Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE (49402 Views)

Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) / Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Bonapart(m): 7:55am On Mar 01, 2015
He looks exactly like the old man behind him. Definitely na im papa be that

8 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:55am On Mar 01, 2015
RED ALERT: For who ever cares to know. Gej is prepering for full scale war against Nigeria state if he looses Re-election. Even if he wins, its just to buy enof time to prepare fully for war. His major plan is suceession and carve out some region from Nigeria. Now the concern is this. Unsuspecting nigerians will be caught unawere, and this may eventualy result to genocide. Don't take this for a child's play. If u need source of this info. Call 08132270185

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by chamboy(m): 7:55am On Mar 01, 2015
This thread should b closed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by bigt2(m): 7:56am On Mar 01, 2015
See resemblance.. Chai... There is God oo

3 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by OgaTheTop2: 7:56am On Mar 01, 2015
These pigs can lie!

Op, abeg show us photos of your family, your father, your mother and your grandparents. Let's see their living conditions. Me I just want to compare and contrast. undecided

17 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by chamboy(m): 7:57am On Mar 01, 2015
And this Nonsense makes Front page. Am highly disappointed in Nairaland

6 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by chamboy(m): 7:58am On Mar 01, 2015
[size=18pt] Sir Adeyemi is Long Dead, Please let not play propaganda politics with the Dead. Respect the Resting one. You All Tandriods would die one day too [/size]

26 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Charlotte15: 7:59am On Mar 01, 2015
What do they teach in Nigerian universities. Anyone who thinks that is prof's father is mentally finished. The person is a retard with no hope of having a brain. What foolishness. This is someone campaigning, going to the nooks and crannies of the country asking to know what the exact needs of his people are. This man lives in the village. They need to develop, they need to know their precise needs and how to move them forward and all these retards thinks it's the prof's father. The pdp has successfully helped in further destroying the minds of our youths. It is repulsive.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 01, 2015
Na there WAY...Are u surprised..?
Dem like MUD HOUSES and BROWN RUSTY roofing sheets..
Despite their ACADEMIC SOJOURNS, they will always condescend to mud HOUSES and rusty Roofing sheets keeping NIGERIA at stand still..
He needs TRANSFORMATION AGENDA..

8 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by BruzMoney(m): 8:00am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:
Good question. Yorubas are not transformable.
a pig will always be a pig.

Another ARO escapee

13 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:00am On Mar 01, 2015
This is photoshop in all ramifications!!!

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by itetemi: 8:00am On Mar 01, 2015
nairaland has been bought by pdp to propagate lies and false hood.i pity seun.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Truckpusher(m): 8:01am On Mar 01, 2015
GBTYO:

fool
Bros ,only this guy , two times a fool? cheesy

He must be a very rich fool in the land of fools. grin

9 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Wealthyone: 8:01am On Mar 01, 2015
Seun, seun seun. Have u been bought? Why would u move dis lies to Homepage?

12 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by tomakint: 8:01am On Mar 01, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
So, I'm confused, were Nigerians expecting him to steal more than his salary as commissioner and Att.Gen to build his father a mansion? Doesn't this go to show that he is trustworthy and doesn't live beyond his means? How low
Tell, me why hasn't the Government taken care of this old man and given him financial social security, or what do you think is the job of the Feds?
shocked shocked Welcome to Nigeria! You must be new to this part of the Planet.

4 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Kirinwa: 8:01am On Mar 01, 2015
teemanbastos:

If GEJ GOVT was transforminq, why havent they transformed them?!

So you expect Gej to go to every village in Nigeria, demolish their huts and build new ones?

Is it part of the functions of government? You need to read your comments aloud to yourself before you post.

10 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by olas24u(f): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2015
propaganda !Useless pdp

3 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 01, 2015
If he can't take care of his family, he can't handle Nigeria
Nigeria is a larger society

7 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Kirinwa: 8:03am On Mar 01, 2015
Wealthyone:
Seun, seun seun. Have u been bought? Why would u move dis lies to Homepage?

Lies? Tell me more.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by omanifrank(m): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2015
na wa oh
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by cinedu(m): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2015
elbinmanny:
The social media went on frenzy when a photo of a purported negleted Father and family members of the APC vice presidential candidate, a one time commissioner for justice, a professor , a pastor . Prof Yemi Osinbanjo was leaked online.
What can u make out of this?
If true then its absolutely unspeakabke and saddening . angry cry
Pray its not. lipsrsealed
ignorant people wount kno this, dis is proper PHOTOSHOP

5 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by GBTYO: 8:03am On Mar 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bros ,only this guy , two times a fool? cheesy

He must be a very rich fool in the land of fools. grin

Fools will only be told what they are which is that they are fools.

How and where do you start debating with a fool?
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by chamboy(m): 8:04am On Mar 01, 2015
[size=28pt]BABA IS DEAD, PLEASE LET'S RESPECT HIS RESTING SOUL AND STOP THIS PROPAGANDA [/size]

13 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:04am On Mar 01, 2015
I am enjoying this game of politics it seems like the PDP are teaching APC how to do propaganda

6 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by olaifalateef(m): 8:05am On Mar 01, 2015
D man is real so we need real people

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by cinedu(m): 8:05am On Mar 01, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
RED ALERT: For who ever cares to know. Gej is prepering for full scale war against Nigeria state if he looses Re-election. Even if he wins, its just to buy enof time to prepare fully for war. His major plan is suceession and carve out some region from Nigeria. Now the concern is this. Unsuspecting nigerians will be caught unawere, and this may eventualy result to genocide. Don't take this for a child's play. If u need source of this info. Call 08132270185
nigeria situation can not be worst than it is, this is war in disguise already

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Wealthyone: 8:05am On Mar 01, 2015
Kirinwa:

Lies? Tell me more.

His father is late. This pic is one of those snapped during his visit to the grassroot. Can't u see where it was lifted from? Go to page 0 and see real pics and that of his mother.

5 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by lovat(m): 8:05am On Mar 01, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
So, I'm confused, were Nigerians expecting him to steal more than his salary as commissioner and Att.Gen to build his father a mansion? Doesn't this go to show that he is trustworthy and doesn't live beyond his means? How low can the moral standards of Nigerians go?

Tell, me why hasn't the Government taken care of this old man and given him financial social security, or what do you think is the job of the Feds?
may you receive sens ijn, how can you go down low like this

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by cynhamscakes(f): 8:05am On Mar 01, 2015
I doubt that his father and his father's home.
Politics is so dirty that your opponent will do anything to rudicule you.

Please click on my ID to see pictures of my cakes. Home/office delivery service available. Order for your Chinchin, smallchops,meatpie, birthday, wedding & all party cakes.

Also

Surprise your loved ones in Abuja with a cake. We will deliver it for you. All kinds of party cakes are available. Call or whatsapp Cynthia on 07034794947, pin 531753fb.

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by chamboy(m): 8:05am On Mar 01, 2015
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Agudapo: 8:06am On Mar 01, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
So, I'm confused, were Nigerians expecting him to steal more than his salary as commissioner and Att.Gen to build his father a mansion? Doesn't this go to show that he is trustworthy and doesn't live beyond his means? How low can the moral standards of Nigerians go?

u arent making sence at all...a 100k monthly salary earner wouldn't allow his father to live this way....this is neglect by a formal commissioner...this is a std of livin that just 500k will transform....y dnt u wait for govt to spoon feed u.. u got hands.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Show Water They Drink (Video) / N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.