Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

What I Saw Today.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw Today.... (1795 Views)

See What I Saw Today (PHOTO) / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw Today.... by Eddyitaly77(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
When I was on my way back from church today, inside the bus I saw this couples shouting at each other it was like they were quarrelling, with my greatest surprise the next thing I heard was gboaaaaa.....the girl slapped the boy twice.....this girl still shouting at the boy (IF YOU TOUCH ME I WILL CALL THE POLICE, she said).the guy kept quiet immediately.I asked what happened between them,. A girl sitting close to me said the girl saw the boy with another girl kissing....

Hahahaha I laughed, for my mind this incident can't take place in Nigeria... Normally, girls have the upper hand in Europe, you can't beat women....,. but if it was me forget the police and European rules...you slap me twice I go dey look you? Hahaha Let them deport me if it comes to that...

Does he really deserve the slap because she saw him kissing another girl?? Guys what will you do if you were the guy??
Re: What I Saw Today.... by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
The guy even deserves more slap angry ; this is what happens when political correctness churns out effeminate men cry. When a man is truly a "MAN" even if a woman catches him on another woman, she will think twice even before shouting.
Re: What I Saw Today.... by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
Women are normally emotional...she must be very upset on what she saw & she was so frustrated...but she can walk out and keep quiet than slap her bf in public ..
Re: What I Saw Today.... by RexKexMilann: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
This Is Funnysmiley.

I am not surprised Though, Some Of Those Western People are "Rogues".

BTW... Nigerian Ladies, Don't Try that at Home, Cinema, Club Or In a Danfo. I Am Pleadingundecidedcheesygrin.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw Today.... by kaziblake(f): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
He deserves the slap and acid burn
Re: What I Saw Today.... by boboLIL(m): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
Don't try dah shitttt wid me.... Bliv me,, u will be on a patient roll..
Re: What I Saw Today.... by Eddyitaly77(m): 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
RexKexMilann:
This Is Funnysmiley.

I am not surprised Though, Some Of Those Western People are "Rogues".

BTW... Nigerian Ladies, Don't Try that at Home, Cinema, Club Or In a Danfo. I Am Pleadingundecidedcheesygrin.
I believe you

1 Like

Re: What I Saw Today.... by Eddyitaly77(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
boboLIL:
Don't try dah shitttt wid me.... Bliv me,, u will be on a patient roll..
you no the story..
Re: What I Saw Today.... by salawustyles(m): 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
girls sha
Re: What I Saw Today.... by Eddyitaly77(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
KashyBaby:
Women are normally emotional...she must be very upset on what she saw & she was so frustrated...but she can walk out and keep quiet than slap her bf in public ..
brave ideal... thanks
Re: What I Saw Today.... by MrCork: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
Eddyitaly77:
When I was on my way back from church today, inside the bus I saw this couples shouting at each other it was like they were quarrelling, with my greatest surprise the next thing I heard was gboaaaaa.....the girl slapped the boy twice.....this girl still shouting at the boy (IF YOU TOUCH ME I WILL CALL THE POLICE, she said).the guy kept quiet immediately.I asked what happened between them,. A girl sitting close to me said the girl saw the boy with another girl kissing....

Hahahaha I laughed, for my mind this incident can't take place in Nigeria... Normally, girls have the upper hand in Europe, you can't beat women....,. but if it was me forget the police and European rules...you slap me twice I go dey look you? Hahaha Let them deport me if it comes to that...

Does he really deserve the slap because she saw him kissing another girl?? Guys what will you do if you were the guy??

