Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Danger Of Being An Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Danger Of Being An Atheist (3149 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! / Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danger Of Being An Atheist by justlove91(m): 7:26am On Mar 01, 2015
The danger is not in any God punishing you because you don't believe in Him, He is too emotionally balanced than being offended with your disbelieve. He doesn't even care whether you believe in Him or not or any of your believes, He cares about how you lived your life whether for good or evil.
The danger am talking about lies in the nature of the spirit body which will serve as the body to experience the spiritual world you will find yourself after death just like you're using your physical body now to experience this physical world.
The spirit body is such that it is very sensitive to your thoughts, belief or conviction whatever the mind holds is expressed on the spirit body. Now when atheists die, they put themselves in what is called self induced coma. By this they can't hear, see or feel their surroundings even if the spirit is in a beautiful place because of it deeds on earth. He expects to see, hear or feel nothing and that is what is happening, is like the mind has casted a spell on the sensitive spirit body senses thereby making the senses not working.
The depth and how long this will last depends on how firm the belief is held in the mind, all the help the light spirits all around are given to make this luminous spirit just lying their to wake up and enjoy and take part in the wonderful and joyful activities taking place in the sphere prove abortive. They should have been able to help if the belief is not too firm in his mind, but now they just have to wait.
This condition needs not take place because is a complete waste of time since the spirit can remain like that for many years, decades lying their while others less develop than him develop, meet and leave him their. A condition that needs not take place if their is even a small sense of doubt in the spirit mind of his conviction, a small belief in the possibility of life after death, the spirit helpers should have found something to work on, an opening even though small into his mind in other to change it then because the mind changed the "spell" is lifted off the spirit body and it's senses opened again.
Ofcourse have been addressing the good atheists who though belief not in God but you can still see the expression of God's love in their works and deeds not to those atheist that are afraid to taste the painfull effects of their evil deeds thereby console themselves that their is no God to account to, they walks on the railway closing their eyes and ears to every sight and sound of train as if by not seeing it then it's not approaching them, presently they will have a forceful awakening when it hits and crushed them.
So with my words, if am only at least able to make you've that "I might be wrong" or "maybe afterlife exits afterall" thought, then I think is a great success because it will give the possibility of waking you up in the beyond. But you can convince yourself of it's existence and save yourself the trouble if you look right to know.
Note: No God is doing any of the above to you, you are.
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by leke12(m): 7:31am On Mar 01, 2015
Hmm! Really u have no evidence for this make up story! Let me just put this to you though am NOT an atheist. Atheist though they don't believe in God but they are one of the few people in this world that are closer to God. They live in responsibility consciousness and not victim consciousness,that is the main attribute God want a soul(us) to exhibit. Though they live within the laws(spiritual&physical) but they are not enslave by it,religion in a form is infringing on people's right it just depends on the degree. Freedom and responsibility is the through nature of God and soul as part of God has this in his consciousness. E.g God has the freedom to destroy this universe and create another one and nobody will question God,but IT decided not to do it(responsibility). God doesn't care about your religion,race,language,culture or belief etc all this are man made(physical) creations and groups, the only religion that was institutionalize by God is DIVINE LOVE,without it even if u ar a bishop or sultan you can't see God!

2 Likes

Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by Idrismusty97(m): 7:31am On Mar 01, 2015
Blah Blah Blah...This your version is too complex…Let's just stick with the burning in hell stuff. cheesy Or are you inventing a new version of Christianity? The Bible clearly said we will roast in hell ok? You guys should make up your minds already! Where are we going to for not believing in your sky daddy?

I thought you all said "Good or bad atheists it doesn't matter, they will all burn". Now why are trying to separate the so called "good ones"? Or i see, you must have realized how ridiculous your god is and you trying to paint a better image?

4 Likes

Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by Nairalander01: 7:35am On Mar 01, 2015
Tell it to them
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by Tallesty1(m): 8:09am On Mar 01, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Blah Blah Blah...This your version is too complex…Let's just stick with the burning in hell stuff. cheesy Or are you inventing a new version of Christianity? The Bible clearly said we will roast in hell ok? You guys should make up your minds already! Where are we going to for not believing in your sky daddy?

I thought you all said "Good or bad atheists it doesn't matter, they will all burn". Now why are trying to separate the so called "good ones"? Or i see, you must have realized how ridiculous your god is and you trying to paint a better image?
Y'know ts not all Christians that belief in the hell stuff.

I personally don't.

1 Like

Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by Jeromejnr(m): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2015
Tallesty1:

I personally don't.

