Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance (433 Views)

Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? / Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples? / Romance Section Battles 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance by kattymatt(f): 12:13am On Mar 01, 2015
My boyfrnd is slipn with other women and I notice it they cal hm always whn am wit hm and whn I complain he tels me nt 2 worri dat is me he loves that I shuld b patience pls I nid a matured advice shuld I leav hm or I shuld stil b patience
Re: Romance by mirexxx(f): 12:14am On Mar 01, 2015
babes the choice is yours ooo smiley
you might ignore the advise u get here cry
#jezsaying#
Re: Romance by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 01, 2015
The ball is in your court. You wanna stay with a cheating bf? You don't think you deserve better?
Re: Romance by Enegod(m): 12:28am On Mar 01, 2015
Move on unless you like being cheated on. Your love for him is irrelevant. Think with your head not your heart.
He may even bring a STD home for you one day as a nice little gift. angry
Re: Romance by tizzle1: 12:28am On Mar 01, 2015
Sister, do not take any advice please...you are the main chic and that's final
Re: Romance by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 01, 2015
kattymatt:
My boyfrnd is slipn with other women and I notice it they cal hm always whn am wit hm and whn I complain he tels me nt 2 worri dat is me he loves that I shuld b patience pls I nid a matured advice shuld I leav hm or I shuld stil b patience
With the way you present your write up makes me wonder why he won't slip away..

Maybe just maybe your vocal english is worse than that of my grandmother..

No offence,learn to type in a readable manner
Re: Romance by imakebigbucks: 12:50am On Mar 01, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.buzz77.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.

(1) (Reply)

Need a Good Advice On a Relationship / Indian Bridegroom Dumped Over Failed Mathstest / Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.