Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships (1574 Views)

Love, Sex And Relationships / Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. / What Is It With Teenagers And Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by luigiajah(m): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2015
It Has Increased Materialism Among Ladies

Before The 21st Century, You could give a Nigerian
Girl "Short Cake Biscuit" and She'll Appreciate It. If
you try it these days, my brother i pity you... If You
don't give her IPhone 6+ or any smartphone . Big
Trouble Looms Ahead

Many Relationships Broken Because Of Tech.

I remember back then when people said "Pictures
Can't Lie" ... If someone tells you something about
your spouse, you won't believe till you see a picture
of it... In the 21st century.. Thanks To Photoshop..."
Pictures sabi lie well oh ".. You Can see your Spouse
With Anybody.. Doing Anything

Many Guys Aren't Bold Enough To Walk Up To
Ladies.

Guys Know If They Can Get Her Pin Or Number.
They can easily hit it off with the Girl but before
Tech the opposite was the case
Now
It's Normal To See A Chat Like This..
B: Gud Pm
C: Gud Pm 2
B : Hi
C : Xup
B : Kul U
C : M Gud n Ur Day
B : Fyn
A normal discussion that ought to be said directly to
the person.
Feel Free To Add Yours

http:///xQTfD
Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 01, 2015
Not all girls some are still good unmaterialistic. My advice leave the materialistic onez for yahoo boyz, they have their cash.

1 Like

Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by sinaj(f): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2015
vooked
Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by alberto2k(m): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2015
Your points are really true

But u know, change is a constant thing and its inevitable

And seriously, I prefer The relationship profile of my parent's era to this new era

I wish I can go back to that era of my parents and fall inlove to feel what real love is like

*sighs*

Lord have mercy angry

1 Like

Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by alberto2k(m): 9:50am On Mar 01, 2015
sinaj:
vooked

S.ban Secretary grin
Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by ronald4lif(m): 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
sinaj:
vooked

See as you make mistake place wey you dey rush to book space cheesy
Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
So we should throw technology and technological gadgets out the window because people are allowing themselves get dumbed out from use of it?

It's like blaming makers of alcoholic beverages for your stupidity and gluttony when you get drunk! For fvcks sakes, these things will always be there, but it's up to you to know how to use them and avoid making them lose your innate social skills. It's kinda _stupid and very embarassing to blame technology for someone writing "kkk" "fyn" kul".

I'm an adult and will take responsibility for my actions. I don't write in the _stupid text language, and there are many people like that as well. I have not allowed my senses to leave me because I have a device with a QWERTY keypad. . .

If you're naturally dumb and your social skills are below zero, you are just dumb. If you cannot write out "ok" and instead write "kk", you should be slapped at any opportunity. It's your fault. Stop blaming technology. If you wanna blame technology for your stupidity and your relationships failing, also blame car makers and beverage companies when you get drunk and drive and cause a car crash. . . Nonsense!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
Blackett:
If you're naturally dumb and your social skills are below zero, you are just dumb. If you cannot write out "ok" and instead write "kk", you should be slapped at any opportunity. It's your fault. Stop blaming technology. If you wanna blame technology for your stupidity and your relationships failing, also blame car makers and beverage companies when you get drunk and drive and cause a car crash. . . Nonsense!

You sure know how to kick ass with words too. I felt the twang......whiplash even

I would have asked if you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but then I thought....

he pretty much sleeps on the wrong bed every damn night.

gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Xiadnat:

You sure know how to kick ass with words too. I felt the twang......whiplash even

I would have asked if you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but then I thought....

he pretty much sleeps on the wrong bed every damn night.

gringrin
You. grin
Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by sinaj(f): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

See as you make mistake place wey you dey rush to book space cheesy
lol bin de pray for choch wen i type am cheesy
Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Blackett:
You. grin

You got it, bring on.....

I got my game face on YO
Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by ronald4lif(m): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
sinaj:
lol bin de pray for choch wen i type am cheesy

You see your life wink

You dey church dey press phone
Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Xiadnat:

You got it, bring on.....

I got my game face on YO
I'm playing FIFA 15 actually but nepa keeps being nepa.
Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Blackett:
I'm playing FIFA 15 actually but nepa keeps being nepa.

Nepa FIFA yeah. Game boy then? Cause I know there is not FIFA world cup going on. I would know.

I am a HUGE soccer fan. Played goalie and forward back when I was a younger lassie. cheesy

I miss kicking it and bending it like beckham. Ahhh....fut ball. grin
Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Xiadnat:

Nepa FIFA yeah. Game boy then? Cause I know there is not FIFA world cup going on. I would know.

I am a HUGE soccer fan. Played goalie and forward back when I was a younger lassie. cheesy

I miss kicking it and bending it like beckham. Ahhh....fut ball. grin
Hehehehe. No be only beckham. Who dash you kwanu?
Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
Blackett:
Hehehehe. Who dash you kwanu?

What is the meaning of this?
Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
Evolution
Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by sinaj(f): 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

You see your life wink

You dey church dey press phone
lol
Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
Xiadnat:

What is the meaning of this?
Meaning you no sabi.
Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by Mhizizzy(f): 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Tech has advantages nd disadvantages sooo. We Sud look at ao it helps thru quick mssgs..calls especially for long distance relationship
Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by luigiajah(m): 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Tech has advantages nd disadvantages sooo. We Sud look at ao it helps thru quick mssgs..calls especially for long distance relationship
right... But it has done more harm than good
Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Blackett:
Meaning you no sabi.

Not really.
Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
Xiadnat:

Not really.
I was right grin
Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Smh. . .

3 Likes

Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
Blackett:
I was right grin

kk. grin. 'bout what? RU talking smack now?
Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
Xiadnat:

kk. grin. 'bout what? RU talking smack now?
Of your non "sabiness". . .
Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Blackett:
Of your non "sabiness". . .

and? and u no like me cos I no sabi? Haba. sad

buh...

I wan u 2 lyk me. C'mon blackett, lyk me damn it. tongue
Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by dahreyM: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mhizizzy:

u r a typical example. U met ya current b.f on nairaland and he is staying far away 4rm ya residence.
Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by anwo247: 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Things have really changed.
Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Xiadnat:

and? and u no like me cos I no sabi? Haba. sad

buh...

I wan u 2 lyk me. C'mon blackett, lyk me damn it. tongue
grin grin grin
Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Blackett:
grin grin grin

You are doing it again !! Stop grinning. Hmm angry undecided kiss grin

I have complex feeling regarding you.....
Re: How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
Blackett:
grin grin grin

See this FOOL grinning like person wey never see woman before. ONYIARA, sex starved GOAT. grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old / How True Is This Pic / Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.