Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,725 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

The First Fruit Offering;should Christians Give Such Offerings? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The First Fruit Offering;should Christians Give Such Offerings? (447 Views)

“I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money / "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The First Fruit Offering;should Christians Give Such Offerings? by COvo(m): 7:44am On Mar 01, 2015
Good Morning Nairalanders.
My Friend got a job at GT Bank after months of searching and being broke and he's received his first salary.We were all excited and happy because the days of "send me recharge card" and "abeg send me 2k for transport" are all over.But she opened up and said she'll be giving her 'first fruit' offering,that is her first salary will be going to the church.I was so furious and I screamed at her that she's been brain washed.God won't be happy if you give all you've got and ask others for money,the bible says we should give as he has prospered us and not everything we've got.I really dunno what else to say and that's why I've brought this issue here for y'all to help me out.
God Bless You all.
Happy Lord's Day.

(1) (Reply)

The New Anointing / Lessons From My Experience In Church Today / When The Fire Falls 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.