Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo (1974 Views)

Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths / Photos : Namadi Sambo Hands Over Aguda House To Prof. Yemi Osinbajo / Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by chamboy(m): 3:32am On Mar 01, 2015
Sir Adeyemi, Prof Osinbajo's Dad has died long ago. It's a shame PDP involve the dead man in their propaganda. They should at least respect the Dead.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by Badgers14: 3:35am On Mar 01, 2015
FTC.

March 1st.

Yes I will.

#I have decided

Nigeria go better.

Sai GMB 2015.
Sai Baba
Sai Osibanjo

7 Likes

Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by chamboy(m): 3:53am On Mar 01, 2015
Playing politics with the Dead.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 01, 2015
PDP are shameless bunch!

7 Likes

Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 01, 2015
PDP alert. One of their propagandists watching.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by parkhurst: 4:14am On Mar 01, 2015
...Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President Jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government...?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by chamboy(m): 4:31am On Mar 01, 2015
Where r does silly Tandriods spewing thrash Yesterday

8 Likes

Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:33am On Mar 01, 2015
chamboy:
Where r does silly Tandriods spewing thrash Yesterday

They are in hiding. I saw one of them on this thread but didn't say anything before he packed his tail between his legs and moved.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by change9ja(f): 6:42am On Mar 01, 2015
PDP and their propaganda Carriers should apologise now

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by lilflipnerd: 6:44am On Mar 01, 2015
Dis is serious ooo, I wonder what makes all PDP supporters clueless. Deir IQ is too low joo

6 Likes

Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by egift(m): 6:45am On Mar 01, 2015
As Jonathan looks failure in the eyes, desperation has set in.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by lilflipnerd: 6:46am On Mar 01, 2015
egift:
As Jonathan looks failure in the eyes, desperation has set in.
don't mind him, shoeless n brainless man

5 Likes

Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by chamboy(m): 6:48am On Mar 01, 2015
Pdp
Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by tit(f): 6:50am On Mar 01, 2015
apc can deny their own father with lies!
man wey me i see with my own too koro koro eyes.
una wan deny am?

1 Like

Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 7:13am On Mar 01, 2015
We know it's photoshop anyway but we did that so that apc will taste their own medicine grin

At least we made somebody to do some research grin

This is a tip of iceberg

We'll match apc to death with both facts and propaganda

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by pheliciti: 7:14am On Mar 01, 2015
tit:
una wan deny am?

You've been blinded by hatred into telling lies. How does it make you feel when the politicians have won and lost? At best the crumb that falls on your table will not cure you of the hatred and lies. You can support any politician you like but no need to tell lies. Shameful!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by themilanway(m): 7:21am On Mar 01, 2015
PDP spin doctors,where the hell are you guys?

Jonathan's despeartion to remain in power beats that of the old man that forced him down our throat when he wanted third term ticket.

Why are you guys so bitter?Stick to campaign issues.Stop the mudslinging

Stop the unecessary hate and casting of apersion

I cant remember anyone supporting APC mock PEJ for not having kids

The earlier you guys realise and accept Buhari will govern you 4 weeks from now,the better.

I have never seen a set hyprocrites and saddist like you guys before.

You guys are unbelieveable

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by chamboy(m): 7:48am On Mar 01, 2015
tit:
una wan deny am?
Tandriod1

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by chamboy(m): 7:48am On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:
We know it's photoshop anyway but we did that so that apc will taste their own medicine grin

At least we made somebody to do some research grin

This is a tip of iceberg

We'll match apc to death with both facts and propaganda

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Tandriod 2

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by midolian(m): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2015
More of the reason why PDP will lose woefully in the forthcoming election

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2015
chamboy:
Tandriod 2

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by golddeejay(m): 9:07am On Mar 01, 2015
pdp always coming up wit propangada will always make dem luk desperate n full of sh.t

2 Likes

Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by iamrealdeji(m): 9:11am On Mar 01, 2015
tit:
una wan deny am?
Tit,shut your smelling mouth before cockroaches and houseflies start to rush in,i used to think you're intelligent before,but with this senseless comments it's better you keep shut and return the bags of rice and probably frozen pork those PDP have been giving you,they photoshop Osinbajo's head for an old man picture you dey shout

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by eleko1: 9:35am On Mar 01, 2015
Pd pigs are deranged animals.They exhibit cluelessness in every ramifications.Spit on the useless pipu that believe their propaganda

1 Like

Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by Warlord3000(m): 9:38am On Mar 01, 2015
Dem mofos think say na beans or village money person go take send him son to Corona schools cheesy

Chai... Thank God for my life.....

Balkan and the likes are so dumb..

Hahaha haha

God bless you bro..

Character assassination and defamation is the lowest way to fight a fair fight tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by Warlord3000(m): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2015
tit:
una wan deny am?

You are dumb bro... Despite hiding under a female moniker tongue

Won't ask how stupid can you be though wink cheesy

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by obiZEAL(m): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2015
A sinking man will hold on to anything...
I stand with people's General...the only hope for Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by coldsummer: 9:48am On Mar 01, 2015
Yup.

Bfore you say Jack d fake News was displayed on front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo by alaoeri: 10:01am On Mar 01, 2015
And a silly mod push the fake news to front page, saTANist can go to any length with propaganda undecided anyway 4weeks to go TANoids will hear am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Channelstv 2015 Election Broadcast Crew Celebrates Election Coverage / PHOTOS: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife & Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.