Amazing! shocked
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by justlove91(m): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2015
Idrismusty97:

I don't know why atheists always connect the word God immediately with religion and judge God by what religion says about Him. So now that I talk about God it automatically means am religious. Am not trying to paint any good image of God, only religion should change the image it has of God.
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2015
Where will my great great grandfather go?,HE was a faithful worshiper of Chukwu Abiama,no white man preached to him

1 Like

Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by justlove91(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2015
leke12:
Hmm! Really u have no evidence for this make up story! Let me just put this to you though am NOT an atheist. Atheist though they don't believe in God but they are one of the few people in this world that are closer to God. They live in responsibility consciousness and not victim consciousness,that is the main attribute God want a soul(us) to exhibit. Though they live within the laws(spiritual&physical) but they are not enslave by it,religion in a form is infringing on people's right it just depends on the degree. Freedom and responsibility is the through nature of God and soul as part of God has this in his consciousness. E.g God has the freedom to destroy this universe and create another one and nobody will question God,but IT decided not to do it(responsibility). God doesn't care about your religion,race,language,culture or belief etc all this are man made(physical) creations and groups, the only religion that was institutionalize by God is DIVINE LOVE,without it even if u ar a bishop or sultan you can't see God!
At least we agreed on the fact that God cares not on your religion, nationality, culture and belief and that the practice of divine love will save mankind.
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by justlove91(m): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Where will my great great grandfather go?,HE was a faithful worshiper of Chukwu Abiama,no white man preached to him
That is exactly the problem with the belief that you are save through you belief. It's not only unfair to your great great grandfather but to millions of people who never heard about this belief they claim can only save. But when people comes to the consciousness that only your works save you then this encompasses every human that ever lived and still living.
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by johnydon22(m): 9:22am On Mar 01, 2015
justlove91:
I don't know why atheists always connect the word God immediately with religion and judge God by what religion says about Him. So now that I talk about God it automatically means am religious. Am not trying to paint any good image of God, only religion should change the image it has of God.

So since you are not talking about God in religious terms... which God are u talking about then? cus if its yahweh then its from judaic or christian concept, if its allah then its from islamic concept, if its zeus then its from greek concept... so tell me which God are you talking about here

1 Like

Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by johnydon22(m): 9:23am On Mar 01, 2015
Tallesty1:

I personally don't.

Why dont you believe it?
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by johnydon22(m): 9:24am On Mar 01, 2015
justlove91:

That is exactly the problem with the belief that you are save through you belief. It's not only unfair to your great great grandfather but to millions of people who never heard about this belief they claim can only save. But when people comes to the consciousness that only your works save you then this encompasses every human that ever lived and still living.

are you a christian or a muslim?
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by johnydon22(m): 9:26am On Mar 01, 2015
justlove91:
The danger is not in any God punishing you because you don't believe in Him, He is too emotionally balanced than being offended with your disbelieve. He doesn't even care whether you believe in Him or not or any of your believes, He cares about how you lived your life whether for good or evil.
The danger am talking about lies in the nature of the spirit body which will serve as the body to experience the spiritual world you will find yourself after death just like you're using your physical body now to experience this physical world.
The spirit body is such that it is very sensitive to your thoughts, belief or conviction whatever the mind holds is expressed on the spirit body. Now when atheists die, they put themselves in what is called self induced coma. By this they can't hear, see or feel their surroundings even if the spirit is in a beautiful place because of it deeds on earth. He expects to see, hear or feel nothing and that is what is happening, is like the mind has casted a spell on the sensitive spirit body senses thereby making the senses not working.
The depth and how long this will last depends on how firm the belief is held in the mind, all the help the light spirits all around are given to make this luminous spirit just lying their to wake up and enjoy and take part in the wonderful and joyful activities taking place in the sphere prove abortive. They should have been able to help if the belief is not too firm in his mind, but now they just have to wait.
This condition needs not take place because is a complete waste of time since the spirit can remain like that for many years, decades lying their while others less develop than him develop, meet and leave him their. A condition that needs not take place if their is even a small sense of doubt in the spirit mind of his conviction, a small belief in the possibility of life after death, the spirit helpers should have found something to work on, an opening even though small into his mind in other to change it then because the mind changed the "spell" is lifted off the spirit body and it's senses opened again.
Ofcourse have been addressing the good atheists who though belief not in God but you can still see the expression of God's love in their works and deeds not to those atheist that are afraid to taste the painfull effects of their evil deeds thereby console themselves that their is no God to account to, they walks on the railway closing their eyes and ears to every sight and sound of train as if by not seeing it then it's not approaching them, presently they will have a forceful awakening when it hits and crushed them.
So with my words, if am only at least able to make you've that "I might be wrong" or "maybe afterlife exits afterall" thought, then I think is a great success because it will give the possibility of waking you up in the beyond. But you can convince yourself of it's existence and save yourself the trouble if you look right to know.
Note: No God is doing any of the above to you, you are.

Ok all this things you wrote here makes no sense, can you explain it simply? and less complicated so we will know where to start addressing it..

