Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls (13590 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Guys Which Do You Prefer,light Skinned Or A Dark Skinned Girl / Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by Olivia111(f): 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
Seriously that needs to stuff. Were Africans programmed to self hate?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:01am On Aug 04, 2014
Cos they are suckable down there without the fear of Ebola
Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by Mutuwa(m): 12:01am On Aug 04, 2014
Olivia111: Seriously that needs to stuff. Were Africans programmed to self hate?

Iz u light skinned?
Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by vicadex07(m): 12:28am On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by dkronicle(m): 12:29am On Aug 04, 2014
Not all guys plz. I think i prefer dark/chocolate skind chic. Not some bora forming light skin..

10 Likes

Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by Tval(m): 12:38am On Aug 04, 2014
Olivia111: Seriously that needs to stuff. Were Africans programmed to self hate?

What if they prefer light skinned African ladies?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 04, 2014
Am guilty of this and i just cant explain why..I wouldn't call it hating tho!!
Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by Tval(m): 12:44am On Aug 04, 2014
bykebyke: Am guilty of this and i just cant explain why..I wouldn't call it hating tho!!

Do u prefer light skinned ladies because of their races or colour?
Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 04, 2014
Tval:

Do u prefer light skinned ladies because of their races or colour?
Does it matterlipsrsealed
Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by mstik(f): 1:09am On Aug 04, 2014
#teamdarkskin# cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by durella4(m): 1:27am On Aug 04, 2014
because d luk attractive.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by Tval(m): 2:10am On Aug 04, 2014
bykebyke:
Does it matterlipsrsealed

It matters nd it might not.
Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by IAMBREEZY: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2014
I prefer both.
Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by Houseofglam7(f): 10:30am On Aug 04, 2014
....I dunno o!
I like my men as dark as chocolate though....
Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by jennylove7575(f): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2014
I don't think Nigerian guys prefer light skin girls. That's a stereotypical view. If its so, there will be no single light skin girl left unmarried.

14 Likes

Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by goalburner(m): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2014
I dey feck anybabe dat comes my way.
Be it purple or chocolate or white

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 04, 2014
Can you really blame dudes like us? tongue

I find most of them cute, sweet, brainy, lovely and ‘easy going’. embarassed

#To all the ‘natural’ light skin ladies, muaah! kiss

If you are bleaching, Stop It. wink

5 Likes

Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2014
Its simple!! Most dark skinned guys prefer light skin women because they think lighter women are better (prettier, good looking) than their dark skinned counterparts, which is of course not true!! While some men( I personally know) prefer light skin women because they want their children to come out light skin. The society we live in makes people especially men think the lighter the girl the cuter she is • ± M still light skinned though wink

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
I don't find fair girls attractive lipsrsealed

I love dark skinned girlz

Finest boy said so

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by ojun50(m): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
Whn there is no light u can see them in d dark room while black girl u wil star looking for touchlight to see were to touch.
Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by kingbella: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
im light skinned, but i dont even care about whether im getting darker or not. i once met a guy and when he saw my old pics he was like "u used to be lighter than this, what happened? should i take u somewhere so u can get skin toning treatment" i was like WTF. shocked did i tell u i want to be yallower those are the kind of HE-diots roaming around the streets of nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2014

Discard this your inductive reasoning, the homies I know love it black.

Cos your ex-lover jettisoned you for a light-skinned gai doesn't infer that we Africans love whiteys.

Every man is entitled to his own preference.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by Tymax(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
I wonder what's cute about light skin complexion. Really? What's fine about it?

As long as you have nice face, body and appropriate height, you are good for me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by tpia1: 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
Seems the op is only attracted to guys who prefer light skin.

Ma'am, people who find themselves in this type of quandary, usually bleach in order to get the attention of such men.

I'm not saying you should bleach, but why are you chasing men who prefer light skin? Instead of you looking for men who are ok with your own skin tone?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by mstik(f): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
You know this
Dark chocolate
mmmmm
Houseofglam7: ....I dunno o!
I like my men as dark as chocolate though....
Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
People need to stop all these generalizations.. angry
All guys have their preferences but I can assure you that most Nigerian guys don't care about the colour of the girl's skin once she has what they want.. smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by scribble: 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
i like dark big booty girls o

but my babe is yellow

if i could turn back the hands of time cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by Mprex(f): 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
Let me apologize for that distracting pix the guy above me posted. Sorry about that

pls face front and concentrate on the thread tongue

back to the topic, i dont know jack about what nigerian guys like sha undecided

guess i will use goggle lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls by dasparrow: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2014
Ceasar1: Can you really blame dudes like us? tongue

I find most of them cute, sweet, brainy, lovely and ‘easy going’. embarassed

#To all the ‘natural’ light skin ladies, muaah! kiss

If you are bleaching, Stop It. wink

I just hope you won't get upset when intelligent pretty dark skin women begin to marry white guys while leaving your ashy self-hating negroid azz in the dark alley. In fact, it is already happening. And just like you find them 'yellow bones' cute, brainy, lovely and easy going, some dark skinned women are also finding white guys cute, brainy, lovely, and easy going and who know how to pamper and treat a woman right. Besides, in the western world, white men call the shots while black men are at the bottom of the barrel in societal hierarchy so these women are actually marrying up and not down.

Now enjoy some of these pics and let them marinade slowly inside your self-hating medulla oblongata.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? / My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! / Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.