Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Advice Pls. She Is Pregnant For Him. But He Tells Her; I Never Loved You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Pls. She Is Pregnant For Him. But He Tells Her; I Never Loved You. (1004 Views)

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Pls. She Is Pregnant For Him. But He Tells Her; I Never Loved You. by Eberex(m): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
I got buzzed up by a face book friend. This happened not quite long. We haven't chatted for quite some time now, and she told me she needed my advise on an issue. Here is her story.

She was browsing on face book one day and came across a post where a guy was lamenting how his eight year old relationship ended. With comments up to two hundred, she decided to add hers. Such was her consolation message that the guy noticed and sent her a message.

They went private where he told her the full gist and how he was looking for true love. She responded and they exchanged numbers. The calls started coming in and sometimes it was whatsapp.

This was in October last year. And he was a youth corper; hails from Ondo state, but was serving in Osun state. Whereas she was in Ibadan. The next month he asked her out and she agreed.

She paid him a visit the next month being November where they finally met in person. He professed his feelings to this girl and she in turn liked him too. These are her word : ''I love him so much, and ready to do anything to please him. I even beg to be loved by him. I showed him love and respect''

These continued until this month February when she discovered she was pregnant. When she told him, these were his response: ''I never loved or need you. Go and abort the baby and forget we ever met'' And as far as i am concerned, i am not interested in you and the baby''.

She wants my advise.

I told her to give me time to think it through. So my fellow Nairalanders, please advise this lady. She should be in her late twenties i think.
Re: Advice Pls. She Is Pregnant For Him. But He Tells Her; I Never Loved You. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hmm
Re: Advice Pls. She Is Pregnant For Him. But He Tells Her; I Never Loved You. by zyzxx(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
are u sure?
Re: Advice Pls. She Is Pregnant For Him. But He Tells Her; I Never Loved You. by adanduka: 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
She should not abort. She should have the baby and move on. She'll meet her man.
By the way, I adopt unwanted children so she can pm me.
Re: Advice Pls. She Is Pregnant For Him. But He Tells Her; I Never Loved You. by baralatie(m): 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
(looks up to the Heavens.......)

Lord Jesus Have Mercy On Us
Amen!
Re: Advice Pls. She Is Pregnant For Him. But He Tells Her; I Never Loved You. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
Why are some guys so wicked?? He never loved her or needed her yet you went along to deceive her. It's not like it was a "play play" relationship because the lady is in her late twenties like you said.

What I have to say here is that she has been deceived. She is pregnant already. The needful that needs to be done here is to abort the baby except she's ready to cater for the child. Is she ready to be a single mother? Is she ready to take up the challenges and responsibilities? Is she financially stable for it? Is she ready to handle rejection that might come from some suitors because of the child. Well, if she's ready, she can go ahead and have the baby.

My 2cent.
Re: Advice Pls. She Is Pregnant For Him. But He Tells Her; I Never Loved You. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
What advice?

Did she come for advice before having sex without contraceptions? This is the price of her foolishness. In fact, they are both quantum irresponsible fools. What fvcking advice? There was always gonna be 2 options: Abort or keep the baby.

Any one she chooses, na her body, none of my business.

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls. She Is Pregnant For Him. But He Tells Her; I Never Loved You. by Tallesty1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
The same trap women dey set for guys on Facebook don catch one of themgrin.

I don't believe the story sha.
Re: Advice Pls. She Is Pregnant For Him. But He Tells Her; I Never Loved You. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
The guy is high on goat poo,y are some guys like this?he chop craze? pls tell ur friend not to abort the baby,she should go and inform the guy family.
Re: Advice Pls. She Is Pregnant For Him. But He Tells Her; I Never Loved You. by dkronicle(m): 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ehya dis is shi+.. ... I will kill any guy dat will do dat to my sister. Tell her to forget about him, babies are always a blessin
Re: Advice Pls. She Is Pregnant For Him. But He Tells Her; I Never Loved You. by Hazardd(m): 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
also give us time to think about it grin
Re: Advice Pls. She Is Pregnant For Him. But He Tells Her; I Never Loved You. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
Eberex:
I got buzzed up by a face book friend. This happened not quite long. We haven't chatted for quite some time now, and she told me she needed my advise on an issue. Here is her story.

