don't see anything offensive in what dat guy u quoted said, it doesn't call for d kind of attacks u re vomiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] / My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West / Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.