...ok so yor job is to saw people. ..leave yor house to watch people kiss ....bro..my profesiional advise..u need help!! (No ofeense) undecided
Re: What I Saw Today.... by Eddyitaly77(m): 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
The guy even deserves more slap angry ; this is what happens when political correctness churns out effeminate men cry. When a man is truly a "MAN" even if a woman catches him on another woman, she will think twice even before shouting.
fact......lack of respect
Re: What I Saw Today.... by Eddyitaly77(m): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
MrCork:

...ok so yor job is to saw people. ..leave yor house to watch people kiss ....bro..my profesiional advise..u need help!! (No ofeense) undecided
lol mrcork, I didn't see them kissing... I only saw the reaction
Re: What I Saw Today.... by cruzita(f): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
why should a man kiss another girl when he has a girlfriend.what if he was the one that caught the girl kissing another man maybe some people here will start calling girls hoes.u guys think its a mans world and u can do anything and get away with it.no wonder we now have feminists .
Re: What I Saw Today.... by Babprosper20(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
cruzita:
why should a man kiss another girl when he has a girlfriend.what if he was the one that caught the girl kissing another man maybe some people here will start calling girls hoes.u guys think its a mans world and u can do anything and get away with it.no wonder we now have feminists .

he took weed, not his fault
Re: What I Saw Today.... by bknight: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
cruzita:

So it's okay she slapped him right? His crime was an emotional one, she can look for other emotional responses than assaulting him. Justice should be fair.

Grown adults should handle their sh*t without hitting the other.
Re: What I Saw Today.... by krak101(m): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
kaziblake:
He deserves the slap and acid burn
... For just kiss?
Re: What I Saw Today.... by kaziblake(f): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
krak101:
... For just kiss?
yes
Of I catch him sleeping with another girl I wll stab him to death
Re: What I Saw Today.... by kaziblake(f): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
krak101:
... For just kiss?
yes
If I catch him fucking another woman I will stab him to death
Re: What I Saw Today.... by krak101(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
kaziblake:
yes
If I catch him fucking another woman I will stab him to death
... You my sister is a shitte n too violent for humanity. Y not just walk abi una take oath?
Re: What I Saw Today.... by ronald4lif(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
I don't condone violence at all and would never hit it anyone. But if a lady (or guy) slaps me anywhere in the world, be it in Europe I'd return the slap with precision. Let me get the criminal records, jail term or whatever I don't care. undecided
Re: What I Saw Today.... by kaziblake(f): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
krak101:
... You my sister is a shitte n too violent for humanity. Y not just walk abi una take oath?
Lol
Just pulling your legs
No guy is worth fighting for
Re: What I Saw Today.... by MeanChris(m): 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
Different parts of the world, different ideologies.
Slap man for UK, threaten to call police. Slap man for Naija.... well Naija guys no go allow the guy touch you sha
Re: What I Saw Today.... by ronald4lif(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
MeanChris:
Slap man for UK, threaten to call police. Slap man for Naija.... well Naija guys no go allow the guy touch you sha

The unfortunate irony is that if a lady slaps a man in Britain the police doesn't consider it an offence, it's not even discussed. They'd just 'counsel' her and that's it. But if a man does same jail term and/or fines awaits him. Imagine that nonsense. undecided
Re: What I Saw Today.... by krak101(m): 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
kaziblake:
Lol
Just pulling your legs
No guy is worth fighting for
... Hahaha. Better. That don't mean you're off the observation list though
Re: What I Saw Today.... by kizzken(m): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
d guy can file for domestic violence.
Re: What I Saw Today.... by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

The unfortunate irony is that if a lady slaps a man in Britain the police doesn't consider it an offence, it's not even discussed. They'd just 'counsel' her and that's it. But if a man does same jail term and/or fines awaits him. Imagine that nonsense. undecided

Assault is assualt

They will charge her However they might make it hard for him to go on with the report.
Re: What I Saw Today.... by Eddyitaly77(m): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
MeanChris:
ok,you never see where naija guys go join you beat your girl....
Re: What I Saw Today.... by HonPatrick(m): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
If any lady tries this shīt with me in Nigeria..forget oo I won't do anything, I will just ask her how she wants her burial to be done grin

(1) (Reply)

I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers / I'm New / How Do I Look?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.