She was browsing on face book one day and came across a post where a guy was lamenting how his eight year old relationship ended. With comments up to two hundred, she decided to add hers. Such was her consolation message that the guy noticed and sent her a message.

They went private where he told her the full gist and how he was looking for true love. She responded and they exchanged numbers. The calls started coming in and sometimes it was whatsapp.

This was in October last year. And he was a youth corper; hails from Ondo state, but was serving in Osun state. Whereas she was in Ibadan. The next month he asked her out and she agreed.

She paid him a visit the next month being November where they finally met in person. He professed his feelings to this girl and she in turn liked him too. These are her word : ''I love him so much, and ready to do anything to please him. I even beg to be loved by him. I showed him love and respect''

These continued until this month February when she discovered she was pregnant. When she told him, these were his response: ''I never loved or need you. Go and abort the baby and forget we ever met'' And as far as i am concerned, i am not interested in you and the baby''.

She wants my advise.

I told her to give me time to think it through. So my fellow Nairalanders, please advise this lady. She should be in her late twenties i think.

This Is why I always advice people to be true to themselves when it comes to dating...always state your true intention...

The guy only wanted to have is way,and he have to use the word love to deceive the lady...am 100% sure if the guy asked the girl to be his fuvk buddy she will rain abusive words on me....suite her right...

#TeamGoGeters
Re: Advice Pls. She Is Pregnant For Him. But He Tells Her; I Never Loved You. by Eberex(m): 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
Tallesty1:
The same trap women dey set for guys on Facebook don catch one of themgrin.

I don't believe the story sha.

I can give you her facebook name if you want, but of course I can't disclose her identity as she doesn't know her story is even here on nairaland
Re: Advice Pls. She Is Pregnant For Him. But He Tells Her; I Never Loved You. by chymystique(f): 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
[size=14pt]Females should always Say NO to Giving the Guy the Cookie before Marriage![/size]

Back to the topic, Eberex, what happened to using contraceptives??.. to me she is to be blamed for her woes.. She shouldnt abort the baby. She should give birth to the baby and hand him/her over to her family to help her look after.
Re: Advice Pls. She Is Pregnant For Him. But He Tells Her; I Never Loved You. by jerrymej(m): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hmmm!
Re: Advice Pls. She Is Pregnant For Him. But He Tells Her; I Never Loved You. by OGeeKush(m): 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
She met a guy who just got his phucking heart broken.. She put herself in this $hit man! The guy was just seeking revenge which imho, he did get it, but from someone else. . She shouldn't have went out with the guy. ... Now see who's going to live with it for the rest of her days. She ddnt look before she jumped.
As for the advice, m nt really good at it but i'd implore her to keep the baby... Peace
Re: Advice Pls. She Is Pregnant For Him. But He Tells Her; I Never Loved You. by Eberex(m): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Update: he has passed out of nysc and has gone back to akure. He doesn't pick her calls and always hung up when he notice she is the one calling,

I asked her if she knew his place? Response is No, but she has his brother and sister's phone number, plus his room-mate while he was doing his nysc. Meanwhile the room-mate has warned her never to call him again.

What about his siblings? Yes she has called and told them but its his word against hers.

Why not talk woman to woman to his sister? I suggested.

Response: she understands my plight but advises I give birth to thr baby then carry out test to prove if her brother is the father.

I suggested she find way to locate his family house so she can meet his parents and tell them she is carrying their grand child.

That's the latest. She is still very confused. I plan to direct her to this post so she can listen to what you guys are advising.

(1) (Reply)

Green Lights? / (picture) Romancing The Statue / When Dangote Is Your Father In Law(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.