Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE (49409 Views)

Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) / Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by GodhelpNaija: 11:03am On Mar 01, 2015
klax:
Guys please enough of this tribal war please. Who turned the whole lot to tribal war? Please let's identify the person first and the person should ban out rightly because showing Osibanjo family house should not digress to this.

The thread is about the disgraceful state of Osibanjo family house and not tribal issue , if truly the picture above are his parent then we need to talk to his head and for this reason he has definitely disqualifie himself to be vice president if truly as ex commissioner, a professor and a politician his parent or family are the above picture them it's a shame. GOD Bless.

Double talk!!!The post is derogatry and a pointer to tribal war. Your second paragraph is insincerity, because you know the truth. however, my house and myself,#wehavedecided#. no turning back.

4 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by bayulll01(m): 11:03am On Mar 01, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Don't digress brother !
We are talking about baseless propaganda!
I'm just of those guys that hate double standards, I could care less about whoever wins the elections.

But its GEJ till 2019

When the good book says the age limit 4 man is 70 yrs.
Buhari who is over 80, a coupist, "certificateless", tribal and a man who is always threatening nigerians with violence and doesn't fail on his violence promises.

Say no to any MUGABE type of leader.

If the APC meant well 4 this country why wasn't fashola or any oda young vibrant man in the APC ranks lobbied to become the flag bearer,(don't tellme primaries we're held, even a kid won't believe that hoax) Or even kwankwaso.

Peace brother# hv a nice day.
when its comes to propaganda bro both Apc and Pdp are no saint,and precise all I want is a better country,you know with fact that with gej things are not gonno be better,most of you supporting him don't want to accept that the man in not competent,anyway whoever wins
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by fritiyo: 11:03am On Mar 01, 2015
my own take on the pix that, the old my is not yemi's father.

On the order hand the story might jst b true course somemen are very bad when it comes to taking care of their old once.

as a pdp fellowa i believe the pix is not a true reflection of yemi family.
something is wrong some where.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2015
Futurecrown:
pa Adeyemi Osibanjo is late. don't fool yourself.
so? is the pic also late?
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Balkan(m): 11:04am On Mar 01, 2015
bayplus:

The best way to examine the quality of someone's brain is to analyse what comes out of it in either oral or written.

Reading your post and many other "under aged" and undeveloped brains here shows that nairaland is fast becoming difficult to read meaningful statements that could be of benefits anymore.

1, Wether true or not, Prof. Osinbajo is and has always been an humble man from an humble background and his access to public office doesn't mean he should have enriched himself and build mansion on hill top like some generals and politicians. Your GEJ had no shoes too before he became President. And if we are looking for competent and people of integrity to manage nigeria, then I pity those who are running their mouths here.

Innthe yorubaland, there are cities, there are towns and there are villages not far away from family farmlands.

And those who go to farms stays temporarily in the huts or mud houses like the one in the pics during the planting or harvesting season until they go back.

In anycase, there are some elderly in the villages, who prefer to stay over within their midst.

My Grandfather refused all atempt to relocate him to the city complaining that almost all his mates who went to the city die early due to inactivity unlike in the village where they eat fresh foods and travel longer distance to keep shape.

And he would not allow anyone to rebuild the mud house in order not to create undue attention of a father with rich children in the village.

His final and most important reason for refusing to leave the village, he said he grew up with all the aged In the village and he was not prepared tjo to stay away from them for whatever reason.

So, in most cases, things are not always the way we see it from afar.

We need to be careful with uninformed utterances
your story is good for tales by moonlight
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2015
londongal02:
Confirmed
tankyor!grin
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by clemils1: 11:07am On Mar 01, 2015
Gboliwe:
But the two men in the pic resemble na
mumu

3 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Balkan(m): 11:08am On Mar 01, 2015
[quote author=osigiepurr post=31192946][/quote]
the wealth of the gentiles belongs to the jews
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by porka: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2015
zayidhs:
Check out the images below,

1st image: shows the picture was gotten from GMB support website and facts twisted as the info on it reads "PYO interacts with a common man. I'm sure no one on APC website will refer to PYO's dad as such.

2nd image: PYO's bio on Wikipedia where his dad is referred to as late

3rd image: PYO's mother

1) Osinbajo lied publicly that Buhari's daughter was married to a Christian. Never believe whatever he says on any matter.

2) His boss and mentor 'allegedly' claimed someone else as his mother. Never believe whatever Osinbajo claims on his family.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by proxillin(m): 11:15am On Mar 01, 2015
shadowgwalker:
so? is the pic also late?

