Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1845 Views)

Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / He Makes Me Feel / Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: . by lonngmann(m): 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
when did having sex become a measure for success

you can devote the remainder of your life to God. it's not like you ar doing much with it
Re: . by yinkus4u2c(f): 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
Just be you...the ryt person will come along.
Dont feel bad...its never too late
And trust God
Re: . by LewisO: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
Just be you...the ryt person will come along.
Dont feel bad...its never too late
And trust God
What a word! smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
I think you should focus on getting rich. Cos of u were, this won't had been a problem. The only problem now is that you are poor at 31
Re: . by jerrymej(m): 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
Chai! Na you kill Jesos?

Hmm I fear o!

May be till when you're ready for marriage that you'll find her.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
Every 4 seconds, some one dies of hunger in the world, but somewhere in Nigeria, someone is rather bothered that no one has climbed his dick. . .

There are worse things in life. Be grateful that you have a dick. Be grateful that you are alive, and when someone is alive, he has hope to use his dick.

Now, get the fvck outta here.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:
Every 4 seconds, some one dies out of hunger in the world, but somewhere in Nigeria, someone is rather bothered that no one has climbed his dick. . .

There are worse things in life. Be grateful that you have a dick. Be grateful that you are alive, and when someone is alive, he has hope to use his dick.

HAHAHA!! FVCK YOU
Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Why don't you have a girlfriend? Why do you think it's impossible for you to have one and what are your weakness? Do you have physical disabilities? Do you have anything going for you in life at all, a job or studies? If you can address these questions it could go a long way in helping you out.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
i have few questions

i are u a student?
are u a graduate?
are u into business?

dont lose hope as long as u doing somthing that will make u
somebody tomorrow.

keep up the hustle and u will have any woman of ur dream when u become made

and pray to GOD for life
Re: . by Enegod(m): 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
Enegod:
undecided undecided

This smiley often get me laughing. The way the mouth take bend one side ehh grin
Re: . by alberto2k(m): 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
undecided
Re: . by OGeeKush(m): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
Living make u feel ashamed cos u never had d 'thing' with d opposite sex huh? SMH..
Re: . by Enegod(m): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

This smiley often get me laughing. The way the mouth take bend one side ehh grin
yeah...funny smiley grin
Re: . by Ishilove: 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:
Every 4 seconds, some one dies of hunger in the world, but somewhere in Nigeria, someone is rather bothered that no one has climbed his dick. . .

Lol
Re: . by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
My guy, i can tell you now that i regret having sexx. There's nothing in there, it doesn't add anything to one's life (at least not a man's life)

If you want to settle down, go for it. At your age that's what you should be thinking about.

Get married and you will get tired of shaging. You should be happy that you have not wasted your energy.

(1) (Reply)

is It Rude To Fart When Someone Is Crying? / Edo Girls Are Smart N Beautiful / What I Saw Today....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.