Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

The Change I Want...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Change I Want...... (554 Views)

"Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) / If This Isn't Change, I Don't Know What Else Is! / Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Change I Want...... by CALEB65(m): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
The change i want in this country of ours is not in PDP nor APC.

We people of Africa esp here in Nigeria are tire of having the same problem on and on...
I could remember last election when many of us voted GEJ, we tought he was the man that would bring the change that we've hoped for, but the last four years has been a different thing from what he promised us and things he said that made us believed him were lies.
And the time for election has come again, is GMB the one that will bring the change we want?... Well only GOD knows cuz from the evidence of what we've all been victims of, this politicians can lie cuz talk is cheap. Now the change i hope for is to have a country with a president who actually believe in SELFLESS SERVICE, A president who care abt the welfare of the citizens of his country. A country where i'll 24hrz supply of power, where the value of naira doesn't fall like the plane crashes we've witnessed, where i have a better GPRS network to update my social media profiles and bash my peepz on NL, A country where i can walk freely witout the fear of stray bullets. In short a country that will be among the most developed countries in the world and a corruptn free one.

is GMB the messiah or has GEJ learned from his mistakes and want to make amends?. The only thing i want is CHANGE and not that APC is claiming to be it and not that PDP claims to have all the answers.. I jst need a better PRESIDENT that care more about the country than himself. So who do ya'll think will take us to where we want to be?
Re: The Change I Want...... by dopekush(m): 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
the only change I wanna see is money
Re: The Change I Want...... by CALEB65(m): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
dopekush:
the only change I wanna see is money

lol. .. Bro money is'nt everytin u knw
Re: The Change I Want...... by Young4jose: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
I'm Ambassador 4 Change....................!!!
Re: The Change I Want...... by CALEB65(m): 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
Young4jose:
I'm Ambassador 4 Change....................!!!
thas what we all want "change" bt for APC to be using it as a slogan does'nt mean they can gv us change
Re: The Change I Want...... by CALEB65(m): 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=sherifatmohd post=31180399]APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy[/q
http://nairaland.com

(1) (Reply)

I Guess Mr President Nd His Wife Re Celebreting Their Journey To Etouke. / What Will You Do If GOD Give's You Power To Control The World? / An Open Letter To Nigerian President GEJ (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.