[size=18] If you are talking about immortal souls, their is no proof for that, infacts its one of the things we dont believe in.. when you die, their is nothing like spirit body, body is flesh.. when you die..You are bleeping dead and nothing more.. no more out of the world consciousness...
Baffles me why people who have not finished living this one chance of life we have are wasting their time wishing and vainfully clamoring for another.. If man was ever supposed to live forever it should be on earth not after you are dead[/size]

1 Like

Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by Tallesty1(m): 9:39am On Mar 01, 2015
johnydon22:

Why dont you believe it?
Because I am not convinced
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by johnydon22(m): 9:50am On Mar 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
Because I am not convinced
Even tho you are a believer of yahweh and the bible?

Am curious ... why are you not convinced?
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by Tallesty1(m): 9:52am On Mar 01, 2015
johnydon22:

Even tho you are a believer of yahweh and the bible?

Am curious ... why are you not convinced?
Maybe because there isn't enough evidence yet.
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by justlove91(m): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2015
johnydon22:

are you a christian or a muslim?
Not relevant
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by johnydon22(m): 9:54am On Mar 01, 2015
justlove91:

Not relevant

Just want to know where you derive your own concept of God from...

Is it Yahweh, Allah, krishna etc?
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by johnydon22(m): 9:55am On Mar 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
Maybe because there isn't enough evidence yet.

What are you evidences for believing in yahweh then?

1 Like

Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by justlove91(m): 9:59am On Mar 01, 2015
johnydon22:

Ok all this things you wrote here makes no sense, can you explain it simply? and less complicated so we will know where to start addressing it..

[size=18] If you are talking about immortal souls, their is no proof for that, infacts its one of the things we dont believe in.. when you die, their is nothing like spirit body, body is flesh.. when you die..You are bleeping dead and nothing more.. no more out of the world consciousness...
Baffles me why people who have not finished living this one chance of life we have are wasting their time wishing and vainfully clamoring for another.. If man was ever supposed to live forever it should be on earth not after you are dead[/size]
It will just pay you to have an open mind and the thought "what if I'm wrong" be open to the possibility.
With the way you write you're even becoming dogmatic about your belief just like the religious folks do
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by obiZEAL(m): 9:59am On Mar 01, 2015
The only danger I know is that you have to keep it to your self, at least until you become fully independent or face being estranged by family and friends.
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by johnydon22(m): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2015
justlove91:

It will just pay you to have an open mind and the thought "what if I'm wrong" be open to the possibility.
With the way you write you're even becoming dogmatic about your belief just like the religious folks do

And the above post also goes to you....yes?

[size=20] and if you read my post i said there are no proof, which means all i need is just a tangible proof and i will know... [/size]

So you that have no proof but still is convinced are you not the one that is becoming dogmatic?

1 Like

Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by justlove91(m): 10:01am On Mar 01, 2015
johnydon22:

Just want to know where you derive your own concept of God from...

Is it Yahweh, Allah, krishna etc?
You keep missing it, GOD IS ABOVE RELIGION
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by justlove91(m): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2015
johnydon22:

And the above post also goes to you....yes?
How
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by MizMyColi(f): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2015
Op.
What if I don't believe in Sky god. Am I an atheist? I believe in the life giving spirit within.
Am I in danger too?

smiley
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by johnydon22(m): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2015
justlove91:

You keep missing it, GOD IS ABOVE RELIGION

so i take it that this you God is none of the mentioned huh?

1 Like

Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by johnydon22(m): 10:05am On Mar 01, 2015
justlove91:

How

and if you read my post i said there are no proof,
which means all i need is just a tangible proof
and i will know...
So you that have no proof but still is convinced are you not the one that is
becoming dogmatic?
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by MizMyColi(f): 10:10am On Mar 01, 2015

Ponder this universal teaching: The part of us that sees is something omnipresent yet elusive. It is something called the inner observer or the witness.

To access this dimension fluidly, you must kill every notion of a sky bipolar wrathful nepotistic god.
You must stop looking up from without and look up from within, it/he lives in you.
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by justlove91(m): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
Op.
What if I don't believe in Sky god. Am I an atheist? I believe in the life giving spirit within.
Am I in danger too?

smiley
The danger is not in believing in God but in the belief that there is no life after death which completely blocks sensing with the spirit.
Re: Danger Of Being An Atheist by johnydon22(m): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2015
justlove91:

The danger is not in believing in God but in the belief that there is no life after death which completely blocks sensing with the spirit.

And whats ur proof for believing in life after death?

Ask urself assuming their is life after death in what extension will you exist,
in this planet earth our extension is the human body, we have form.
eyes, nose, mouth tongue, hands, feet, brain, lungs and all this are possible
because we have flesh then if their is a conscious soul that exists after
death in what state? in what form or extension will it exist since we all know
all the things i mentioned above are all human traits.??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Demons Manifest In T.B. Joshua's Church, London / Comparative Lecture: Acadip Storm Lagos Again / Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.