Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,172 members, 7,957,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

Annoying Things Ladies Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Things Ladies Do (3630 Views)

Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures) / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by alberto2k(m): 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
zick19:

shocked Alberto!!!!! Ah swear, the pope must hear this
Ehmm ehmm zicky ehmmm, wait I can I explain na ehmmm..…...........................….... embarassed
Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
wristwatch:

Covering my nose.
grin tongue
Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by ronald4lif(m): 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol bro. Whether u like or not, they will nag.

Yes they all nag but some are bearable
Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
undecided

#team foreign girls cool

Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by LewisO: 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
Typing...
Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes they all nag but some are bearable

U are right. That's d kind I want to marry. Nagging is a turn off for me.
Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#team foreign girls cool

Really
Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by sharon763: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ah swear laf wan make me forget my surname
Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nneka123:
grin tongue

It smells bad.
Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by omocheche(f): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
Na your type be those people wey dey look for women wey dem go dey go chop for their house Abi? Good for you, you go soon chop pepper & salt with maggi together see your mouth, you chop maggi you no happy? If she no cook for you now you go complain, she cook again you complain.
wristwatch:
Some ladies are fun of these acts which is really frustrating and irritating.

Here are the things;

1. Keeping money inside Bra: Market women are the major culprit of this act but it's annoying when you see an educated/literate lady keep money inside their bra. On a hot afternoon few weeks back, I approached a lady requesting for 2 notes of N500 in exchange for N1000 note. As she dip her hand inside her chest, I told her am not in need of it anymore. Imagine the sweat! Gosh!!!

2. Sitting position: Some ladies deliberately sit in an uncomfortable way that will make guys commit. Perhaps some don't realise their territory is expose but they should learn how to sit up.

3. Excessive nagging: Some ladies are queen of nagging. Though ladies are known for that. It's their nature but too much of it annoys men. I dated a lady whom @ d slightest quarrel, she nags from morning to night.

4. Excessive demands: When a guy spend on you, it's okay. No lady wants to date a stingy guy but making it a duty for him provide for every dick and harry you need is nonsense. we are in the technology era, some ladies pressurise guys to buy Iphone, etc. Haba he is not your dad nah.

5. Fart in public: what more can be worse If a lady accuse an innocent guy of farthing in public when she is the one responsible. Though guys/ladies do this sha but ladies polish and package the scenario as If they don't poo. I was in a BRT bus one day sitting beside a pretty lady. I noticed her discomfort and later heard a piano sound from her butt. Few seconds, I had to leave her side for the next unlucky person to enjoy d offensive aroma.

6. Bad cooks: To cook common indomie is a huge problem for some ladies. To prepare eba, nah FESELU (eba with huge koko) nai dem go prepare. I visited a lady whom am trying to date, she prepared egusi soup and my God d soup is so tasteless eh! The ratio of water to d egusi/vegetable is 80:20. Nah so so Maggi I dey chop.

You can add yours.
Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by Enegod(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

cheesy
yes... very annoying cheesy
Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by iamrealdeji(m): 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
speechless...
Those double d's on your chest like daredevil are looking splendid and inviting,anyway,you look like my older sister
Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by Dammyjohn(m): 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
speechless...
Why are you speechless-Lady?Common,be speechful.And if not.I command you to talk by fire by force!Lol. Na joke I deyooo grin
Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
omocheche:
Na your type be those people wey dey look for women wey dem go dey go chop for their house Abi? Good for you, you go soon chop pepper & salt with maggi together see your mouth, you chop maggi you no happy? If she no cook for you now you go complain, she cook again you complain.

Babe so Wetin I type pepper u shey?? Abi nah u be d babe whey I visit cook Maggi 4 me? grin cheesy
Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by ShirelleBaby: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Enegod:
yes... very annoying cheesy

You watched the match,right?
Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by Enegod(m): 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

You watched the match,right?
yop...why do you ask?
Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by ShirelleBaby: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Enegod:
yop...why do you ask?

Is that why u have refused to reply all my text messages and calls and pings?

tongue
Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by Enegod(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Is that why u have refused to reply all my text messages and calls and pings?

tongue
football is our first love grin tongue
Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
alberto2k:

Ehmm ehmm zicky ehmmm, wait I can I explain na ehmmm..…...........................….... embarassed
you wey we dey see as our future rev father..... if u no want make i tell, jez light me 5wraps of weed right now or else....... undecided
Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by yinkus4u2c(f): 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dammyjohn:

Why are you speechless-Lady?Common,be speechful.And if not.I command you to talk by fire by force!Lol. Na joke I deyooo grin

Funny! feel free to express urself...its allowed

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
No comment
Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by yinkus4u2c(f): 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dammyjohn:

Funny! u tink m gonna snap back at you?

just feel free to express urself...its allowed

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by yinkus4u2c(f): 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Those double d's on your chest like daredevil are looking splendid and inviting,anyway,you look like my older sister

is dat all u av to say?
Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by yinkus4u2c(f): 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:

is dat all u av to say? i dont blame u
Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by iamrealdeji(m): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

is dat all u av to say? i dont blame u
What do you want me to say? I'm keeping it real,I say things that come from my mind,
Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
okay!!!
Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by yinkus4u2c(f): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:

What do you want me to say? I'm keeping it real,I say things that come from my mind,

i see... retardedmind
Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by iamrealdeji(m): 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

i see... retardedmind
If you don't want us to make such comment,why are you showing us your asset? Why not dress properly like a decent girl? You're addressed the way you dress,if you dress decently,i would have addressed you decently
Re: Annoying Things Ladies Do by Dammyjohn(m): 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

Funny! u tink m gonna snap back at you?

just feel free to express urself...its allowed
Are you sure I am free to expresss my self-Yinkus4u2c?! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Things Parents Do When They Discover Their Children Are No Longer Virgins / A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money / What She Got For Me As Valentine Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.