Don't you gave brain or you just refuse to use it. He has been campaigning in villages for the past two weeks.
Must you impose this man on him as his father ...

Check wikipedia.

Sir late osinbajo.

You are not an illiterate naw

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by xtophy(m): 11:19am On Mar 01, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
So, I'm confused, were Nigerians expecting him to steal more than his salary as commissioner and Att.Gen to build his father a mansion? Doesn't this go to show that he is trustworthy and doesn't live beyond his means? How low can the moral standards of Nigerians go?

Tell, me why hasn't the Government taken care of this old man and given him financial social security, or what do you think is the job of the Feds?
u re madd
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Seun(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2015
I have told the supermod that just adding alleged to the title of a thread doesn't make it ok not to apply intelligence to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 01, 2015
Seun:
I have told the supermod that just adding alleged to the title of a thread doesn't make it ok not to apply intelligence to it

The bulk stop at your table......you are the face of Nairaland....stop giving excuses like this.

Anybody that is creating problem for you should simply be do away with.....no one is indispensable

4 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by samopeyemi: 11:34am On Mar 01, 2015
Got this from wikipedia

Early life and education
Yemi was born in Lagos to the family of late
Sir Adeyemi. .[b]
He attended Corona School for his
primary school education. Between 1969 and
1975, he attended Igbobi College Yaba where
he won the following prizes: the winner of the
State Merit Award 1971; the School Prize for
English Oratory, 1972; Adeoba Prize for English
Oratory 1972-1975; Elias Prize for Best
Performance in History (WASC) – 1973, School
Prize for Literature (HSC), 1975; African
Statesman Intercollegiate Best Speaker’s Prize,
1974. [4] Between 1975 and 1978, he
proceeded to the University of Lagos where he
was awarded a Bachelor of Laws degree. After
obtaining a Second Class Upper Degree, he
received the Graham-Douglas Prize for
Commercial Law. In 1979, he undertook the
mandatory one year professional training at
the Nigerian Law School prior to being
admitted to practice as a barrister and
solicitor of Nigeria's Supreme Court. In 1980,
he attended the London School of Economics,
where he obtained his Master of Laws
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Balkan(m): 11:37am On Mar 01, 2015
ilugunboy:

The bulk stop at your table......you are the face of Nairaland....stop giving excuses like this.

Anybody that is creating problem for you should simply be do away with.....no one is indispensable
only when it affects you that you run to the super mud. look this i ssomeones business. such topic brings traffic and thats what seun needs. there is nothing one cannot post on face book. so go and sit down. there is already a disclaimer for anything you post from seun.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:
only when it affects you that you run to the super mud. look this i ssomeones business. such topic brings traffic and thats what seun needs. there is nothing one cannot post on face book. so go and sit down. there is already a disclaimer for anything you post from seun.

What exactly is your point? Can you be more concise with better choice of words?.

What exactly do you mean with the bold?

There are things you cannot post on Facebook....

.I've largely refrained from commenting on such threads because they add no value to the debate except generating insults from both sides, but for the attempt by the admin to shift blame.

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by nonjebose(m): 11:43am On Mar 01, 2015
Killimado:
Yeeboes are cursed people and more reason you see them posting trash all over social medias. They have the mods on there side and they dare not ban them. They will hide your post but leave yeeboes tribalistic post open cos they derive joy in what there brothers are doing. We will help the small brainless yoruba called Seun to burn nairaland.

Seun, you are a bast.ard Yoruba man, and posterity will judge you. No wonder you hide in one remote village at Sango cos you know you are just one useless OAU dropout. You use your rubbish forum to spread falsehood everywhere, you should have leave it for the PDP/APC but now denigrating your own tribe cos of money. One day, your monkey will go to the market and will never return.

We shall help you destroy nairaland since your idi.ot yeeboes mod are doing the same. More than 100 fresh monikers will do the work. Lets keep it going......
This is serious. I am shocked by the actlons of this mods. They are gradually killing this forum
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Sajio(m): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2015
EmirDike:

Mark it. Go and buy coffins ready. Burial ceremonies will be your portion this year

Bastard ibo bastard
Obvious u are a Capital FoOL.... no need replying U
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 01, 2015
who confirmed it to be fake ? Let Osinbade deny his father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by shaboti: 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:
Good question. Yorubas are not transformable.
a pig will always be a pig.
lmaoo

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13)

South West Governors And Ministers Visit Locations Destroyed In Lagos Riots / I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo / Electricity Workers Begin Nationwide Strike, Blackout Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.